FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
old1, Leonar, ManLar, Vimido, raya
22925 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
futsaowingchun 4
Ronin1966 3
Victor Smith 1
swordy 1
AndyLA 1
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
Yesterday at 10:32 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
Tan,Bong,Fuk & Wu Sao
by futsaowingchun
09/30/14 12:10 AM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
Wing Chun-internal training
by futsaowingchun
09/23/14 09:01 PM
Martial News
by Matakiant
09/23/14 06:42 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by Leo_E_49
01/24/12 02:58 AM
Recent Posts
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
Yesterday at 10:32 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by swordy
10/11/14 09:21 AM
Living a full life violence free...
by cxt
10/10/14 10:08 AM
The Karate punch
by Ronin1966
10/09/14 03:16 PM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ronin1966
10/08/14 09:22 PM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by AndyLA
10/04/14 10:20 AM
Tan,Bong,Fuk & Wu Sao
by futsaowingchun
09/30/14 12:10 AM
Wing Chun-internal training
by futsaowingchun
09/23/14 09:01 PM
Forum Stats
22925 Members
36 Forums
35582 Topics
432509 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#88953 - 02/10/05 10:32 AM Re: Perfect Defense Against DBZ Claims
Anonymous
Unregistered

I feel kind of bad posting what I did because it is unfair to single anyone out, it is unfair to single you out of the 100's. Please though, take it from someone who hasn't even scratched the surface of IMA's, (me). The people who have dedicated years to their training, hours almost every day perplex and amaze me with their mastery of themselves. I am constantly intimidated by the depths of the IMA's and at the same time inspired to continue on with training and learning. (if you research some of my posts, you can read me whining like a little baby just trying to condition my body/mind for the IMA forms, (sounding quite pathetic too. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] ))

Since before yesterday, I haven't posted anything for a few weeks. This is largely due to the return of Bossman, I was very intimidated by his Post about Shi kon martial arts principles and how everyone else 'got it' because I know I am way out of my league in here. -But that's the whole point! There is nothing I could learn from people who don't know anymore than I! In the end, whether it is possible to shoot a kiblast or not is irrelevant. Addressing your own weaknesses is how you can get stronger, and right now your facination with kiblasts are what is holding you back. Even if you still can't let it go, just put it on hold for a while and see what you can learn in the mean time.

Steve

#88954 - 02/11/05 12:43 PM Re: Perfect Defense Against DBZ Claims
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fisherman:
Joe

IMHO - I think that it's great that you have a serious interest in the IMA's. You ought to take that interest and put it to good use and not waste your time with the DBZ garbage. The more time spent on the DBZ stuff is time taken away from being able to learn something that is real.
[/QUOTE]

I do want to eventually take an IMA but right now I do not have the money nor the time to take two matial arts. I have never spent time trying to do anything from DBZ. OK....maybe a couple years ago when I looked up all the Radki stuff but the most I ever did was meditate and visualize. The thing is, I am still confused on whether or not you people think I am a Radki person. I would really like to know. And now that is where my question of... Where do you people draw the line at deciding who is a Radki person and who is not?

I think the only reason I have a problem with someone saying the Radki stuff is not real is because: 1. you just say it is not real which leaves me asking why. 2. you say chi is not able to move things (which I already understand) which I then think maybe there is something else out there 3. or you say prove it can be done. (these reasons might not make sense, but I think they are close enough)Well, personally I think no one has probably ever done a Ki blast but that would not make me think it is impossible. Just because I have never seen it, just because it is from a cartoon, and just because everyone around me tells me it cannot be done, will not persuade my feelings.

I am really trying to explain this the best I can but there is a limit to what I can express over the internet. I am trying to make you guys see where I am coming from with this topic but I think between me suking at explaining things and your guys point of views, then I will probably never get my point across. I am not saying it is your fault, just mine. I am trying to be as polite as I can about this.

Thanks for listening and responding.

-Joe-

#88955 - 02/11/05 12:53 PM Re: Perfect Defense Against DBZ Claims
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lucid Warrior:
I feel kind of bad posting what I did because it is unfair to single anyone out, it is unfair to single you out of the 100's. Please though, take it from someone who hasn't even scratched the surface of IMA's, (me). The people who have dedicated years to their training, hours almost every day perplex and amaze me with their mastery of themselves. I am constantly intimidated by the depths of the IMA's and at the same time inspired to continue on with training and learning. (if you research some of my posts, you can read me whining like a little baby just trying to condition my body/mind for the IMA forms, (sounding quite pathetic too. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] ))

Since before yesterday, I haven't posted anything for a few weeks. This is largely due to the return of Bossman, I was very intimidated by his Post about Shi kon martial arts principles and how everyone else 'got it' because I know I am way out of my league in here. -But that's the whole point! There is nothing I could learn from people who don't know anymore than I! In the end, whether it is possible to shoot a kiblast or not is irrelevant. Addressing your own weaknesses is how you can get stronger, and right now your facination with kiblasts are what is holding you back. Even if you still can't let it go, just put it on hold for a while and see what you can learn in the mean time.

Steve
[/QUOTE]

No harm done with that post. I am not obsessed with how to do or to prove Ki blasts are real. I am obsessed about showing people a different point of view to things. And I mean to anything. Thats why I love to read about government conspiracies and such, because I want to see the different view or side. This is why I hate being like everybody else, because I am forced to, out of survival, in the real world. Your post had a good point with wasting time. I could be wasting my time arguing with everyone about my views on things or I might not be. I really do not know. Ok thats it for now.

Thanks.

-Joe-

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Stun Guns
Variety of stun gun devices for your protection

Buy Pepper Spray
Worry about your family when you’re not around? Visit us today to protect everything you value.

Koryu.com
Accurate information on the ancient martial traditions of the Japanese samurai

C2 Taser
Protect yourself and loved ones from CRIME with the latest C2 Taser citizen model. Very effective.

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga