FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ksusanc, kellypnik123, leyinn, Ron_Cooley, businns
22902 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 12
cxt 7
trevek 6
JKogas 5
futsaowingchun 2
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/11/14 03:36 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
12/30/13 08:32 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
04/16/12 02:48 PM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
04/12/12 11:16 AM
Forget all that health stuff
by MattJ
10/28/10 08:51 AM
Recent Posts
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by cxt
07/24/14 11:35 AM
centerline concepts
by Dobbersky
07/18/14 06:14 AM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/14/14 04:50 PM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:38 AM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:35 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
07/09/14 06:13 AM
Throwing
by JKogas
07/03/14 07:40 PM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Forget all that health stuff
by TaekwonDoFan
06/29/14 03:18 AM
Forum Stats
22902 Members
36 Forums
35563 Topics
432450 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#412696 - 12/15/08 07:31 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Poland
Quote:

Quote:

Crab, you obviously don't git it. And I'm not going to try anymore.

thats a reply you use when you have no reply

Or a reply you use when there's no use giving a better one.
Still, politer than one of your KFC replies

Supporting everyone saying "nuts to cancer"

#412697 - 12/15/08 08:29 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
JoelM Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Georgia, USA
Quote:

Quote:

Crab, you obviously don't git it. And I'm not going to try anymore.

thats a reply you use when you have no reply

You know what, you're right. I have no reply because you're so self-deluded into thinking how cool and right you are and how wrong everyone else is that you're not willing to take any advice, criticism, or other comments besides "you da man!"

#412698 - 12/15/08 09:20 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: JoelM]
TheCrab Offline
Scum

Loc: QLD Australia
yeah because I posted it as a funny story, not for advice.

When your mate comes up to you and tells you about how he did something funny on the weekend you dont say "thats not mature" or whatever do you? you just laugh along.
if you feel like replying to say i need to grow up, or to give me lame life advice just to pi5s me off, then dont reply at all.

And another thing im sick of is people like you thinking their superior because they have a bunch of lame morals and whatnot.
You had enormous rent to pay and things to support? good for you. if you dont want that, then dont get such an expensive fuc*ing house, dont make out it was some burden put on you and start giving me life advice. Especially on how I should go about jobs I have to get myself.

I dont go on all the forums with people asking bullsh*t like "if i put on fat will it help in a fight" or " does mma work" and tell them they are stupid fagg*ts, so dont come on to mine and start it.

when you we're my age im sure you werent mr morals

#412699 - 12/15/08 09:31 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Poland
To be fair, if it was a scene in a film we'd probably all cheer it.

Supporting everyone saying "nuts to cancer"

#412700 - 12/15/08 12:53 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
Dereck Offline
Prolific

Loc: Great White North
Public forum Crab, if you don't like it then don't post on it. You put something up then expect some feed back and in your case people such as myself were just trying to help out so take it or leave it.

While I did do stupid things in my life, even as an adult, I can honestly say for myself I was mature at an early age, I had to because I couldn't rely on family. I would never had done what you did though I probably might have thought it. It was a different age then and people were brought up more strict and with more manners and perhaps values. There are a lot of good kids out there still but perhaps in some aspects that might not be you. I think that for myself there is a good Crab and I just wanted to give you some life experiences to think about to be a better Crab. Again take it or leave it.

#412701 - 12/15/08 08:21 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: Dereck]
JMWcorwin Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: SoCal, USA
Since I don't think anyone else has said it... I will.

The solution we're all looking for is:

Terry Tate, Office Linebacker!

"You kill the joe, you make some mo! Yo know you can't get away with that sh*t in my house baby!"

#412702 - 12/15/08 10:42 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: Dereck]
Kimo2007 Offline
Veteran

First time reading this thread...the problem with advice is you can't apply it until you are ready. Most people have contempt for advice they have not purposely sought out, no matter how good it is.

The universe has certain rules, you cannot break these rules, only break yourself against them.

So Crab do as you will, but just because the consequences are not immediate, like touching a hot stove, doesn't mean they are not there.

It's funny to me, but it's like gravity, it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, it's still there, but you can either take my word, or test it out for yourself, either way. But the latter, is just a much more painful lesson.

Cheers.

#412703 - 12/15/08 11:19 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
JoelM Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Georgia, USA
Quote:

yeah because I posted it as a funny story, not for advice.

Well sometimes people give advice when it's not asked for. Whether they should or not? That's debatable.

Quote:

if you feel like replying to say i need to grow up, or to give me lame life advice just to pi5s me off, then dont reply at all.

Quote:

And another thing im sick of is people like you thinking their superior because they have a bunch of lame morals and whatnot.

Yup, that's me, lame morals and whatnot.
(Hey admin, can I get my tag changed? )

Quote:

You had enormous rent to pay and things to support? good for you. if you dont want that, then dont get such an expensive fuc*ing house, dont make out it was some burden put on you and start giving me life advice. Especially on how I should go about jobs I have to get myself.

I never said I didn't want my mortgage. I put up with my job because I wanted to keep my house. I never said it was a burden put on me, it was my choice and mine alone. My point about the job is that we've all had [censored] jobs, and if you have a history of saying "f*ck it!" the day is going to come when you can't just do that. People always say "when I get a real job I won't be like that" but I seriously doubt most peoples' ability to change. I honestly hope you are the exception.

Quote:

I dont go on all the forums with people asking bullsh*t like "if i put on fat will it help in a fight" or " does mma work" and tell them they are stupid fagg*ts, so dont come on to mine and start it.

I didn't call you a stupid fagg*t because I didn't think you were a homosexual. But I'll be sure to remember that for your next stupid thread.

Quote:

when you we're my age im sure you werent mr morals

No, but I sure wasn't Mr. My Name Is Go F*** Yourself either.

#412704 - 12/17/08 12:47 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
JasonM Offline
Professional Poster

Man oh man..u r so out there it aint' even funny.

"lame morals"?? That is the damn problem with kdis these days, they have NO morals. Even when I was your age I had good morals. Morals are easy, ya know between right and wrong and you don't want to treat peopel badly. Unlike you going off on the customer.

Even when i was your age and a mate came up to me and told me the same story I would have been a FRIEND and told him the truth and that it wasn't cool. But, that was another time and my lame morals came into play, unlike this day and age.

Regardless of the job you hated it is a thing called respect. Especially respect towards your elders which most kids nowadays have lost.

#412705 - 12/17/08 04:36 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: JasonM]
Ilove2Hit Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
sh1t like this is not even funny man. it is never good "fun" if some1 has to feel bad at the end or complain or something.

like most of the jerks that are on youtube or on TV and say they are funny. ppl that through sh1t on other ppl or prank them just for the heck of it. yes it is funny, maybe, but i never enjoyed this kinda humor. in humor all shout be happy and laughing. it should be fun... not FUN ABOUT something.

u know. it might be funny teasing dereck and telling him that his daughter has an older boyfriend (hahhaa =P) but be sure... it is not funny to him... IT HURTS and keeps him awake at nights, sneaking around trying to catch the son of a beach ^^ :P

right daddy??

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, RazorFoot, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Stun Guns
Variety of stun gun devices for your protection

Buy Pepper Spray
Worry about your family when you’re not around? Visit us today to protect everything you value.

Koryu.com
Accurate information on the ancient martial traditions of the Japanese samurai

C2 Taser
Protect yourself and loved ones from CRIME with the latest C2 Taser citizen model. Very effective.

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga