FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ksusanc, kellypnik123, leyinn, Ron_Cooley, businns
22902 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 12
cxt 7
trevek 6
JKogas 5
TaekwonDoFan 2
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/11/14 03:36 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Iaido movements speed
by TooNice
04/14/14 01:47 PM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
12/30/13 08:32 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
04/16/12 02:48 PM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
04/12/12 11:16 AM
Recent Posts
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by cxt
Yesterday at 11:35 AM
centerline concepts
by Dobbersky
07/18/14 06:14 AM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/14/14 04:50 PM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:38 AM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:35 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
07/09/14 06:13 AM
Throwing
by JKogas
07/03/14 07:40 PM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Forget all that health stuff
by TaekwonDoFan
06/29/14 03:18 AM
Forum Stats
22902 Members
36 Forums
35563 Topics
432450 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#401388 - 08/16/08 10:16 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: wristtwister]
Zach_Zinn Offline
Veteran

Loc: Olympia, WA
Man you just don't listen do you? I grew up around exactly the kind of illegal immigrant communities you are all the time ranting about, including the gang activity, and I have the brain to not paint people with one brush based on ethnicity, which is exactly what you're doing.

I have probably been around more gang activity in the area of Albuquerque I grew up then you will ever see in your life in the good 'ol souf man, don't try to lecture me on it.

Those links do absolutely nothing to prove your point, one was about the bloods and had absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration...jeez do you even read you own sources?

In the time I lived in NM there was alot of violent crime, there was a guy out in northern NM who had a ton of bodies buried near his trailer, turns out he'd been luring, torturing, and killing women out there for years. He was white. So why is your article on the raping and beheading of the girl anymore a indictment on Mexicans than this guys crimes were on whites? People do evil sh*t all the time, you can't just post an article about one group of people doing something evil and claim it represents them as a whole.

As such an expert on gang activity i'd expect you to at least have more coherence than what's shown here. The time link doesn't work for me btw.

Quote:

Think for a change... it might be a new experience.

Maybe you should try the same, you don't even seem capable of connecting articles like these to your contention that basically all or most illegals are criminals, and certainly these articles don't prove that point, or even try to.

And here's some reading for you Chicken little:

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/jan08/ucr_statistics010708.html

Edited by Zach_Zinn (08/16/08 10:24 PM)

#401389 - 08/16/08 10:19 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: wristtwister]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
Grady -

Quote:

You guys are hilarious... everybody that disagrees with you is a racist. Try something that actually addresses the problem, not just screaming "racism" and then retreating to your thrones...

I have repeatedly offered an address to the problem. STOP HIRING ILLEGALS AND THEY WILL GO AWAY. The hardcore drug criminals/gangsters you refer to did not come here for jobs, and will not go away in any case, any more than the white ones will.

If you truly aren't racist, I apologize. But you certainly come across that way.

#401390 - 08/19/08 08:54 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: MattJ]
wristtwister Offline
like a chiropractor, only evil

Loc: South Carolina
Clearly we disagree about what's going on, and I'm cool with that. The Mexican in my Aikido class doesn't seem to think I'm racist, but what do I know? Anyway, I'm only answering this post because I thought you might like to know why I find the "culture shift" alarming... posted on Reuter's yesterday...
Quote:

More than 2,000 people have died this year in Mexico's drug war, mostly between rival gangs, in a fight for control of smuggling corridors into the United States.

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN18446913

What is going on, is that the cartels are setting up their "anchor points" or "bases" in the U.S. The incursion into Phoenix was just an example of how brazen these guys are, and it's only going to get worse.

Think of it this way... less people died in Baghdad in a declared war since the first of the year than in Mexico in the drug war. There's a lot going on, and the illegal migration is bringing both the drug cartels and drug gangs, along with terrorists who are filtering into the population pouring over the border.

Law enforcement has been able to keep it under control so far, but it's getting out of hand for them. They're outgunned, outmanned, and the criminals have the element of surprise working for them... they know where they're functioning, and the police have to wait to see where the damage occurs. It's not a pretty picture, and it's coming... ignoring it because you think the illegals are only here to work is really naieve.

The rich Central Americans are coming here to flee the drug wars and corruption there, and the criminals are simply following the money... which they get by kidnapping and selling drugs. Just like the 12 million illegals didn't show up overnight, this problem won't suddenly show up either. It'll take time for them to organize their gangs, buy their businesses, etc. to get set up, but it's coming.

I'm going off the boards now. Take care of yourself and keep training.

#401391 - 08/19/08 10:41 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: wristtwister]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Loc: Northwest Arkansas
Stormdragon,

Wow dude, never knew you for such a racist. You want Matt to look at it objectively? You are putting everyone that's not white in a barrel and giving them the same label. Learn more about what's really going on rather than just reacting emotinally at what you perceive.

Grady,

No surprise here, still an ignoramous racist. I read back two months in this thread. Dude, you need serious help.

Here in Norhtwest Arkansas Hispanic population has increased over 300% in the last ten years, mostly because of the poultry industry (not the gang related drug dealing poultry business either). Tyson owns most of them, but they can hire hispanics for 10$ an hour or less. You want to work busting your ass for that Grady? I don't. They also do alot of landscaping and have about 40 dozen mexican restaurants,lol. A few of them are pretty darn good!

The school my kids go to is about 75-80% hispanic. They have two teachers per class because of the language issue, this bothers me too,but it doesn't make me hate all hispanics.

Another school only 5 miles away is abot 95% white kids. They are mostly upper class too. Yep, there IS a problem here, it's called FEAR. That's the deep seeded problem for you and storm too, just plain ol' FEAR!!!

BTW, there are no drive-by's and gang shootings every other night here either, strange isn't it?

You guys need to get over your fear, seriously.

Most are here for a better life, not to take yours. They are not here for gang initiation, to take your job, or impregnate white women with their potent hispanic seed.

BTW Grady and Sorm, Are you guys American Indian? Why don't you kick yourself out,you're an immigrant too!!!

#401392 - 08/20/08 12:12 AM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: Zach_Zinn]
Spade Offline

Loc: Auburn, Al.
I'm curious how many of you guys have actually worked along side these people?

I've worked with ILLEGAL Mexicans, and Indonesians.

Some of the Indonesians I worked with had a bit of an attitude, but only about 20%. They worked to send money home to their families.

The Mexicans I worked with I never had a problem with, we all got along just fine, no one tried to sell me drugs, stab me, or shoot at me, most were very kind to me.

However I do know they ALL cheat the system (the blacks too) and you know what?

White people cheat the system too, give a man an opportunity to gain wealth, he'll most likely take it.

these are from MY very LIMITED experiences.

#401393 - 08/20/08 01:04 AM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: Spade]
JasonM Offline
Professional Poster

Quote:

However I do know they ALL cheat the system (the blacks too) and you know what?

The above has to be the most racist comment I heard. Then trying to justify it by saying whites do it too? Are you serious?

And not ALL mexicans and blacks cheat the system. Not everone cheats the system to includes whites.

What an ignorant comment.

#401394 - 08/20/08 12:25 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: JasonM]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Jason,

Did you read wrists posts? Those are racist comments. I didn't see Spade's comment as racist. Maybe you read it wrong.

I think Spade is trying to get across the point that all races have people in them that break the law and I agree with that. No one is better than anyone else here regardless of race.

#401395 - 08/21/08 12:17 AM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: BrianS]
JasonM Offline
Professional Poster

Honestly, I am not to sure if Wrist are. But spades I viewed as because he outlined and made a point to say blacks cheat the system and put ALL in there.

So I wasn't mistaken, I asked my wife, who is balck for her point of view and she felt the same way.

#401396 - 08/21/08 01:37 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: JasonM]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Well Jason, think what you want. I'm not going to argue with you. Apparently arguing gets you banned around here for some reason. Let's all hug. Lollipops and rainbows dancing by a teddy bear!!! la la la la,....

#401397 - 08/21/08 02:12 PM Re: Mexican cartel hit squad impersonating SWAT [Re: BrianS]
JasonM Offline
Professional Poster

I never reply to this post or any to argue. I know not everying feels/thinks the same. Imagine what a boring place it would be if we did. I am pretty relaxed and usually read and have been reading this one. I didn't feel it was my place to comment. But that statement by spade just stuck out at me.

It might have been different if he said ALL people cheat the system, which all due but to identify one race (black) just didn'it sit well.

Maybe he ain't but I percieved it that way. And I am sure a lot of this is perception anyway.

I don't believe wrist to be racist, I could be wrong. I mean I have a problem with people that are here illeglally too, not just mexicans. Shoot, even if you come here illeglally follow the rules. It is interesting, because my wife and I feel differently becuase her grandfather was run over by an illegal with no license and ran a red light. So, i can understand and see where wrist is coming from. Or why he would feel the way he does.

Just my thought.

and can I have a lollipop now.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Cord, Fletch1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga