FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
sunny, swordy, jerrybarry24, SenseiGregT, sagat
22914 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ed_Morris 4
futsaowingchun 3
ergees 2
Zombie Zero 2
AndyLA 2
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
New Topics
STX Kickboxing Seminar
by Marcus Charles
09/09/14 06:57 PM
Biu Tzu- 1st section applications
by futsaowingchun
09/05/14 10:56 PM
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
09/01/14 03:51 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
mindfullness meditation
by
01/06/09 11:27 AM
Recent Posts
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
Yesterday at 04:43 PM
Eugue Ryu
by kolslaw
09/12/14 03:35 PM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
09/07/14 07:01 PM
Biu Tzu- 1st section applications
by futsaowingchun
09/05/14 10:56 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
09/02/14 06:26 PM
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
09/01/14 03:51 AM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/31/14 09:43 PM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
Forum Stats
22914 Members
36 Forums
35575 Topics
432492 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#85881 - 07/10/04 10:52 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

#85882 - 07/10/04 11:19 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

There is way to much anger in here.-(the dark side of the force. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] )

My mother always said "there is a time and place for everything." So True. If you want to shoot ki balls or jing blasts or whatever.. or participate in one of my favorite past times, (flying), follow this link to find where it all can be done.
http://www.lucidity.com/

I give you your own world. Your time, your place, to do as you please.

#85883 - 07/10/04 09:21 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Limbo
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ki Is Real:
o im a dumb *** that is scott tempoman is scott wow well obviously he doesnt want the site so [/QUOTE]

WOW! You got us there tough guy. Now go back to setting your Barbies on fire.

[This message has been edited by Kempoman (edited 07-12-2004).]

#85884 - 07/19/04 07:42 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry,I'm new here and am very bad at English but I'm very intrested in the Energy arts,and haven't found a forum like this in my language.I want ask you what's the difference between chi and jing physichally (coloured or invisible for the normal eyes (it's a higher frequency of light)), sensitively (what I feel in my body when the chi,and when the jing is concentrating in. And the main thing, How to do it?, because I read about how to make a Chi ball between my palms a year before, and I trie to train me at this, and now can hold my whole arm with chi's pressure under it but when I want it to move in my legs to run/walk faster and easyer,it can go a while,but I get fast tired because my muscles are relaxed and lazy, and when the energy (I don't know it was the chi or the jing) is temporary out (but only that part what I can concentrate and move) I feel me very tired and very weak).It is possible (but what is not?) to make a continous connect with my energy source, and move my whole energy and nnot only a part of this?And How?And where is the energy source because I've heard that is the second chakra, but our energy is flowing through our seven chakras,or this power is only in the second chakra?To move my energy is for me is a reflex I can make it without minutes long of concentration,but I can't move the same big part (sometimes it's huge,sometimes it's only a few) of my energy move and control at different times.So I need an explanation the technique to control the chi and the jing.(I've heard that the jing is compressed chi but I don't know it's right or not, and I can't make (compress it). So please help me because I have practice skill but I haven't the true knowledge how to do it "original" "normal",because for me it's only a feeling and I can't make this feeling every time, so I don't know which is the right feeling? Thank you!

#85885 - 07/19/04 09:17 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i am doing tai chi. i can now feel and control my chi. right now im studying to see the energy field of a person(aura). i have this book that teaches me how to do it, i think im improving. the book says energy comes in different colors, but what i see right now is just a transparent whitish that surrounds living things.

[This message has been edited by aLx (edited 07-19-2004).]

#85886 - 07/20/04 10:18 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Houston, TX
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Maki:
Sorry,I'm new here and am very bad at English but I'm very intrested in the Energy arts,and haven't found a forum like this in my language.I want ask you what's the difference between chi and jing physichally (coloured or invisible for the normal eyes (it's a higher frequency of light)), sensitively (what I feel in my body when the chi,and when the jing is concentrating in. And the main thing, How to do it?, because I read about how to make a Chi ball between my palms a year before, and I trie to train me at this, and now can hold my whole arm with chi's pressure under it but when I want it to move in my legs to run/walk faster and easyer,it can go a while,but I get fast tired because my muscles are relaxed and lazy, and when the energy (I don't know it was the chi or the jing) is temporary out (but only that part what I can concentrate and move) I feel me very tired and very weak).It is possible (but what is not?) to make a continous connect with my energy source, and move my whole energy and nnot only a part of this?And How?And where is the energy source because I've heard that is the second chakra, but our energy is flowing through our seven chakras,or this power is only in the second chakra?To move my energy is for me is a reflex I can make it without minutes long of concentration,but I can't move the same big part (sometimes it's huge,sometimes it's only a few) of my energy move and control at different times.So I need an explanation the technique to control the chi and the jing.(I've heard that the jing is compressed chi but I don't know it's right or not, and I can't make (compress it). So please help me because I have practice skill but I haven't the true knowledge how to do it "original" "normal",because for me it's only a feeling and I can't make this feeling every time, so I don't know which is the right feeling? Thank you![/QUOTE]

Maki,

Hello. Please do not pollute this forum with this kind of C.R.A.P.(Chi Related Asinine Posts).

The information you are giving in your post if completely and utterly false.

Thank you for complying in advance,

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com

P.S.

The only reason that I have not DELETED this thread is to keep an example of the ignorance that abounds on this subject. Do not pollute the forum further.

#85887 - 07/21/04 10:18 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

sup, I've done a ki ball before. but it wasn't invisible. it was hot and red and because i was mad i think. My family is kinda strange to. my brother put a light bub in his mouth and it screwed it in and it came on. my sister when she was littlle her and my brother could move stuff with their eyes. my mother said when my older brother was a baby he started crying and the rug levitated. no lie im not making this up it actually happen so maybe its just me when im mad i dunno. i'll try it the next time im pissed. and another thing I did a ki blast againt a wall and i felt really dizzy and i stumble back. believe it or not. It could be because im from Louisiana its a really magical place you can feel evil and torment in the air

#85888 - 07/21/04 10:35 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Houston, TX
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tenji_cobra:
sup, I've done a ki ball before. but it wasn't invisible. it was hot and red and because i was mad i think. My family is kinda strange to. my brother put a light bub in his mouth and it screwed it in and it came on. my sister when she was littlle her and my brother could move stuff with their eyes. my mother said when my older brother was a baby he started crying and the rug levitated. no lie im not making this up it actually happen so maybe its just me when im mad i dunno. i'll try it the next time im pissed. and another thing I did a ki blast againt a wall and i felt really dizzy and i stumble back. believe it or not. It could be because im from Louisiana its a really magical place you can feel evil and torment in the air[/QUOTE]

Well, lord have mercy.

#85889 - 07/21/04 11:33 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry for the first reply!I have a question.Can get your chi level higher?If yes,then how?(must you only use (control) it?,or must you lose it too, during the practicing?,or how?

#85890 - 07/21/04 11:33 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah, everybodies a flipping comedian. you know what your problem is you don't believe in anything are you an athiest ???? seriously you really need to knock that off. Everyone hates a critic. I've done ki ball and a ki blast. AND NO I DON'T HAVE ANY PROOTH. OK THEN LATES SAY YOUR NOT AN ATHEIST. LETS SAY I WAS AND I SAID PROVE GOD EXIST CAN YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF GOD HUH HUH HUH CAN YOU CAN YOU. Well then there you go if you can. remind me to schedule him for a photo shoot tommorow morning

[This message has been edited by tenji_cobra (edited 07-21-2004).]

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Stun Guns
Variety of stun gun devices for your protection

Buy Pepper Spray
Worry about your family when you’re not around? Visit us today to protect everything you value.

Koryu.com
Accurate information on the ancient martial traditions of the Japanese samurai

C2 Taser
Protect yourself and loved ones from CRIME with the latest C2 Taser citizen model. Very effective.

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga