FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 66 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 3
THEFOREVERMAN 3
MattJ 2
SoulJah22 1
royal 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
Today at 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
Today at 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#85851 - 07/06/04 03:00 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
DoDDy Offline

Hmm, you were so taking the peesh

double post woop

#85852 - 07/06/04 05:48 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i can assure you it is real because i meet the guy who can do it once. I will see if i can get him to go on line and post how to do it because those inctructions are very brief.( he is one of those guys that doesn't like computers)

#85853 - 07/06/04 11:07 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't buy it for one second.

#85854 - 07/07/04 12:43 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why is it so important to you that people prove to you the existance of ki/qi/chi?? Quite frankly if you do not care to believe in such a thing, then keep it to yourself. it's kind of insane to expect someone to go out of their way to prove something that you quite frankly are biased against. Why anyone would believe they have something to prove to you is beyond me....

#85855 - 07/07/04 01:06 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
DoDDy Offline

Oh I definatly believe in it. Its just that so many people are all wahh i can go super saiyan etc. and erm, yeah, lots of negative stuff on this forum as well as decent MA related stuff.

Like I would so like to believe that picture is real, or if its even possible for us unenlightened human beings to do such things. I would kill to learn that stuff. But yeah erm. Its all fun and games.

#85856 - 07/07/04 02:03 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Limbo
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NwZ:
Why is it so important to you that people prove to you the existance of ki/qi/chi?? Quite frankly if you do not care to believe in such a thing, then keep it to yourself. it's kind of insane to expect someone to go out of their way to prove something that you quite frankly are biased against. Why anyone would believe they have something to prove to you is beyond me....[/QUOTE]

Extraordinary claim require extraordinary proof. The fact is most of the people here are not biases against the reality of chi at all. If you have any REAL knowledge of IMAs you will understand why people are so hard on the guys who come in here and claim they can either do or have seen someone do chi blasts or make glowing balls form nothing between there palms. This forum is for SERIOUS discussions about energy arts from any origin, not making your hands glow or levitation. If new people to the forum would take the time to read a few of the previous threads or at least do a forum search of ki/chi balls, blasts, levitation ect.. people here wouldn't be so hard on them for posting some of the things they do. You get tired of the same question over and over. Most here understand the majority of the people who believe in the "extreme chi" side of the house are usually in there teens. Nothing bad on being young but as you get older you begin to understand the principles of the arts, what ever art it may be, and will understand that these things aren't possible. I fully believe in chi , in some sense, and that there are many uses for healing and such. I don't believe anyone is going to break bricks, knock people down from across the room, move things or make ANYTHING glow with it.

Why do some of us ask people with these claims to prove it? Because we know it's a case of one of two things.

1. They have been conned by someone and in trying to prove it to us they may see the truth in the con.

2. They are lying.

Have a nice day.

#85857 - 07/07/04 08:50 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Houston, TX
[QUOTE]Originally posted by laf7773:
Extraordinary claim require extraordinary proof. The fact is most of the people here are not biases against the reality of chi at all. If you have any REAL knowledge of IMAs you will understand why people are so hard on the guys who come in here and claim they can either do or have seen someone do chi blasts or make glowing balls form nothing between there palms. This forum is for SERIOUS discussions about energy arts from any origin, not making your hands glow or levitation. If new people to the forum would take the time to read a few of the previous threads or at least do a forum search of ki/chi balls, blasts, levitation ect.. people here wouldn't be so hard on them for posting some of the things they do. You get tired of the same question over and over. Most here understand the majority of the people who believe in the "extreme chi" side of the house are usually in there teens. Nothing bad on being young but as you get older you begin to understand the principles of the arts, what ever art it may be, and will understand that these things aren't possible. I fully believe in chi , in some sense, and that there are many uses for healing and such. I don't believe anyone is going to break bricks, knock people down from across the room, move things or make ANYTHING glow with it.

Why do some of us ask people with these claims to prove it? Because we know it's a case of one of two things.

1. They have been conned by someone and in trying to prove it to us they may see the truth in the con.

2. They are lying.

Have a nice day.

[/QUOTE]

The force is strong with this one.

Darth Moderator

#85858 - 07/07/04 08:55 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigB:
here is your proof i didn't make the ball but i can assure the first picture at the top is real.
http://www.crystalinks.com/day5plasmaball.html
[/QUOTE]

you obviously do not know what plasma is... plasma is the 4th discovered form of matter (solid, liquid, gas plasma, bose-einstein condensate, fermionic condensate) it is not consisted of atoms or molecules but they have been in a way ripped apart so it is only electrons and neutrons floating around etc.... for some examples the sun is a big ball of plasma, fire is plasma, and the stuff inside flourescent lighting is plasma (throw one to the ground and watch/listen to the effects... very nice

#85859 - 07/07/04 08:59 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

another thing... chi is understood by non-sceptic scientists to be bioelectricity... which means it does not have a matter form, but it is a force, which would definitly not make it a form of plasma, being it a form of matter

#85860 - 07/07/04 11:41 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
DoDDy Offline

Just tell me how to destroy entire cities with a single shot of my all powerfull Doddying Blast

damn cant believe i had to edit that for spelling mistakes

[This message has been edited by DoDDy (edited 07-07-2004).]

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Ryukyu Art
Artifacts from the Ryukyu Kingdom missing since WWII. Visit www.ShisaLion.Org to view pictures

Best Stun Guns
Self Defense Products-stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and more

Surveillance 4U
Complete surveillance systems for covert operations or secure installation security

Asylum Images
Book presents photo tour of the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum. A must if you're going to take a ghost tour!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga