FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 3
THEFOREVERMAN 3
MattJ 2
royal 2
cxt 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#85821 - 05/01/04 10:47 PM Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
goodlittleboy Offline

Why does everyone think they can do a ki ball? If you can, show me proof. I dont think you can, but try me. prove me wrong. Hey, make it better, if you can meet me, kill me with your almighty ki powers, i will have all my life savings in my pocket for you to take. Be careful, dont get caught. Up to 100 years in prison for killing some one with the almighty ki...
Yeah right

#85822 - 05/01/04 10:56 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
goodlittleboy Offline

So... What do you think? Truth or fiction?

#85823 - 05/02/04 02:09 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Jib Offline

What are you talking about? Who said everyone here thinks that they can make Ki Balls?

As far as I understand, most of the regulars here are pretty down-to-earth. Its the newbies that are being stupid.

#85824 - 05/02/04 03:53 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
goodlittleboy Offline

yeah, but there are so many newbies out there...
I think its quite funny.

#85825 - 05/02/04 05:03 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Jib Offline

You think that's bad? Check out http://www.geocities.com/halos_hideout

#85826 - 05/02/04 05:07 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
goodlittleboy Offline

Oh god... ~gasp~
These people are messed in the heads!
Talk about a need for a reality trip...

#85827 - 05/02/04 08:34 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
dturner Offline

Loc: dicky city,ohio,united states
Im new and I have never heard of a ki ball.
I have heard of some thing in tai chi when people meditate,called an energy orb or something.But as for the people with the ki balls,ther just dumb people who learn martial arts becouse they have seen to many cartoons.

#85828 - 05/02/04 08:55 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: MiddleEarth
yes I can make a ki ball between my hands however it doesnt shoot flames or do other stuff like DBZ and those other crazy cartoons.

If u read back thru the energy arts section posts I did one on it some time last year [I think].

It is a basic skill that anyone can do to feel the energy however since becoming a Reiki Master I notice the energy field is about 1000 times stronger than it was before I had my first Reiki attunements.

#85829 - 05/02/04 09:18 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
goodlittleboy Offline

Really? Prove it. Post a link to your website with a vid of your ball.

[This message has been edited by goodlittleboy (edited 05-02-2004).]

#85830 - 05/03/04 01:00 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Jib Offline

Just because she said she could make a Ki Ball doesn't mean that she said it was visible. In most Ki disciplines, its usually said that Ki is invisible.

So what good is a video going to do?

[This message has been edited by Jib (edited 05-03-2004).]

#85831 - 05/03/04 09:10 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Houston, TX
Okay, lets get the tone right in the forum first. There are proper ways to argue without getting out of line. Although not convinced that what Reiki describes (and yes there is a feeling there) is a 'chi ball' there is an increase of blood flow and heat to the hands.

Oh and by the way, Reiki last time I checked was a female.

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts Section
FightingArts.com

#85832 - 05/03/04 04:44 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Jib Offline

Where exactly is this getting out of hand?

#85833 - 05/03/04 07:21 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

Thankyou Scott! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/cool.gif[/IMG]

We can always rely on you to sort out the newbies & some of us other MA ppl.

Glad to see u are enjoying your new job as mod, it must be a lot of work.

<checking> Yes, I am still a woman [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

GLB: If you find my post it will tell u what to do to *feel* the ki. Nothing more nothing less. U wont see anything.

The size of the ki ball increases with your ability to channel ki [in my experience anyway].

Interestingly I've found that some animals "see" when I'm channelling ki.

#85834 - 05/03/04 11:48 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
nenipp Offline
Veteran

Although not convinced that what Reiki describes (and yes there is a feeling there) is a 'chi ball' there is an increase of blood flow and heat to the hands

I've got two problems with this theory:
1) I know how increased bloodflow feels and it isn't the same
2) you can feel qi although your hands are cold (which they are quite frequently in my part of the world )

anybody come up with a more convincing theory?

#85835 - 05/04/04 12:42 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Jib Offline

Lets consider for a moment that there really is Chi there. Considering such, there is ALSO increased blood flow to the hands.

#85836 - 05/05/04 12:14 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Limbo
Hey Scott. I got a little bored and thought I'd come here and see what kind of trouble i could start in this forum. You know, being the uninformed idiot i am. You guys seem to be to well behaved here, well most anyway.

As for the ki ball stuff. I think i felt it once, but i suck at this MA stuff anyway.

#85837 - 05/05/04 10:14 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Hey Lane,

Well, how nice of you to finally get your butt over here. Houston misses you. As for well behaved, as the new sheriff here
Let me just say that always..no no no never yes, never do...no that's not it either. Okay, okay sometimes...oh forget it...sigh...

Scott

#85838 - 05/05/04 06:01 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

I'm actually going to try to visit in the July or August time frame. Andrea is due in late October and my chances will slim a lot after that.

I really need to get back to those sets you sent me but my shoulder has been killing me. I have an MRI scheduled for mid June, hopefully get something done about it then. Tell the wife i said hi.

#85839 - 06/26/04 07:06 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i got ur ki balls right here.

u make ki balls by reaching into ur pants and there u have it two ki balls and one long(short)beam of energy

#85840 - 06/27/04 02:51 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jib:
You think that's bad? Check out http://www.geocities.com/halos_hideout [/QUOTE]

i feel 10 x dumber after i looked at taht

-_-

#85841 - 06/27/04 06:27 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Actually out of sheer curiousity I tried to do this once. I must have done SOMETHING, because my dog and cat, and the neighbors dogs hid from me for three weeks. So either I'm scary, or they sensed something. And considering the fact that i can barely keep my dog off me when i sit down, it's hard to believe that he would suddenly fear me to such an extent. Coincidence? Probably. But who knows?

#85842 - 06/27/04 11:08 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i no thisl prolly start a flame war but dont take this the wrong way and dont make a flame war. i tried the same thing. i felt my hands get sorta warm and they were being pushed apart. i just thought it was in my head so i threw it at my freind who was with me in a DBZ style manner as a joke and he lost balance and said he felt it and my cat who was behind him ran away.

#85843 - 06/28/04 07:16 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Fisherman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Colorado, USA
BS!

#85844 - 06/28/04 04:45 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that people should be able to separate a cartoon from real life I donít think itís a bad idea to try and be like the characters in cartoons or on TV have high standards and try to do better then your best. Bruce lee believed that a person could always become better at any thing if you just practice. Let people be crazy if there happy there not hurting any one and who knows some day people might learn how to use there chi to fly or do some crazy stuff maybe in 10 20 or 100 years you have to admit it would be a lot better then waiting in line at the air port.

#85845 - 06/29/04 12:14 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Heh it is doubtful that that will ever happen.

#85846 - 07/06/04 09:41 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

here is your proof i didn't make the ball but i can assure the first picture at the top is real.
http://www.crystalinks.com/day5plasmaball.html

#85847 - 07/06/04 09:53 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigB:
here is your proof i didn't make the ball but i can assure the first picture at the top is real.[/QUOTE]

How exactly can you "assure" me the first picture is real? Seeing as it was done with photoshop.

#85848 - 07/06/04 02:49 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
DoDDy Offline

well erm.

kinda looks fake. i may try it just for the hell of it.

and wow, cartoons.

im dont want to do a kamehameha and destrroy the earth, but heyyyy i remember watching some dragonball. some of it made sense to meee. the way they wear turtle shells on their backs, like people run with bricks in a backpack. and erm....yeah how they work on a building site, im a builder and i tell yee thats some pretty hard exercise. so yeah all cartoons arent bad.

oops did i babble.

#85849 - 07/06/04 02:52 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

here is your proof i didn't make the ball but i can assure the first picture at the top is real.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is a real picture.

Scott

#85850 - 07/06/04 02:58 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
DoDDy Offline

Now Kempoman....

When it comes to things like this I can't tell wether your lying or taking the peesh..or both.

Your certain its real?

If it is....well... I have a lot of respect for you. and i might start believing again

#85851 - 07/06/04 03:00 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
DoDDy Offline

Hmm, you were so taking the peesh

double post woop

#85852 - 07/06/04 05:48 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i can assure you it is real because i meet the guy who can do it once. I will see if i can get him to go on line and post how to do it because those inctructions are very brief.( he is one of those guys that doesn't like computers)

#85853 - 07/06/04 11:07 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't buy it for one second.

#85854 - 07/07/04 12:43 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why is it so important to you that people prove to you the existance of ki/qi/chi?? Quite frankly if you do not care to believe in such a thing, then keep it to yourself. it's kind of insane to expect someone to go out of their way to prove something that you quite frankly are biased against. Why anyone would believe they have something to prove to you is beyond me....

#85855 - 07/07/04 01:06 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
DoDDy Offline

Oh I definatly believe in it. Its just that so many people are all wahh i can go super saiyan etc. and erm, yeah, lots of negative stuff on this forum as well as decent MA related stuff.

Like I would so like to believe that picture is real, or if its even possible for us unenlightened human beings to do such things. I would kill to learn that stuff. But yeah erm. Its all fun and games.

#85856 - 07/07/04 02:03 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NwZ:
Why is it so important to you that people prove to you the existance of ki/qi/chi?? Quite frankly if you do not care to believe in such a thing, then keep it to yourself. it's kind of insane to expect someone to go out of their way to prove something that you quite frankly are biased against. Why anyone would believe they have something to prove to you is beyond me....[/QUOTE]

Extraordinary claim require extraordinary proof. The fact is most of the people here are not biases against the reality of chi at all. If you have any REAL knowledge of IMAs you will understand why people are so hard on the guys who come in here and claim they can either do or have seen someone do chi blasts or make glowing balls form nothing between there palms. This forum is for SERIOUS discussions about energy arts from any origin, not making your hands glow or levitation. If new people to the forum would take the time to read a few of the previous threads or at least do a forum search of ki/chi balls, blasts, levitation ect.. people here wouldn't be so hard on them for posting some of the things they do. You get tired of the same question over and over. Most here understand the majority of the people who believe in the "extreme chi" side of the house are usually in there teens. Nothing bad on being young but as you get older you begin to understand the principles of the arts, what ever art it may be, and will understand that these things aren't possible. I fully believe in chi , in some sense, and that there are many uses for healing and such. I don't believe anyone is going to break bricks, knock people down from across the room, move things or make ANYTHING glow with it.

Why do some of us ask people with these claims to prove it? Because we know it's a case of one of two things.

1. They have been conned by someone and in trying to prove it to us they may see the truth in the con.

2. They are lying.

Have a nice day.

#85857 - 07/07/04 08:50 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by laf7773:
Extraordinary claim require extraordinary proof. The fact is most of the people here are not biases against the reality of chi at all. If you have any REAL knowledge of IMAs you will understand why people are so hard on the guys who come in here and claim they can either do or have seen someone do chi blasts or make glowing balls form nothing between there palms. This forum is for SERIOUS discussions about energy arts from any origin, not making your hands glow or levitation. If new people to the forum would take the time to read a few of the previous threads or at least do a forum search of ki/chi balls, blasts, levitation ect.. people here wouldn't be so hard on them for posting some of the things they do. You get tired of the same question over and over. Most here understand the majority of the people who believe in the "extreme chi" side of the house are usually in there teens. Nothing bad on being young but as you get older you begin to understand the principles of the arts, what ever art it may be, and will understand that these things aren't possible. I fully believe in chi , in some sense, and that there are many uses for healing and such. I don't believe anyone is going to break bricks, knock people down from across the room, move things or make ANYTHING glow with it.

Why do some of us ask people with these claims to prove it? Because we know it's a case of one of two things.

1. They have been conned by someone and in trying to prove it to us they may see the truth in the con.

2. They are lying.

Have a nice day.

[/QUOTE]

The force is strong with this one.

Darth Moderator

#85858 - 07/07/04 08:55 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[/QUOTE]

you obviously do not know what plasma is... plasma is the 4th discovered form of matter (solid, liquid, gas plasma, bose-einstein condensate, fermionic condensate) it is not consisted of atoms or molecules but they have been in a way ripped apart so it is only electrons and neutrons floating around etc.... for some examples the sun is a big ball of plasma, fire is plasma, and the stuff inside flourescent lighting is plasma (throw one to the ground and watch/listen to the effects... very nice

#85859 - 07/07/04 08:59 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

another thing... chi is understood by non-sceptic scientists to be bioelectricity... which means it does not have a matter form, but it is a force, which would definitly not make it a form of plasma, being it a form of matter

#85860 - 07/07/04 11:41 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
DoDDy Offline

Just tell me how to destroy entire cities with a single shot of my all powerfull Doddying Blast

damn cant believe i had to edit that for spelling mistakes

[This message has been edited by DoDDy (edited 07-07-2004).]

#85861 - 07/07/04 12:17 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mahmu_182@hotmail.com: />another thing... chi is understood by non-sceptic scientists to be bioelectricity...[/QUOTE]

Actually chi is not understood by anyone, but bioelectricity is about as good a word as you could hope for.

[QUOTE]which means it does not have a matter form[/QUOTE]

Which means it could not exsist. Everything is matter.

[QUOTE]but it is a force, which would definitly not make it a form of plasma, being it a form of matter[/QUOTE]

Uhmmm...didn't you just say that is does not have a matter form? Doublespeak only confuses the issue and makes one sound as if one does not know what one is talking about.

Listen, about ten years ago I was in the same frame of mind that most of you 'true beleivers' are in. Then I started training xingyiquan a REAL Interal Martial Art and found out that I was misled by all of the books TV programs and martial arts 'Masters' and 'Sokes' about the issue. That said, many of the things that seemed to be chi-driven back then are still as impressive but are now known to be a product of conditioning (including qigong), frame, whole-body integration.

In fact I was glad to learn that this was the case because I then knew that I could do it as well if I PUT IN THE TIME AND EFFORT.

I have and I can do them now. You can too, just get to a respected IMA teacher and study.

I'll take an Ling Kong Jing attack any day over a good beng quan.

One more thing chi-blasts, moving things tends to violate yin/yang theory. Think about how.

Scott

[This message has been edited by Kempoman (edited 07-07-2004).]

#85862 - 07/07/04 02:45 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

the thing about it is ki is invisible and if you make jing into a ball you can sreiously hurt yourself so this was the only energy ball picture i could get.

p.s. This has nothing to do with Dragon Ball all thses things can do is if you shoot them make you arm tingle a little. or you could use it for healing. you CAN'Tkill people or blow up stuff.

#85863 - 07/09/04 11:02 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

look let people beleive in what they wish you never know one day you might come out and see someone floating you never know you can do whatever you set your mind to personally i beleive ki and everything about it as for people who dont...good let others beleive in what they wish i left ki for astral projection but am now back to ki and astral projection...trust me you can do anything you set your mind to....anything...

#85864 - 07/09/04 11:34 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ki Is Real:
look let people beleive in what they wish you never know one day you might come out and see someone floating you never know you can do whatever you set your mind to personally i beleive ki and everything about it as for people who dont...good let others beleive in what they wish i left ki for astral projection but am now back to ki and astral projection...trust me you can do anything you set your mind to....anything...[/QUOTE]

Can you provide any evidence to support your claim?

[Crickets Chirping...]

Scott

#85865 - 07/09/04 12:50 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i would but i can not upload the site yet when i can it will link you directly to the vidoes will probably be up today

#85866 - 07/09/04 12:51 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

/

[This message has been edited by Ki Is Real (edited 07-09-2004).]

#85867 - 07/09/04 12:53 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Edited to remove link to stupid website with bad information.]

i think this might work but yes ki is most definatly real to me the sensations they say you get...you get you know if you cant do it on your first try dont complain youll get it sometime.....lol

[This message has been edited by Kempoman (edited 07-09-2004).]

#85868 - 07/09/04 01:08 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Ki is Real,

Please do not link to this website anymore in this forum. It is nothing but a bad DBZ information page. It has nothing to to with qi, qigong or martial arts training in the least.

Thank you,

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com

#85869 - 07/09/04 01:11 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

i would but i can not upload the site yet when i can it will link you directly to the vidoes will probably be up today[/QUOTE]

That would be fantastic. I will be sure to keep reminding you about your obligation to the forum to post the evidence.

Thank you,

Scott

#85870 - 07/09/04 01:19 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

kempoman stfu that has something to do with ki dumb **** look around first dumb ***

#85871 - 07/09/04 01:21 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

ha DUMB **** ill keep posting it til you leave me alone then click on it and look around begginer techs intermediate techs jing advanced kinesis ap all sorts of stuff other then this site so if i were you i would have a nice big glass of STFU

#85872 - 07/09/04 01:22 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

o ya scott to see the videos go to the media section on the right then scroll down to the stuff and then download and ****

#85873 - 07/09/04 01:32 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

I am requesting that the Site Admin ban you as of now.

Goodbye.

#85874 - 07/09/04 01:50 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

well anyway scott just go to google .com and type in ki ball videos then click the first site it should be the teachings of ki and then go to the media section as for you kempo get a life **** ******

#85875 - 07/09/04 02:13 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

I've seen the videos there and they are total garbage.

#85876 - 07/09/04 02:18 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

well anyway scott just go to google .com and type in ki ball videos then click the first site it should be the teachings of ki and then go to the media section as for you kempo get a life **** ******[/QUOTE]

Bye Bye goofball.

#85877 - 07/09/04 06:01 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Keep acting like the idiot you are. Your just giving the owner more reason to get rid of you.

#85878 - 07/09/04 06:29 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

well if kempoman had just left it alone and let me post the site that has something to do with KI not qi but noooooo he has to be a bad***

#85879 - 07/09/04 06:51 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Exactly the point. Your arguing something you obviously know nothing about with someone that has more than likely been in the internal arts longer than you have been alive. Ki, qi and chi are all the same thing. The term ki is used in Japanese systems and chi/qi is used in Chinese systems, for the most part.

The site you are trying to link is total garbage, run by a 16 year old that knows nothing about internal arts.

Scott was being polite. You flew off the handle and started calling him names. My guess is your about 15 and don't know any better. You really need to chill out because you are in WAY over your head here. He is one of the more proficient individuals in the arts i have met and he knows what he is talking about. Just from your actions/reactions you can expect to be removed from the site. Although i expect you will leave shortly like all the others before you.

#85880 - 07/10/04 10:48 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

This forum is for SERIOUS discussions about energy arts from any origin, not making your hands glow or levitation
[/QUOTE]

No it is not, It is for arguing that it SHOULD be a forum for serious discussions.
Acutual serious discussions - few and far between.

#85881 - 07/10/04 10:52 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

#85882 - 07/10/04 11:19 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

There is way to much anger in here.-(the dark side of the force. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] )

My mother always said "there is a time and place for everything." So True. If you want to shoot ki balls or jing blasts or whatever.. or participate in one of my favorite past times, (flying), follow this link to find where it all can be done.
http://www.lucidity.com/

I give you your own world. Your time, your place, to do as you please.

#85883 - 07/10/04 09:21 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

o im a dumb *** that is scott tempoman is scott wow well obviously he doesnt want the site so [/QUOTE]

WOW! You got us there tough guy. Now go back to setting your Barbies on fire.

[This message has been edited by Kempoman (edited 07-12-2004).]

#85884 - 07/19/04 07:42 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry,I'm new here and am very bad at English but I'm very intrested in the Energy arts,and haven't found a forum like this in my language.I want ask you what's the difference between chi and jing physichally (coloured or invisible for the normal eyes (it's a higher frequency of light)), sensitively (what I feel in my body when the chi,and when the jing is concentrating in. And the main thing, How to do it?, because I read about how to make a Chi ball between my palms a year before, and I trie to train me at this, and now can hold my whole arm with chi's pressure under it but when I want it to move in my legs to run/walk faster and easyer,it can go a while,but I get fast tired because my muscles are relaxed and lazy, and when the energy (I don't know it was the chi or the jing) is temporary out (but only that part what I can concentrate and move) I feel me very tired and very weak).It is possible (but what is not?) to make a continous connect with my energy source, and move my whole energy and nnot only a part of this?And How?And where is the energy source because I've heard that is the second chakra, but our energy is flowing through our seven chakras,or this power is only in the second chakra?To move my energy is for me is a reflex I can make it without minutes long of concentration,but I can't move the same big part (sometimes it's huge,sometimes it's only a few) of my energy move and control at different times.So I need an explanation the technique to control the chi and the jing.(I've heard that the jing is compressed chi but I don't know it's right or not, and I can't make (compress it). So please help me because I have practice skill but I haven't the true knowledge how to do it "original" "normal",because for me it's only a feeling and I can't make this feeling every time, so I don't know which is the right feeling? Thank you!

#85885 - 07/19/04 09:17 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i am doing tai chi. i can now feel and control my chi. right now im studying to see the energy field of a person(aura). i have this book that teaches me how to do it, i think im improving. the book says energy comes in different colors, but what i see right now is just a transparent whitish that surrounds living things.

[This message has been edited by aLx (edited 07-19-2004).]

#85886 - 07/20/04 10:18 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Maki:
Sorry,I'm new here and am very bad at English but I'm very intrested in the Energy arts,and haven't found a forum like this in my language.I want ask you what's the difference between chi and jing physichally (coloured or invisible for the normal eyes (it's a higher frequency of light)), sensitively (what I feel in my body when the chi,and when the jing is concentrating in. And the main thing, How to do it?, because I read about how to make a Chi ball between my palms a year before, and I trie to train me at this, and now can hold my whole arm with chi's pressure under it but when I want it to move in my legs to run/walk faster and easyer,it can go a while,but I get fast tired because my muscles are relaxed and lazy, and when the energy (I don't know it was the chi or the jing) is temporary out (but only that part what I can concentrate and move) I feel me very tired and very weak).It is possible (but what is not?) to make a continous connect with my energy source, and move my whole energy and nnot only a part of this?And How?And where is the energy source because I've heard that is the second chakra, but our energy is flowing through our seven chakras,or this power is only in the second chakra?To move my energy is for me is a reflex I can make it without minutes long of concentration,but I can't move the same big part (sometimes it's huge,sometimes it's only a few) of my energy move and control at different times.So I need an explanation the technique to control the chi and the jing.(I've heard that the jing is compressed chi but I don't know it's right or not, and I can't make (compress it). So please help me because I have practice skill but I haven't the true knowledge how to do it "original" "normal",because for me it's only a feeling and I can't make this feeling every time, so I don't know which is the right feeling? Thank you![/QUOTE]

Maki,

Hello. Please do not pollute this forum with this kind of C.R.A.P.(Chi Related Asinine Posts).

The information you are giving in your post if completely and utterly false.

Thank you for complying in advance,

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com

P.S.

The only reason that I have not DELETED this thread is to keep an example of the ignorance that abounds on this subject. Do not pollute the forum further.

#85887 - 07/21/04 10:18 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

sup, I've done a ki ball before. but it wasn't invisible. it was hot and red and because i was mad i think. My family is kinda strange to. my brother put a light bub in his mouth and it screwed it in and it came on. my sister when she was littlle her and my brother could move stuff with their eyes. my mother said when my older brother was a baby he started crying and the rug levitated. no lie im not making this up it actually happen so maybe its just me when im mad i dunno. i'll try it the next time im pissed. and another thing I did a ki blast againt a wall and i felt really dizzy and i stumble back. believe it or not. It could be because im from Louisiana its a really magical place you can feel evil and torment in the air

#85888 - 07/21/04 10:35 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tenji_cobra:
sup, I've done a ki ball before. but it wasn't invisible. it was hot and red and because i was mad i think. My family is kinda strange to. my brother put a light bub in his mouth and it screwed it in and it came on. my sister when she was littlle her and my brother could move stuff with their eyes. my mother said when my older brother was a baby he started crying and the rug levitated. no lie im not making this up it actually happen so maybe its just me when im mad i dunno. i'll try it the next time im pissed. and another thing I did a ki blast againt a wall and i felt really dizzy and i stumble back. believe it or not. It could be because im from Louisiana its a really magical place you can feel evil and torment in the air[/QUOTE]

Well, lord have mercy.

#85889 - 07/21/04 11:33 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry for the first reply!I have a question.Can get your chi level higher?If yes,then how?(must you only use (control) it?,or must you lose it too, during the practicing?,or how?

#85890 - 07/21/04 11:33 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah, everybodies a flipping comedian. you know what your problem is you don't believe in anything are you an athiest ???? seriously you really need to knock that off. Everyone hates a critic. I've done ki ball and a ki blast. AND NO I DON'T HAVE ANY PROOTH. OK THEN LATES SAY YOUR NOT AN ATHEIST. LETS SAY I WAS AND I SAID PROVE GOD EXIST CAN YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF GOD HUH HUH HUH CAN YOU CAN YOU. Well then there you go if you can. remind me to schedule him for a photo shoot tommorow morning

[This message has been edited by tenji_cobra (edited 07-21-2004).]

#85891 - 07/21/04 11:47 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey are you talking to me i don't mean your a comedian i was talking about kempomen. no i can't But i'll sure try at least i know someone believes me thanks for that

#85892 - 07/21/04 11:52 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I didn't speak to you Tenji!We have written it in the same time!

#85893 - 07/21/04 11:53 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Maki:
Sorry for the first reply!I have a question.Can get your chi level higher?If yes,then how?[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is. There are several valid systems of qigong that you can practice. If you send me an e-mail to xingyiquan2003@yahoo.com I will send you a qigong set that will increase your energy levels.

Scott

#85894 - 07/21/04 11:57 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

sorry, easy mistake. oh yeah kempomen. Guess what. while i was waiting for my computer to load. i made another ki ball. first i saw lines. then i saw yellow. then i saw sparks. then my dominate hand got warmer then my other hand then i shot it. i visuialize a beam pushing the small ki ball out and i felt my left hand and it was kinda cold and my right/dominate was warm. So what is that mr. Iknoweverythingaboutnothing

#85895 - 07/21/04 02:59 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tenji_cobra:
sorry, easy mistake. oh yeah kempomen. Guess what. while i was waiting for my computer to load. i made another ki ball. first i saw lines. then i saw yellow. then i saw sparks. then my dominate hand got warmer then my other hand then i shot it. i visuialize a beam pushing the small ki ball out and i felt my left hand and it was kinda cold and my right/dominate was warm. So what is that mr. Iknoweverythingaboutnothing[/QUOTE]

A young boy's imagination.

#85896 - 07/21/04 04:08 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

[QUOTE]So what is that mr. Iknoweverythingaboutnothing[/QUOTE]

You pulling yourself maybe? [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]
Get a life and stop watching those damn cartoons!

Sorry Scott I had to say it...

Listen mate, there is no such thing as shooting ki, ki blasts or other types of imaginery ki attacks.

I know this for a fact, I work with ki for healing on a daily basis, you just cannot do what you claim to be doing.

It's just your little fantasy that's all.

#85897 - 07/21/04 05:43 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

If your going that fast to see yellow and sparks, you better slow down. You could get friction burns, or worse loose some skin all together. Your going to need that thing when your old enough to use it, be nice to it.

#85898 - 07/22/04 07:05 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Fisherman Offline
Veteran

LOL - Nice post laf!

I know that I had misconceptions about qi when I began my martial journey, but his is friggin rediculous. I guess it is true that kids today are influenced by the garbage that they watch on tv.

Sad state that kids are in. I can only hope that they continue their interest and one day find someone who has an understanding of the internals. Hopefully then their misconceptions will be set straight.

Personally I would laugh my a$$ of if I crossed hands with someone who thought that they could generate a ki-ball. While the are standing there 'generating their magnificent ki' I would be closing in with a Beng Chuan heavy enough to touch their spine!!!!

Sheesh!!

Gotta love ignorance....
Not

Chris

#85899 - 07/22/04 12:38 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Reiki, Lane, Chris

I just re-read his post with you all's unique spin [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG] on it and I must have laughed for 30 mins.

Oddly enough it does seem to go (and forgive the intended pun) hand in hand with his story.

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com

#85900 - 07/22/04 05:39 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow. What's with all the nonsense?
1) Ki / Chi is NOT DBZ fireworks, get a clue.
2) It usually takes a decade to even sense it.
3) About "doubting it": There have been ( hundreds ) of thousands of scientific experiments proving its existance and what it does. The Chinese and American governments have studied it thouroughly.
Just because you think things "should" look like they do on TV for infants, is no way to judge reality.
Know what youre talking about before you spout off!

#85901 - 07/24/04 09:01 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Fisherman Offline
Veteran

2) It usually takes a decade to even sense it.
I have to add that an emphasis needs to be put on usually. I think that this depends on...
- what method you are using.
- how knowlegable the instructor is and their ability to transmit information.
- sensing 'it' is a far cry from effectively using it.

#85902 - 07/24/04 09:44 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kempoman:
Reiki, Lane, Chris

I just re-read his post with you all's unique spin [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG] on it and I must have laughed for 30 mins.

Oddly enough it does seem to go (and forgive the intended pun) hand in hand with his story.

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com
[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

good punning Scott

well, you know how I feel about these kids that think they are some character from a fantasy. It's a pity that they can't put as much energy into their MA's instead of dreaming on.

I've seen so many of these also in the sword & weapons forums where the kids are only barely 14 and they think they are some kind of samurai and want to learn JSA in their backyard without ever doing any proper training!

#85903 - 08/04/04 08:56 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

HAhahaha whoa reiki, get the moderators **** outta ur mouth before u speak. Uz such a **** up to da guy. Im not defendin da ppl who say that they do ki, i think its a load of bullshit and these ppl needa lay of the acid, but u critisize everything they say, they aint hurting nobody, let them believe that theyre goku and w/e else they want.

#85904 - 08/05/04 12:57 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Funny thing is Reiki isn't the only one who responded to the thread in this fashion. So why are you singling her out? Reiki has made many helpful contributions to the forum. Have you? She has given good advise to people, who IMO should be spending less time with the cartoons and more time with a legit instructor, when most people would have just made fun of them. What contribution to the forum have you made? Other than chastising a valuable member of this board. You haven't made a single productive post on this entire forum. Go back to school, learn how to spell, form a proper sentence and learn some paragraph structure. Slang isnít very welcome here. If you have any useful knowledge to impart please do so (highly doubtful), if not take your **** out of your mouth and take a long walk on a short pier.

Ignorance is bliss and patience is a virtue. I guess you would have a great life if you were stupid and didnít mind waiting around.

Enjoy your dreams.

Sorry Scott.

#85905 - 08/05/04 09:19 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Captain Jack:
HAhahaha whoa reiki, get the moderators **** outta ur mouth before u speak. Uz such a **** up to da guy. Im not defendin da ppl who say that they do ki, i think its a load of bullshit and these ppl needa lay of the acid, but u critisize everything they say, they aint hurting nobody, let them believe that theyre goku and w/e else they want. [/QUOTE]

Listen up you little bag of vomit. If there is anyone of this forum that I will not tolerate any flaming of any kind...it is Reiki. As Lane has said she is valued member of this community and you are just some little scared, pimply faced jerk with a very bad case of 'penis envy'. This is your one and only warning about this kind of post. If you wanted my attention...YOU'VE GOT IT.

Post very carefully.

Until then...why don't you just go **** on a dead dog's nose.

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com

#85906 - 08/05/04 09:22 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Funny thing is Reiki isn't the only one who responded to the thread in this fashion. So why are you singling her out? Reiki has made many helpful contributions to the forum. Have you? She has given good advise to people, who IMO should be spending less time with the cartoons and more time with a legit instructor, when most people would have just made fun of them. What contribution to the forum have you made? Other than chastising a valuable member of this board. You haven't made a single productive post on this entire forum. Go back to school, learn how to spell, form a proper sentence and learn some paragraph structure. Slang isn?t very welcome here. If you have any useful knowledge to impart please do so (highly doubtful), if not take your **** out of your mouth and take a long walk on a short pier.

Ignorance is bliss and patience is a virtue. I guess you would have a great life if you were stupid and didn?t mind waiting around.

Enjoy your dreams.

Sorry Scott.
[/QUOTE]

Not a problem. There should be a clear message here...DONT **** with Reiki or StillWadowoman on these forums (the boys don't like it).

Scott

#85907 - 08/10/04 08:53 AM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reiki:
yes I can make a ki ball between my hands however it doesnt shoot flames or do other stuff like DBZ and those other crazy cartoons.

It is a basic skill that anyone can do to feel the energy however since becoming a Reiki Master I notice the energy field is about 1000 times stronger than it was before I had my first Reiki attunements.
[/QUOTE]

I like you, what is Reiki and how long have you been doing it, I study chi kung and it's good to finally have a believer in the site. i was getting fed up of these idiots.

#85908 - 08/10/04 02:27 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

[QUOTE]Originally posted by master blaster:

I like you, what is Reiki and how long have you been doing it, I study chi kung and it's good to finally have a believer in the site. i was getting fed up of these idiots.
[/QUOTE]
You are truly clueless. Most everyone in this forum section believes in chi. The difference is in the uses. The claims you have made are nothing new and have been made by many and proved by NONE. Until you have proof of your claims of chi blasts and other such nonsense, stop infecting this forum with it.

As you were told by kempoman. This is not a dating service. Serious questions on reiki are fine. Reiki (the forum member) is a level headed individual who may or may not share your "views" of chi/ki (i doubt it). Let's just keep things on the correct side of the line here.

#85909 - 08/10/04 05:51 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kempoman:
Not a problem. There should be a clear message here...DONT **** with Reiki or StillWadowoman on these forums (the boys don't like it).
Scott
[/QUOTE]

thanks guys! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Most of the dweebs are probably younger than my kids anyway, and I'm just ignoring the ones that go blah blah blah wank wank etc. As someone [Lane?] said, they are a bit like a cold - here for a day or so then gone.

Good to say most of my students are not like this. They stick around and learn and get better. I'm still nursing the bruised hand from stick fighting last week, boy those things HURT!

#85910 - 08/22/04 09:30 PM Re: Have you ever done a ki ball? Or maybe a jing?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not sure but I think this should be accurate.
One of the main things people don't believe people can make a ki ball and have force behind it cause that you have to be psychic to do so.
Really I don't know anyone that can move anything with there mind but here people thats moved matchs or a ping pong ball. I guess if u ever noticed in those dbz shows that some of the stuff looks more esp like cause lifting an object isn't mainly ki/chi etc its more telekinesis. So really if u want to make a ki ball and then have force behind it your going to have try to train doing some kind of esp excersise or something. And thats why people saying they can destroy something with a ki blast is really saying i can lift up that chair using my mind or fairly close to that. Thats my opinion.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga