FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LeroyCFischer, JadeKing, Beefcake, WesJones, simonajones111
22933 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
futsaowingchun 2
charlie 2
Matakiant 1
William_Bent 1
simonajones111 1
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
New Topics
unrecognized kata
by William_Bent
11/19/14 07:05 PM
I gained a lot of month in the last few months
by simonajones111
11/19/14 04:54 AM
Siu Lin Tao-3rd section applications
by futsaowingchun
11/13/14 06:48 PM
Screen fighting course UK December 2014
by charlie
11/11/14 04:09 PM
Siu Lin Tao-1st section Pak Sao explanations
by futsaowingchun
11/09/14 10:30 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
MA style video library
by
03/22/06 03:18 PM
Recent Posts
unrecognized kata
by William_Bent
11/19/14 07:05 PM
I gained a lot of month in the last few months
by simonajones111
11/19/14 04:54 AM
Siu Lin Tao-3rd section applications
by futsaowingchun
11/13/14 06:48 PM
Screen fighting course UK December 2014
by charlie
11/11/14 04:09 PM
MA style video library
by charlie
11/11/14 04:05 PM
Siu Lin Tao-1st section Pak Sao explanations
by futsaowingchun
11/09/14 10:30 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/29/14 10:01 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Forum Stats
22933 Members
36 Forums
35589 Topics
432521 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#85603 - 07/13/04 02:06 PM Re: Ki ball
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Prince Darkness:
As I was just reading over some post I found out some of you all don't have a clue what Ki is and also Jing. Well let me tell you guys some info. Ki can be phyical and mental, some is mostly mental. Ki has all kind of shapes and sizes, and you can see Ki to the ablilty of your arua, you guys might not understand me right now but you will soon.

Second Jing- There is all types of Jing my favorite is the Jing that makes a invisible ray that hits the target destroying or killing it knowing how good you are at it this Jing is called: Dow So Jing, Dow So Jing is internal that you bring out of your body, forming it into anything you want, keeping it in your hand or around your body, throwing it at something.

I hope know people will understand more, any questions just reply back to me and don't flame me if you don't think I know what I am talking about.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Im knew here at this site and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on Ki and Jing, and about how you can throw it and stuff. I would really appreciate your help THANKS!!

#85604 - 07/13/04 02:11 PM Re: Ki ball
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Houston, TX
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TKDFighter69:
Hi Im knew here at this site and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on Ki and Jing, and about how you can throw it and stuff. I would really appreciate your help THANKS!![/QUOTE]

...sigh...

I guess you could not be bothered reading the post just above yours?

I am over my limit now.

Kempoman

#85605 - 07/13/04 03:25 PM Re: Ki ball
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL thats funny Kempoman, let me ask you this do you go to a dojo of anykind, do you ask your teacher about Ki and Jing and the types? Well I ask questions thats how I get answers, Let me ask you this do you know what Fa-Jing is? if so reply back to me.

#85606 - 07/13/04 03:35 PM Re: Ki ball
Kempoman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Houston, TX
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Prince Darkness
LOL thats funny Kempoman, let me ask you this do you go to a dojo of anykind,[/QUOTE]

Yes, I train in many different places with many different IMA teachers. I also have a dojo where I teach Kanto-Ryu Kempo/Kyusho Jutsu

[QUOTE]
do you ask your teacher about Ki and Jing and the types?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but usually they are shown on me and not TOLD to me.

[QUOTE]
Well I ask questions thats how I get answers,[/QUOTE]

Answers in words will do no good at all. IMA's must be transferred first-hand and even then most do not 'get it'

[QUOTE]Let me ask you this do you know what Fa-Jing is?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do. After 'gong li' has been set into the body's frame the body is then moved using the six harmonies and internal connections. The tan tien is used to express (fa) the power (jin) out thru the weapon of choice.
It is a very violent motion that can cause extreme damage to the opponent...BUT...It is not magical, mystical or have anything to do with Dragonball-z or that goddamn "Ki Manual".

There are many types of jin

peng jin
ting jin
qing jin

and on and on

Kempoman

#85607 - 07/13/04 03:52 PM Re: Ki ball
Reiki Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: MiddleEarth
Scott said:
Answers in words will do no good at all. IMA's must be transferred first-hand and even then most do not 'get it'

This is also true for Reiki.

So many of the people that post here do not understand the first thing about IMA.

You cannot "learn" to do Reiki without first being attuned for the energy by a Reiki Master.

No attunement = No Reiki

It cannot be learnt from books, by email, from the internet or by any other method than by receiving the attunements and having a proper teacher.

I have now attuned a fair number of new practioners, all of them will tell you that before they were attuned they were unable to feel the flow of the ki. Since attunements, they feel it and can use it to help others.

If you want to involve yourself in IMA you need to understand that it is all about work and effort. How much work and effort you put in will determine the ultimate result.

#85608 - 07/13/04 04:05 PM Re: Ki ball
Raven Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Sin City
So uh...tell me roko, how did you train with ki for one year?

Honestly I'm just curious and I am not implying that every word that came out of your mouth was b.s. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

#85609 - 07/15/04 08:13 AM Re: Ki ball
Fisherman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Colorado, USA
I am truly amazed by how closly related the transmition of a healing art such as Reiki and an internal martial art such as Bagua or Xing Yi are.
It appears to me without direct transmition of the knowledge being sought that there is a limited learning capacity.
Man this stuff is grrrreat!!! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

#85610 - 07/15/04 02:00 PM Re: Ki ball
Anonymous
Unregistered

Me and some drunken friends have been at a birthday party all day and thought it might be fun to read and laugh hard at this post. It's funny on so many levels....

Best comedy awards to kempoman and prince of darkness for their arguments over the differences in "ENERGY Abilities".....we were crying we were laughing so fucking hard. (by the way, we're mostly bjj fighters here, but the birthday boy is a physicist for Boeing.....he laughed hardest of all, had no idea of chatrooms and forums and (simply for comic value mind you) he says he has a new hobby!!!!!

Seriously guys...from all of us, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga