FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
THEFOREVERMAN 3
MattJ 2
royal 2
Dobbersky 2
UKfightfreak 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#89608 - 02/24/05 11:33 PM ATTN: everyone
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Registered: 05/05/04
Posts: 4064
Loc: Limbo
As it seems we are obviously getting nowhere with batgirl i'm going to ask that you all just ignore her in hopes that she will just leave. I personally am a bit tired of people who come here with no real knowledge other than a couple of books they read, but don't understand.

I truly don't think batgirl is being honest here on a few topics. She claims to be a 26 yr old "young adult" with legit training in various systems. So far the only system she ahs provided a name for is shotokan, which she spelled wrong until she was corrected. The way she refers to things make her sound more like a 15 yr old boy; "But for now their just finishing moves(final attacks) when I want to end the show or confrontation and keep moving.".

She has made reference to doing "energy blasts" and moving things with out touching them. This alone tells you what we are dealing with. Her constant refusal to answer basic questions tells me she is making up what her sources are. When she does give an answer she is as vague as possible.

I fully understand the desire some may have to pull the truth out of her but i for one am done playing games with people who have nothing better to do than make fools of themselves on an open forum. If we ignore her she will just go away. If she gets out of line i'll just get rid of her.

Top
#89609 - 02/25/05 05:34 AM Re: ATTN: everyone
Fisherman Offline
Veteran

Registered: 07/16/03
Posts: 1656
Loc: Colorado, USA
Gracias sen'ior laf

Top
#89610 - 02/25/05 06:31 AM Re: ATTN: everyone
nenipp Offline
Veteran

Registered: 04/13/04
Posts: 1205
Hi Laf7773

you'll notice that I have followed your advice since long before you gave it, my ESP seems to be in working order again )

Great work, by the way, keep it up!

Top
#89611 - 02/25/05 09:45 AM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


I think its cool your giving her a chance.

Personally If i was admin and I asked a few simple questions of a member and didn't get them all answered I'd boot her. But I guess patience is a virtue. I will just ignore her like you suggest though.

Top
#89612 - 02/25/05 12:18 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


Ignore who?

Top
#89613 - 02/25/05 01:57 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


[QUOTE]Originally posted by laf7773:
As it seems we are obviously getting nowhere with batgirl i'm going to ask that you all just ignore her in hopes that she will just leave. I personally am a bit tired of people who come here with no real knowledge other than a couple of books they read, but don't understand.

I truly don't think batgirl is being honest here on a few topics. She claims to be a 26 yr old "young adult" with legit training in various systems. So far the only system she ahs provided a name for is shotokan, which she spelled wrong until she was corrected. The way she refers to things make her sound more like a 15 yr old boy; "But for now their just finishing moves(final attacks) when I want to end the show or confrontation and keep moving.".

She has made reference to doing "energy blasts" and moving things with out touching them. This alone tells you what we are dealing with. Her constant refusal to answer basic questions tells me she is making up what her sources are. When she does give an answer she is as vague as possible.

I fully understand the desire some may have to pull the truth out of her but i for one am done playing games with people who have nothing better to do than make fools of themselves on an open forum. If we ignore her she will just go away. If she gets out of line i'll just get rid of her.
[/QUOTE]Fine then, I'll comment on energy and the use of it, when I get better and prove it to you. It sounds to me like you want to see some action. I don't blame you however. But, just you wait. Patience is a virtue. I asure you however, I came here through study and research also, intuition, enlightenment, and experience, from what I have witnessed is that so wrong. (sob) Well I won't be ignoring you I'll be watching, and monitoring your progress, because I care. I realize now we do not have the same goals in training. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/frown.gif[/IMG] People do say I age slow, however my beliefs and understanding will never change.

Top
#89614 - 02/25/05 03:06 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
JohnL Offline
Professional Poster

Registered: 03/24/03
Posts: 4309
Loc: NY, NY, USA
[QUOTE]I asure you however, I came here through study and research also, intuition, enlightenment, and experience, [/QUOTE]

Not just "Google!!!!"
[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

JohnL

Top
#89615 - 02/25/05 05:19 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


[QUOTE]Originally posted by JohnL:
Not just "Google!!!!"
[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

JohnL
[/QUOTE]Very funny. Good luck. I'm going to try out the pressure points forum later. Wish me well. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Top
#89616 - 02/25/05 05:59 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


yes let those guys take care of her good riddance’s

Top
#89617 - 02/25/05 08:31 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


Batgirl.

Remember I said somewhere else and sometime ago that your's is still a 'work-in-progress?' and that we'll wait patiently for you? I knew because I've been there.

You may have some theories but certainly too young to have turned them into practical application. It is more difficult than you think. It appears simple in the beginning.

One word of warning. Trying too hard to prove yourself is one sure way to get into trouble; you never know what your body / mind is or is not capable of.

Yin / Yang; Negative forces / Positive forces; Trying too much too soon will be negative. Like I said, I've been there.

Being female (I assume) you will dramatically increase your Yin (female) energy in the beginning, which when reaching a zenith, will become Yang (male)(aggression, sounds familiar?)

In my twenties (30 odd years ago) when I was going all out for it, much like you now, for no medical reason, I got some pretty bad symtoms, which I won't into detail; but just take my word for it.

Good Luck.

Top
#89618 - 02/25/05 09:53 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
nekogami13 V2.0 Offline
Professional Poster

Registered: 04/10/04
Posts: 2643
Loc: Texas, USA
I love you wacky little nutcases!!!!

even tho' you almost killed me!!!

Warning to all-DO NOT read this section while eating,the spontaneous urge to break out in laughter will cause you to choke and die.

You have been warned! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Top
#89619 - 02/25/05 10:41 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Registered: 05/05/04
Posts: 4064
Loc: Limbo
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Batgirl:
Very funny. Good luck. I'm going to try out the pressure points forum later. Wish me well. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by saber:yes let those guys take care of her good riddance’s[/QUOTE]

I am a moderator there as well and i can tell you your ideas aren't going to be welcome there either. Maybe you should try bullshido.com.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by batgirl:Patience is a virtue.[/QUOTE]

and ignorance is bliss.

Top
#89620 - 02/25/05 11:38 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


Bravo, well put

Top
#89621 - 02/27/05 02:20 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

Registered: 05/30/02
Posts: 3400
Loc: MiddleEarth
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nenipp:
Hi Laf7773

you'll notice that I have followed your advice since long before you gave it, my ESP seems to be in working order again [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/redface.gif[/IMG])

Great work, by the way, keep it up!
[/QUOTE]


SNAP!! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
ESP working well here too! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

I have been ignoring all her posts. Many things did not ring true in them...

Top
#89622 - 02/28/05 01:53 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


[QUOTE]Originally posted by ButterflyPalm:
Batgirl.

Remember I said somewhere else and sometime ago that your's is still a 'work-in-progress?' and that we'll wait patiently for you? I knew because I've been there.

You may have some theories but certainly too young to have turned them into practical application. It is more difficult than you think. It appears simple in the beginning.

One word of warning. Trying too hard to prove yourself is one sure way to get into trouble; you never know what your body / mind is or is not capable of.

Yin / Yang; Negative forces / Positive forces; Trying too much too soon will be negative. Like I said, I've been there.

Being female (I assume) you will dramatically increase your Yin (female) energy in the beginning, which when reaching a zenith, will become Yang (male)(aggression, sounds familiar?)

In my twenties (30 odd years ago) when I was going all out for it, much like you now, for no medical reason, I got some pretty bad symtoms, which I won't into detail; but just take my word for it.

Good Luck.
[/QUOTE]Not entirely theory. Experiences that keep happening by seeiming coincidence. I'm tired of the coincidence and the chance of it taking place. My desire is to have better control if it at will. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Top
#89623 - 03/01/05 12:04 AM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


Dear batgirl, remember that the stream carries all of us...It's not magic, it simply is the way it is. When you choose to let go of your pain, your fear, and your anger, you may find that your swimming improves, both in speed and choice of direction. Talk to somebody about what was done to you... It's the only way to begin healing. I believe in you, little one.

Top
#89624 - 03/02/05 02:19 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chrisgraves99:
Dear batgirl, remember that the stream carries all of us...It's not magic, it simply is the way it is. When you choose to let go of your pain, your fear, and your anger, you may find that your swimming improves, both in speed and choice of direction. Talk to somebody about what was done to you... It's the only way to begin healing. I believe in you, little one. [/QUOTE]Yes sure no problem. Thank you.

Top
#89625 - 03/03/05 12:15 AM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


anytime. see ''Energy Arts>I-Chin-Ching ''.

Top
#89626 - 03/03/05 05:09 PM Re: ATTN: everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered


[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chrisgraves99:
anytime. see ''Energy Arts>I-Chin-Ching ''.[/QUOTE]Been there sounds simply like dynamic tension to me. Good for power training as for energy/chi transference at a distance thats another story. I doubt if their doing that. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >


Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 




Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

 

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga