FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TomRosenberg, jessylin, play, Keith_G, LeroyCFischer
22937 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jwwmantis 2
LeroyCFischer 1
futsaowingchun 1
Zombie Zero 1
Beefcake 1
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
New Topics
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
2015 Master Yang Jwing-Ming Seminar
by jwwmantis
12/05/14 10:36 PM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by
12/27/06 11:43 AM
Your true goal
by
03/03/06 07:16 AM
Recent Posts
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
Your true goal
by Beefcake
12/11/14 02:44 AM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by LeroyCFischer
12/04/14 02:07 AM
Forum Stats
22937 Members
36 Forums
35591 Topics
432526 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#85901 - 07/24/04 09:01 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Fisherman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Colorado, USA
2) It usually takes a decade to even sense it.
I have to add that an emphasis needs to be put on usually. I think that this depends on...
- what method you are using.
- how knowlegable the instructor is and their ability to transmit information.
- sensing 'it' is a far cry from effectively using it.

#85902 - 07/24/04 09:44 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: MiddleEarth
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kempoman:
Reiki, Lane, Chris

I just re-read his post with you all's unique spin [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG] on it and I must have laughed for 30 mins.

Oddly enough it does seem to go (and forgive the intended pun) hand in hand with his story.

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com
[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

good punning Scott

well, you know how I feel about these kids that think they are some character from a fantasy. It's a pity that they can't put as much energy into their MA's instead of dreaming on.

I've seen so many of these also in the sword & weapons forums where the kids are only barely 14 and they think they are some kind of samurai and want to learn JSA in their backyard without ever doing any proper training!

#85903 - 08/04/04 08:56 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

HAhahaha whoa reiki, get the moderators **** outta ur mouth before u speak. Uz such a **** up to da guy. Im not defendin da ppl who say that they do ki, i think its a load of bullshit and these ppl needa lay of the acid, but u critisize everything they say, they aint hurting nobody, let them believe that theyre goku and w/e else they want.

#85904 - 08/05/04 12:57 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Limbo
Funny thing is Reiki isn't the only one who responded to the thread in this fashion. So why are you singling her out? Reiki has made many helpful contributions to the forum. Have you? She has given good advise to people, who IMO should be spending less time with the cartoons and more time with a legit instructor, when most people would have just made fun of them. What contribution to the forum have you made? Other than chastising a valuable member of this board. You haven't made a single productive post on this entire forum. Go back to school, learn how to spell, form a proper sentence and learn some paragraph structure. Slang isnít very welcome here. If you have any useful knowledge to impart please do so (highly doubtful), if not take your **** out of your mouth and take a long walk on a short pier.

Ignorance is bliss and patience is a virtue. I guess you would have a great life if you were stupid and didnít mind waiting around.

Enjoy your dreams.

Sorry Scott.

#85905 - 08/05/04 09:19 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Houston, TX
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Captain Jack:
HAhahaha whoa reiki, get the moderators **** outta ur mouth before u speak. Uz such a **** up to da guy. Im not defendin da ppl who say that they do ki, i think its a load of bullshit and these ppl needa lay of the acid, but u critisize everything they say, they aint hurting nobody, let them believe that theyre goku and w/e else they want. [/QUOTE]

Listen up you little bag of vomit. If there is anyone of this forum that I will not tolerate any flaming of any kind...it is Reiki. As Lane has said she is valued member of this community and you are just some little scared, pimply faced jerk with a very bad case of 'penis envy'. This is your one and only warning about this kind of post. If you wanted my attention...YOU'VE GOT IT.

Post very carefully.

Until then...why don't you just go **** on a dead dog's nose.

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com

#85906 - 08/05/04 09:22 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Houston, TX
[QUOTE]Originally posted by laf7773:
Funny thing is Reiki isn't the only one who responded to the thread in this fashion. So why are you singling her out? Reiki has made many helpful contributions to the forum. Have you? She has given good advise to people, who IMO should be spending less time with the cartoons and more time with a legit instructor, when most people would have just made fun of them. What contribution to the forum have you made? Other than chastising a valuable member of this board. You haven't made a single productive post on this entire forum. Go back to school, learn how to spell, form a proper sentence and learn some paragraph structure. Slang isn?t very welcome here. If you have any useful knowledge to impart please do so (highly doubtful), if not take your **** out of your mouth and take a long walk on a short pier.

Ignorance is bliss and patience is a virtue. I guess you would have a great life if you were stupid and didn?t mind waiting around.

Enjoy your dreams.

Sorry Scott.
[/QUOTE]

Not a problem. There should be a clear message here...DONT **** with Reiki or StillWadowoman on these forums (the boys don't like it).

Scott

#85907 - 08/10/04 08:53 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reiki:
yes I can make a ki ball between my hands however it doesnt shoot flames or do other stuff like DBZ and those other crazy cartoons.

It is a basic skill that anyone can do to feel the energy however since becoming a Reiki Master I notice the energy field is about 1000 times stronger than it was before I had my first Reiki attunements.
[/QUOTE]

I like you, what is Reiki and how long have you been doing it, I study chi kung and it's good to finally have a believer in the site. i was getting fed up of these idiots.

#85908 - 08/10/04 02:27 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Limbo
[QUOTE]Originally posted by master blaster:

I like you, what is Reiki and how long have you been doing it, I study chi kung and it's good to finally have a believer in the site. i was getting fed up of these idiots.
[/QUOTE]
You are truly clueless. Most everyone in this forum section believes in chi. The difference is in the uses. The claims you have made are nothing new and have been made by many and proved by NONE. Until you have proof of your claims of chi blasts and other such nonsense, stop infecting this forum with it.

As you were told by kempoman. This is not a dating service. Serious questions on reiki are fine. Reiki (the forum member) is a level headed individual who may or may not share your "views" of chi/ki (i doubt it). Let's just keep things on the correct side of the line here.

#85909 - 08/10/04 05:51 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: MiddleEarth
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kempoman:
Not a problem. There should be a clear message here...DONT **** with Reiki or StillWadowoman on these forums (the boys don't like it).
Scott
[/QUOTE]

thanks guys! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Most of the dweebs are probably younger than my kids anyway, and I'm just ignoring the ones that go blah blah blah wank wank etc. As someone [Lane?] said, they are a bit like a cold - here for a day or so then gone.

Good to say most of my students are not like this. They stick around and learn and get better. I'm still nursing the bruised hand from stick fighting last week, boy those things HURT!

#85910 - 08/22/04 09:30 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not sure but I think this should be accurate.
One of the main things people don't believe people can make a ki ball and have force behind it cause that you have to be psychic to do so.
Really I don't know anyone that can move anything with there mind but here people thats moved matchs or a ping pong ball. I guess if u ever noticed in those dbz shows that some of the stuff looks more esp like cause lifting an object isn't mainly ki/chi etc its more telekinesis. So really if u want to make a ki ball and then have force behind it your going to have try to train doing some kind of esp excersise or something. And thats why people saying they can destroy something with a ki blast is really saying i can lift up that chair using my mind or fairly close to that. Thats my opinion.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Stun Guns
Variety of stun gun devices for your protection

Buy Pepper Spray
Worry about your family when you’re not around? Visit us today to protect everything you value.

Koryu.com
Accurate information on the ancient martial traditions of the Japanese samurai

C2 Taser
Protect yourself and loved ones from CRIME with the latest C2 Taser citizen model. Very effective.

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga