Funny thing...I decided to hold off a bit when this financial crisis hit. I want to see what the climate is before jumping in. Then the 1st instructor I spoke to (who said that he planned to close his current (temporary) place & open to the south...well he opened 2 buildings to the west of where I was set to lease.
As always, I have a back-up plan - 2 locations that seem promising. I'll keep you & the gang updated as things happen. If it happens, everyone's welcome for the Grand Opening!