FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BUJU, Pilsungkarate, ALF, old1, Leonar
22928 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ronin1966 3
futsaowingchun 2
ergees 2
GojuRyuboy13 2
AndyLA 1
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by Leo_E_49
01/24/12 02:58 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by
05/13/07 08:02 AM
Recent Posts
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/29/14 10:01 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
10/22/14 07:20 AM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by swordy
10/11/14 09:21 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ronin1966
10/08/14 09:22 PM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by AndyLA
10/04/14 10:20 AM
Forum Stats
22928 Members
36 Forums
35584 Topics
432513 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#401378 - 08/11/08 12:54 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: JasonM]
wristtwister Offline
like a chiropractor, only evil

Loc: South Carolina
I've been sitting on this for a few days to wait for the actual results to be announced, but our Law Enforcement Center has just reviewed the cases of all incarcerated illegals, and is dispatching them for deportation to ICE. The report is that there are "dozens" of them being sent for deportation and the crimes list was as follows:
Facts On Illegal Immigrant Inmates At Greenville Detention Center:

The illegal immigrants in the Greenville County Detention Center came from:

Mexico
Guatemala
Uruguay
Costa Rica
United Kingdom

The charges against them include:

Felonies:

Stalking
Criminal sexual conduct with a minor
Murder
Accessory After The Fact Of A Felony
Trafficking Cocaine
Carjacking
Trafficking in force labor
Trafficking/distribution drugs
Armed robbery
Burglary 1st & 2nd Degree
Felony DUI
Financial ID card fraud
Escape From Custody
Autobreaking
Lewd act on a minor
Child neglect
Resisting arrest

Misdemeanors:

No drivers license
DUI
Open container
Public drunkeness
Disorderly conduct
Assault and battery
Shoplifting

Again, just hard working illegal immigrant criminals trying to make a better life for themselves... yeah, right...

#401379 - 08/11/08 01:38 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: wristtwister]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
What is your point, Grady? We have been over this umpteen million times before. *MOST* illegals are here for jobs, not to commit serious crimes. Why aren't you writing your government officials to get laws passed to punish business owners that hire illegals? No jobs, no more problem.

#401380 - 08/15/08 08:45 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: MattJ]
Stormdragon Offline
Who Dares Wins
Professional Poster

Loc: Salem, OR
Mattj-Yeah MAttj, and usually that means breaking the law in any way they need to to get as easy a break as possible. You saying we should turn a blind eye to all the scams they pull and crimes they commit because "they just want to make a better life for themselves?" In my town, it is extremely difficult to get a job if you don't speak spanish and aren't latino/a or just a pretty white girl for them to gawk at all day and make passes at. And do you have any idea how often they cheat the system to get extra stuff?
I worked in a grocery store for awhile, and watched people who didnt speak a word of english come through and get enough groceries for 3 families and drive away in brand new cars. They come here illegally, crap out a bunch of kids, cheat the system to live and then spend what they make actually working on brand new stuff. It drove my supervisor nuts. Why can't you guys see this in an objective light (and look at the statisics even though numbers are certain a scary thing, especially when they prove a point contrary to yours).
Member of DaJoGen MMA school under Dave Hagen and Team Chaos fight team under Denver Mangiyatan and Chris Toquero, ran out of Zanshin Martial Arts in Salem Oregon: http://www.zanshinarts.org/Home.aspx,

#401381 - 08/15/08 09:57 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: Stormdragon]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Quote:

You saying we should turn a blind eye to all the scams they pull and crimes they commit because "they just want to make a better life for themselves?"

Where did I even come close to saying anything about turning a blind eye? Are you reading anything or just making knee-jerk reactions? Don't put words in my mouth.

Quote:

In my town, it is extremely difficult to get a job if you don't speak spanish and aren't latino/a or just a pretty white girl for them to gawk at all day and make passes at. And do you have any idea how often they cheat the system to get extra stuff?

Now you're just being racist. White people never cheat the system? Don't be naive.

Quote:

I worked in a grocery store for awhile, and watched people who didnt speak a word of english come through and get enough groceries for 3 families and drive away in brand new cars. They come here illegally, crap out a bunch of kids, cheat the system to live and then spend what they make actually working on brand new stuff. It drove my supervisor nuts. Why can't you guys see this in an objective light (and look at the statisics even though numbers are certain a scary thing, especially when they prove a point contrary to yours).

Stormy - You probably don't want to lecture me about objectivity. If they're so bad, why do so many Americans HIRE THEM? What you and WT aren't getting, is that there are two types of illegals here. Both types are here illegally, but one is here for the purpose of supporting themselves or their family in an otherwise legal way. The other type are pure criminals (gangsters, drug sellers, etc). They are not all the same, because AMERICANS wouldn't be hiring them if they were all dangerous criminals. I have never disputed that SOME illegals are dangerous criminals - just like some whites are. And I don't support illegal immigration, either. But punishing otherwise well-intentioned illegals without punishing the business owners that hire them (thus drawing them here) is incredibly hypocritical. Isn't HIRING illegals illegal, too?

If you guys were REALLY interested in stopping illegal immigration, then you would want to stop what is drawing them. But that would admit that your conservative buddies in the current administration are really a bunch of pro-rich, pro-illegal immigration hypocrites who prey on people's fears to get votes while stabbing them in the back at the same time. Why is it "extremely difficult to get a job if you don't speak spanish and aren't latino"?

Why indeed. Are business owners being forced at gunpoint to hire illegals? Are they hiring drug lords and gangsters?

Open YOUR eyes, dude. The answer is staring you right in the face, and it's wearing an American flag.

#401382 - 08/16/08 07:06 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: MattJ]
wristtwister Offline

Sorry Matt, you don't get off that easy. There aren't "two different types of illegals here"... they're illegals... period. Some of them have jobs, some of them are career criminals, and some of them are just as described... here to suck on the public teat while pumping out "anchor babies".

While you're busy standing up for them, we have people here being killed by drunk drivers that are illegals, crimes being committed by illegals, and illegals that are doing nothing more than trafficking in people. The people who hire them are no less criminal than the illegals, and should be prosecuted, and in fact we just did have a major "white slave" case prosecuted here. You want to justify bad behavior by comparing it to other bad behavior, and creating some kind of moral relativism to justify your position.

These people are NOT here to become citizens... they want to bring the same corrupt culture that is pervading Mexico, and Central America and skirt our laws in the process. Where the problems come in is when they displace entire neighborhoods like they have mine, start their Latino gangs up, and think that American citizens are supposed to sit still and put up with it.

When one of them kidnaps and rapes your child, and the Mexican consulate shows up to explain to the court that "its just a cultural thing", you might acquire a different attitude. That happened about 50 miles from here last week.

As for this being driven by
Quote:

your conservative buddies in the current administration are really a bunch of pro-rich, pro-illegal immigration hypocrites who prey on people's fears to get votes while stabbing them in the back at the same time

. You might need to look around a bit more.

This is not only happening here, it's happening all over the world... USA, England, Europe... and it's being driven by international corporations, not conservatives, liberals, or anything except iternational conglomerates. It's only a local problem when its your neighborhood.

Glad to see you're so "welcoming" that you don't mind a few drug cartel hit squads coming to town to shoot up a place like Phoenix. Maybe when its in New Jersey, you'll start to worry a bit more... or maybe Pennsylvania. Why don't you go to the border and hold it open for them?

#401383 - 08/16/08 07:15 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: MattJ]
Zach_Zinn Offline
Veteran

Loc: Olympia, WA
Quote:

Open YOUR eyes, dude. The answer is staring you right in the face, and it's wearing an American flag.

Quoted for truth lol.

I also find it hilarious when people with more recent immigration in their area try to lecture those of us that have lived around illegals for the better part of our lives (I grew up in the southwest!) about how dangerous and scary they all are, you guys aren't living in reality.

Claiming all or a majority or dangerous criminals is pretty much just racism, you can try to justify it however you want, but it's pretty much just textbook bigotry.

witness:

Quote:

they want to bring the same corrupt culture that is pervading Mexico, and Central America

You honestly think that most illegals fit the above definition and that's why they're here? Then you are a straight-up bigot and nothing more.

Where the do you get off categorizing such a large group of people with one stroke?

P.S. All whites from south carolina are stupid rednecks with 5 buick skylarks up in bricks in their front yard existing off of government cheese and moonshine.

Two can play at this game!

Edited by Zach_Zinn (08/16/08 07:30 PM)

#401384 - 08/16/08 08:19 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: Zach_Zinn]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

*sound of MattJ headbutting wall 47 times*

Grady -

Quote:

Sorry Matt, you don't get off that easy. There aren't "two different types of illegals here"... they're illegals... period.

I believe I did say they were illegals. I was referring to their intentions. Some are here for jobs, some are here to commit crimes.

Quote:

You want to justify bad behavior by comparing it to other bad behavior, and creating some kind of moral relativism to justify your position.

And you want to punish one kind of criminal based on their race, and not the other.

Quote:

These people are NOT here to become citizens...

That may be true. But many are coming here simply to support themselves or their families back home. Which brings me to......

Quote:

they want to bring the same corrupt culture that is pervading Mexico, and Central America and skirt our laws in the process.

Couldn't be more wrong. If anything, most are trying to ESCAPE that culture, and make a better life for themselves. And they are able to, in many instances, because AMERICANS HIRE THEM. Why do Americans hire them? Not because they are evil criminals. Because they will work as hard or harder, for less money and no benefits. If the opportunities (ie; jobs) weren't here, they wouldn't be here as much.

Quote:

Where the problems come in is when they displace entire neighborhoods like they have mine, start their Latino gangs up, and think that American citizens are supposed to sit still and put up with it.

Why are Americans getting displaced? See my point above.

Quote:

When one of them kidnaps and rapes your child, and the Mexican consulate shows up to explain to the court that "its just a cultural thing", you might acquire a different attitude. That happened about 50 miles from here last week.

Wow. Pay attention, kids. This is pure, old-school racism. Take a good look so you know it when you see it.

Quote:

This is not only happening here, it's happening all over the world... USA, England, Europe... and it's being driven by international corporations, not conservatives, liberals, or anything except iternational conglomerates. It's only a local problem when its your neighborhood.

Ahhh! Now this is old-school conspiracy theory.

Quote:

Glad to see you're so "welcoming" that you don't mind a few drug cartel hit squads coming to town to shoot up a place like Phoenix. Maybe when its in New Jersey, you'll start to worry a bit more... or maybe Pennsylvania. Why don't you go to the border and hold it open for them?

This sh1t is just funny!

Zach -

Quote:

P.S. All whites from south carolina are stupid rednecks with 5 buick skylarks up in bricks in their front yard existing off of government cheese and moonshine.

ROFL. You said what I was thinking, but didn't have the balls to write out!

#401385 - 08/16/08 09:05 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: MattJ]
wristtwister Offline

You guys are hilarious... everybody that disagrees with you is a racist. Try something that actually addresses the problem, not just screaming "racism" and then retreating to your thrones...

... and if you knew anything about the South or South Carolina, you'd know that no self respecting redneck would be caught dead in a Buick Skylark... at least we're not still using the horses and buggies like you "plain" guys in Pa.

BTW, those illegals aren't trying to escape that culture... they're bringing it with them. They've already tried organizing the kidnapping rings down in Florida, just like in Mexico City. Be patient... it'll drift your way.

#401386 - 08/16/08 09:23 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: wristtwister]
Zach_Zinn Offline
Veteran

Loc: Olympia, WA
Quote:

You guys are hilarious... everybody that disagrees with you is a racist. Try something that actually addresses the problem, not just screaming "racism" and then retreating to your thrones...

I'm calling you a racist because you are saying things that are racist, and acting like a racist. Not everyone who's upset about illegal immigration presents their arguments the way you do.

I personally don't care about the "problem" the way that you do, so I don't need a solution of the type you seem to be seeking.

Like Mattj, I think people like you are first to blame (among other things) economic issues on illegal immigration when it's your buddies who like their cheap labor making things the way they are.

Quote:

... and if you knew anything about the South or South Carolina, you'd know that no self respecting redneck would be caught dead in a Buick Skylark... at least we're not still using the horses and buggies like you "plain" guys in Pa.

Thankfully I don't know much about the south HA! Anyway I live in WA, and NM before that.

Quote:

BTW, those illegals aren't trying to escape that culture... they're bringing it with them. They've already tried organizing the kidnapping rings down in Florida, just like in Mexico City. Be patient... it'll drift your way.

Once again dude, I don't need anything to "drift my way" I grew up in a state (NM) with plenty of illegal immigrants and in fact i've known quite a few, and needless to say like any group they have their share of scumbags, however unlike you I can use my brain well enough to determine that it's a minority of them behaving like that. As a kid I had friends who were likely illegal, neither them or their families were anything like what you're describing.

You write things like the above where you basically are calling all illegal immigrants from south of the border criminals, and you wonder why people might think you're being racist? Dude wake up!

If you don't wanna be called that then stop generalizing about an huge group of people (who happen to be of a similar ethnic group) being criminals.

#401387 - 08/16/08 09:51 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: Zach_Zinn]
wristtwister Offline

Quote:

I personally don't care about the "problem" the way that you do, so I don't need a solution of the type you seem to be seeking.

I'm sure of that... but only because they aren't shooting up your neighborhood.

Quote:

You write things like the above where you basically are calling all illegal immigrants from south of the border criminals, and you wonder why people might think you're being racist?

Here's a little light reading for you... as I've said before, you'll get concerned when it drifts your way...
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages...mp;pageId=3.2.1

http://www.silobreaker.com/DocumentReader.aspx?Item=5_891691796

http://www.articlesbase.com/causes-and-o...ers-467786.html

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/fls/PressReleases/080129-01.html

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/64138

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,59841,00.html

Think for a change... it might be a new experience.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Cord, Fletch1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Stun Guns
Variety of stun gun devices for your protection

Buy Pepper Spray
Worry about your family when you’re not around? Visit us today to protect everything you value.

Koryu.com
Accurate information on the ancient martial traditions of the Japanese samurai

C2 Taser
Protect yourself and loved ones from CRIME with the latest C2 Taser citizen model. Very effective.

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga