- Train with a partner who is faster to accelerate your progress.
- Develop your visual reflexes to quickly recognize attacks and openings.
- Learn to relax for better initiation speed and develop a "poker face."
- Work on speed in all fighting ranges (long, mid, close) for balanced development.
- Use equipment and tools to maximize speed (focus mitts, speed bag, and double end bag).
Excerpted from new book Speed Training for Combat, Boxing, Martial Arts, and MMA
Free download for 5 days. http://goo.gl/ZdXPJr
Please reply with your tips for speed training...or questions on speed training.Train Hard. Win Easy.