Instructor: Systema Seminar with Instructor Frank Arias. I have known Frank for many years as he is one of Vladimir’s longest training students in Toronto. Frank teaches at HQ as well at other locations in Toronto. He has been teaching numerous seminars around the world. Frank is an excellent teacher and I promise this will be a very enlightening seminar for all.

Date: June 2nd & 3rd, 2012

Times: Saturday 11am-4:30ish, Sunday TBD

Location: Ultimate Gym, 401 E. 35th Street, Charlotte, NC (704)-333-0071

Topics: I have asked Frank to share with us whatever he is personally working on at the time. I have done many private lessons and seminars, trust me this is truly the best way to go. Hence the topic is ‘Systema’.

Cost: $160 prepaid (before May 26th), $185 after May 26th and at the door. Note the two day rates INCLUDE the Saturday night BBQ at the Gym. One day rates $95 (does not include Saturday BBQ). Systema instructors Mark for special rates.

Payment options: Paypal to address – pslionz@aol.com, checks payable to Mark Jakabcsin and mailed to Mark Jakabcsin, 2879 Hwy 160 W #4398, Fort Mill SC 29708. Credit card contact Doug at 704-333-0071

Lodging: Holiday Inn, 230 North College Street, Charlotte, NC 28202. 704-335-5400. We have a special rate of $89.00 per night for 2 double beds. Ask for the Charlotte Systema rate. You MUST book your hotel room by May 9th to receive this rate. Better to book now and then cancel if need be.

No Frills Low Budget Option: Stay at the Ultimate Gym: $20 per night per person. Camp out at the gym or bring a tent for the Gym yard. It has showers and is in walking distance to many restaurants. Bring a sleeping bag, pad, bath towel, ear plugs for the train, etc.

Contact: Mark at pslionz@aol.com / 803-389-9393 or Doug at ultimategym@hotmail.com / 704-333-0071.

Saturday Event: We will do a backyard BBQ at the Gym. The price of the two day event includes the BBQ. This is nothing fancy, burgers, dogs, chicken, potato salad, and good conversation. As always it is BYOB.

Dress: Comfortable clothing and shoes you do not mind getting stepped on.

Additional Items to bring: Bring plenty of drinking water, a light snack and extra training shirts/socks to change into during the break. If you have a training knife, bring it.

Mark J.

www.charlotte-systema.com