FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
mohdnabeel, sunny, swordy, jerrybarry24, SenseiGregT
22915 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ed_Morris 4
AndyLA 3
Zombie Zero 2
Matakiant 2
futsaowingchun 2
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
New Topics
STX Kickboxing Seminar
by Marcus Charles
09/09/14 06:57 PM
Biu Tzu- 1st section applications
by futsaowingchun
09/05/14 10:56 PM
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
09/01/14 03:51 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
mindfullness meditation
by
01/06/09 11:27 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by
05/13/07 08:02 AM
Eugue Ryu
by
03/27/07 12:06 AM
Recent Posts
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
Yesterday at 09:05 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Matakiant
09/18/14 07:11 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
09/18/14 06:07 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
09/16/14 04:43 PM
Eugue Ryu
by kolslaw
09/12/14 03:35 PM
Biu Tzu- 1st section applications
by futsaowingchun
09/05/14 10:56 PM
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
09/01/14 03:51 AM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/31/14 09:43 PM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Forum Stats
22915 Members
36 Forums
35575 Topics
432495 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#412686 - 12/11/08 05:07 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: student_of_life]
TheCrab Offline
Scum

Loc: QLD Australia
you had to be there.

#412687 - 12/11/08 06:11 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Poland
Cord's story reminds me of when I worked in a bar.

One night some idiot ordered the cheesy tuna melt baguette. When I brought it from the kitchen he stuck his finger in it and complained it was cold. "The menu says 'hot food'". I pointed out it also said 'cold food' but returned to the kitchen.

The chef, who was a grade A1 psychotic, drug-dealing head-case snarld that it was supposed to be cold as heating it would curdle the mayo. I returned to the guy and told him this. He asked for the manager.

My boss was sound and knew a pr1ck when he met one. "Take it back and heat it if that's what the customer wants".

The chef just snarled again, "You haven't seen this" and proceeded to gob a load of flem flecked spit into the centre of the sandwich, mash it up, pop it in the microwave and say, "take the pr1ck his food".

I've always been very agreeable when it comes to complaining in restaurants since then.

Another event was when some snotty teenager decided to stick the nut on another customer (and a friend of the boss)for no apparent reason. The next day the customr was in with a delightedly evil expression,

"I knew where that young man worked and his boss is a friend of mine. I paid the factory a visit and the expression on his face was a picture when I walked up to him with his boss. Sacked on the spot!"

Supporting everyone saying "nuts to cancer"

#412688 - 12/11/08 08:39 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: Cord]
clmibb Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Texas, US
AW Cord I didn't think that it was a recent thing. I figured it was done in your later youth.

My husband, while attending college, had a group of younger boys being a general ass to him and another gentleman as they were the oldest two in the class. The class lets out for a 15 minute break. One of the kids in the younger group had been drinking a Coke and set it down so he could go outside for a cigarette break. My husband proceeded to rub, uhh, "himself" all over the rim of the can. Everyone files back in after the break and the kid goes back to drinking his Coke. As he walks over to the trash can to throw the can away, my husband asks him how his d1ck tastes. The look on the kid's face was priceless and they never bothered him or the other gentleman again. Be careful who you mess with, they may know something you don't.

Matt I wouldn't offer a dollar. I would, however, offer a thank you and a smile. I grew up in a place where men run to doors to open them for ladies. You stand when a woman walks into the room and pull the chair out for her. It's yes ma'am/sir and no ma'am/sir when speaking to your elders or LEOs even if s/he looks 20 years younger than you. It's the way I was raised.

Casey

#412689 - 12/12/08 02:38 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
student_of_life Offline
Veteran

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
i'm not trying to "tell you off" for anything, i've worked fast foos for 3 years and put up with douche bags just about every where i turn.

like the last job i was on cutting brush. my "supervisor" 46 year old live at home with his mom moron tried to fire me after he told mer i was using a chain saw in a verry unsafe way. i've taken safety courses on how to use it, more then he has ever had. i wasn't using the saw wrong, and both of my co workers told him that he was wrong. he point his finger in my face and told me to shut up, and said i was fired, while i was simultainously offering to shake his hand saying "i don't want to argue, if you want to use the saw go ahead". i think you might understand how badly i wanted to break off that little finger he stuck up to me.

then a week later, the same idiot while using a chan saw falls a tree on my freaking head. it dazed me for a second, and when i woke up on my knees and got my vision back i ran up to the douche bag and pushed him down while screaming at him. thats the only time i lost my temper since i started with my martial arts training and i still fell like an arse hole for pushing him.

neither incident was reported, and neither were the hundreds of stupid careless things the same "supervisor" did through the whole job. i like to think about the fact that he will live his little life the same way till he dies, and thats the biggest punishment i could think of for him. a life sentence of douche baggery, no friends, every one thinks he's an idiot and will remember him like that after he's gone. maybe i'm evil, but that makes my heart glade when he does something stupid. every one gets what they deserve.

#412690 - 12/12/08 05:17 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: Cord]
rideonlythelabel Offline
Veteran

Loc: st-hubert quebec canada
Quote:

going to eat a sandwich with a hand covered in your butt-bacteria

Everyone who handled that bill after him ate your butt bacteria too. That's just gross.

#412691 - 12/13/08 06:10 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: rideonlythelabel]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Quote:

Quote:

going to eat a sandwich with a hand covered in your butt-bacteria

Everyone who handled that bill after him ate your butt bacteria too. That's just gross.

Collateral damage is a part of every war

Crab, the trick is, that if you remove that baked potatoe from your shoulder (way too big to be a chip), then the chances of someone stopping and hurling abuse at you in the street, or at work, become negligable, and so retaliation plans/coping strategies become redundant.

A scientist taught a gorilla to play golf. The animal could drive 450 yrds, straight down the driving range every time.

Thrilled, the scientist booked a press conference to anounce his gorilla would compete at the next pro-am exhibition.

With the worlds press watching, the gorilla tee'd off on hole 1 'POW!!!' 450 yards, landing 2 feet from the pin. The crowd went wild, and the reporters went into overdrive.

Down on the green, the caddy handed the gorilla his putting iron. 'POW!!!' the ball sailed 400 yards into the distance.

Strength is nothing if you can't play the game in all its subtlety.

Stop being a damn gorilla

#412692 - 12/14/08 12:15 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
JoelM Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Georgia, USA
Crab, you obviously don't git it. And I'm not going to try anymore.

You were amazing. I wish I could stand up to people like you. Please teach me.

#412693 - 12/14/08 09:45 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: JoelM]
TheCrab Offline
Scum

Quote:

thats a reply you use when you have no reply

#412694 - 12/14/08 04:26 PM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: TheCrab]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Quote:

Quote:

thats a reply you use when you have no reply

i dont think you are in a position to critique others reply's are you?

Quote:

my name is go f*** yourself

So clever it lost you $500 a month. Go Crabby, you're so cool

#412695 - 12/15/08 01:53 AM Re: Fired from kfc! [Re: Cord]
TheCrab Offline
Scum

Quote:

i dont think you are in a position to critique others reply's are you?

wasnt much of a reply

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, RazorFoot, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Stun Guns
Variety of stun gun devices for your protection

Buy Pepper Spray
Worry about your family when you’re not around? Visit us today to protect everything you value.

Koryu.com
Accurate information on the ancient martial traditions of the Japanese samurai

C2 Taser
Protect yourself and loved ones from CRIME with the latest C2 Taser citizen model. Very effective.

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga