2011 Origins International Martial Arts Festival™
at Disneyland® Resort
Martial Arts Seminars - Friday, August 26
We are excited to offer a series of over 20 martial arts seminars
at this year's Origins International Martial Arts Festival! Something for everyone - from complete beginners to the experienced - with workshops including Grappling, Kata/Forms, Kumite/Sparring, Kobudo/Weapons, Kung Fu, Defensive Tactics, Jeet Kun Do, Close Quarter Combat, Sumo Wrestling Training Methods, Iaido/Sword, Martial Arts Strength Training, Women's Self-Defense, and USANKF Certification.Complete seminar schedule, descriptions, teacher bios, and video links:http://originsevents.com/2011originsinternational/seminars.html
- Grappling Workshop with Sensei Gokor Chivichyan
- Sumo Training Methods with 3-Times World Sumo Champion "Byamba"
- Defend, Takedown & Submit (Defensive Tactics System) with Grandmaster Taejoon Lee
- Championship Kumite / Sparring with Kyoshi Shirzad Alborzi
- WKF Kata Unshu - Technical Seminar with Shihan Ruben Canedo
- Seito Shito-Ryu Kata with Hanshi Masayuki Shimabukuro
- Okiwawan Kobudo with Kyoshi Anthony Marquez Sr.
- Shaolin Temple Kungfu: Origins & QiGong Practice presented by Shaolin Temple Monks
- Chinese Flexible Weapons: Bullwhip & Rope Dart with Don Kiolbassa & Philip Sahagun
- Northern Shaolin Kung Fu #5 Wu Yi with Sifu Scott Jensen
- Preying Mantis Kung Fu with Sifu Manuel Marquez
- Jeet Kun Do with Paul Vunak
- Strength Conditioning & Training with Harinder Singh Sabharwal
- Beginning Japanese Swordsmanship with Hanshi Masayuki Shimabukuro
- Eishin-Ryu Iaido with Hanshi Masayuki Shimabukuro
- Close Quarter Combat with Professor Edward Downey
- Women's Self-Defense with Master Barbara White
- Developing a Special Needs Program with Kyoshi Anthony Marquez Sr.
- And full-day and half-day sessions for USANKF Officiating Certification in Kumite and Kata with USANKF Referee Committee, Shihan Alex Miladi
This is an incredible opportunity to have all of these internationally-recognized teachers gathered in one spot, in one day! Each seminar is a full 90 minutes led directly by master-level instructors in a small group setting.
Seminars are scheduled and priced to encourage taking advantage of as many sessions as possible. The first seminar is $60 and the each additional seminar is just $35. Choose 2 sessions for 3 full hours at just $95 or go big with 4 sessions for 6 full hours at just $165. Hone your skills within your art or expand your arsenal by cross-training in different arts!When: Friday, August 26, 2011Where: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel at Disneyland
, 1717 S. Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, California
Register Online at http://www.OriginsEvents.com Facebook
| OriginsInternational@OriginsEvents.com© 2011 Origins Events. All rights reserved.