FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TomRosenberg, jessylin, play, Keith_G, LeroyCFischer
22937 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jwwmantis 2
Zombie Zero 1
harlan 1
Beefcake 1
LeroyCFischer 1
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
New Topics
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
2015 Master Yang Jwing-Ming Seminar
by jwwmantis
12/05/14 10:36 PM
unrecognized kata
by William_Bent
11/19/14 07:05 PM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by
12/27/06 11:43 AM
Your true goal
by
03/03/06 07:16 AM
Recent Posts
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
Your true goal
by Beefcake
12/11/14 02:44 AM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by LeroyCFischer
12/04/14 02:07 AM
unrecognized kata
by William_Bent
11/19/14 07:05 PM
Forum Stats
22937 Members
36 Forums
35591 Topics
432526 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#411697 - 11/16/08 01:59 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: bcihak]
bcihak Offline

Loc: Illinois
I just can't deny the fun of this headline from the Drudge report today 11/16/08 from the Telegragh.co.U.K. about Nasa screwing up the temperature reading for October and Al Gores chief scientist claiming that this Last October was the warmest on Record based on temperature readings form Russia. **They got it wrong because they simply carried over the temp readings from previous months and the reality is we are experiencing colder temps and early snow falls in several places around the world. I know that the telegragh reporters are just corporate whores and right wing hacks(I thought I would save time here by making the accustion myself as a courtesy to my global warming believing friends out there) but this is just typical of the "debate is over" attitude of the people who believe in manmade global warming. See for yourself, go to The Drudge Report, he simply links to the news its not his report. Or look up the Telegragh from the U.K.
Please look into all aspects of this debate out there. The research is not done, its not conclusive and the debate is definitely not over. Now for real, see you later.

Edited by bcihak (11/16/08 02:04 PM)

#411698 - 11/16/08 02:12 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: bcihak]
bcihak Offline

I know, I keep coming back but it just gets better and better! The group used for the false stats on October Temps is one of four groups used to generate stats for the famed I.P.P.C. united nations report. So Please MattJ, look at this report with an open mind go to the Telegragh website and look at this information. Just try to have an open mind. Remember it was highlighted on the Drudge Report on 11/16/08 and it concerned a report on Nasa getting global warming statistics wrong. I mention this again for people who read the last post first.

#411699 - 11/16/08 02:17 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: bcihak]
bcihak Offline

Once again, having scanned the article further the chairman of the I.P.P.C. was caught making inaccurate statements about the rise of global temperatures his name is Dr. Pachauri( he is in the article so you can and should look at it on your own to make up your own mind) It also mentions that Al Gores Scientist, the leader of the modern movement was mistaken as well. It is odd how things work out sometimes. Are these guys right wing hacks or corporate whores or are they just wrong? What do you think Kimo2007, Mattj and Cord?

Edited by bcihak (11/16/08 02:21 PM)

#411700 - 11/16/08 04:04 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: bcihak]
Christy Offline

Loc: The D
cord wrote: ...Anyway, good luck plotting against Obama or your local university or whatever else it is you have lined up for the day, it certainly has been interesting reading your views.

Geez Cord, I think your just [censored] because you couldn't vote for him. Don't worry though, in a couple years the U.K will likely get the chance to elect a Pakistani-muslim PM. I'm sure you'll be first in line to vote for him.

#411701 - 11/16/08 04:36 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: Christy]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
Christy -

You are very close to sounding like some kind of ignorant racist. I trust you can explain your little comment?

bcihak -

I'm not going to waste time debunking more of your right-wing BS sources. Find me something that is NOT obviously and blatantly partisan, and I'll consider it. Until then, all you have is obfuscation and picking pepper out of flysh1t, which I will ignore. The vast majority of scientists - not just climate scientists - agree that Global Warming seems to be real, and that man-made activities are having an impact on it.

Again, when you can show me something comparable to the IPCC report that refutes it, you will have my attention.

*holds breath*

#411702 - 11/16/08 05:53 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: MattJ]
Christy Offline

Oh OK.

"you are very close to sounding like some kind of ignorant racist"

Well if it isn't the standard battle-cry of the garden variety, hypocritical, politically-correct bully.

There was nothing ignorant or racist about my remark. Grow a thicker skin. Big baby.

#411703 - 11/16/08 08:31 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: Christy]
bcihak Offline

Are you kidding MattJ. The article in the Telegragh today, Sunday november 16, 2008 specifically sites errors in the I.P.P.C. report and mentions that the chairman of the I.P.P.C. was caught making inaccurate statements about the global warming statistics. And you won't take a look? Please, before you wave that report around again you might want to check your sources because when you look around for information about global warming opinions there are more than your 1000 scientists who are skeptical or at least curious at some level. Like I said before, the debate is not over and your report is not the last word on the subject.
Bill

#411704 - 11/16/08 08:48 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: bcihak]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
Christy -

Quote:

Well if it isn't the standard battle-cry of the garden variety, hypocritical, politically-correct bully.

There was nothing ignorant or racist about my remark. Grow a thicker skin. Big baby.

Politically correct? Clearly you don't know me very well. Why would you bring up nationality and religion to Cord? Oh, right. Because you are a right-wing piece of sh1t racist. How's that for politically incorrect? Get bent.

bcihak -

Quote:

Please, before you wave that report around again you might want to check your sources because when you look around for information about global warming opinions there are more than your 1000 scientists who are skeptical or at least curious at some level. Like I said before, the debate is not over and your report is not the last word on the subject.

I never said it WAS over, sweetheart. Finding one or two mistakes in a giant, 10 year, peer-reviewed repot doesn't invalidate the whole thing. You are picking pepper out of flysh1t as I mentioned before. It is the best and most objective report to date, unless you know of a comparab......oh the hell with it. You know!

#411705 - 11/16/08 09:22 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: MattJ]
Christy Offline

MattJ-

Thanks for proving my point for me. (- )

Now go buy yourself some preparation-H, take a deep breath, and think happy thoughts about green living.

#411706 - 11/16/08 10:47 PM Re: UN warns of brown cloud threat [Re: Christy]
Ames Offline
Veteran

Christy, I agree with Matt, your comment comes very near to racism.

I'd like to remind you that discussions of race are against the forum rules.

Stick to the topic please.

--Chris

Edited by Ames (11/16/08 10:57 PM)

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, RazorFoot, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga