FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 61 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
THEFOREVERMAN 3
MattJ 2
royal 2
Dobbersky 2
cxt 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Topic Options
#395289 - 05/13/08 08:38 PM Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit
MirkoCroCop Offline
Stranger

High Mirkincrocop. Just to let you know, this kind of cr4p is against forum rules. This doesn't really matter to you as you are now banned anyway. Twat. Cord.

Edited by Cord (05/14/08 04:34 AM)

#395290 - 05/13/08 09:24 PM Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit [Re: MirkoCroCop]
student_of_life Offline
Veteran

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
WTF? who cares?

#395291 - 05/13/08 10:31 PM Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit [Re: MirkoCroCop]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Loc: Northwest Arkansas
Hey Mirco!!!

Man, that was a heck of a kick you took from Gonzaga! Your leg ok?

When's your next fight?

#395292 - 05/13/08 11:50 PM Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit [Re: MirkoCroCop]
JasonM Offline
Professional Poster

Right, who cares. And I think eventually the races will combine as many races mix with one another.

#395293 - 05/14/08 12:12 AM Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit [Re: JasonM]
Stormdragon Offline
Who Dares Wins
Professional Poster

Loc: Salem, OR
Combine? To what? They've already combined. The world has every possible ratio of races. You can't get more mixed. It just depends on numbers of each genetic ratio. What's next, rainbow people?
Member of DaJoGen MMA school under Dave Hagen and Team Chaos fight team under Denver Mangiyatan and Chris Toquero, ran out of Zanshin Martial Arts in Salem Oregon: http://www.zanshinarts.org/Home.aspx,

#395294 - 05/14/08 01:05 AM Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit [Re: JasonM]
Ed_Morris Offline
Professional Poster

Quote:

Right, who cares. And I think eventually the races will combine as many races mix with one another.

I agree. and I'm always weary of 'race surveys' anyway. When my kids (East Asian/White) registered at a local school, we asked which box to check since there was no 'Eurasian' box? They suggested checking the 'White' box. Yet, their friend who is Hispanic/White who happens to have darker skin, they suggested to check the 'Latino' box...and their Vietnamese/White friend they suggested to check the 'Asian' box. Each have the same % of White genes - yet 3 different answers to the survey. A microcosm example of why there would appear to be less white population. So they mean 9% 'pure white' or 9% 'white-looking'? pfffft. yeah thats real useful info to know...if you are planning to build an Ayrian Army and conquor Europe.

the classifications are subjected to the bias of those taking the survey...at this particular school, as I suspect elsewhere, they apparently classify by skin color - not genetic makeup. it's bunk. I'm against race surveying anyway. it's just enables the silent segregation that goes on. When filling out taxes, getting insurance, registering for anything, why do they need to know a person's race? perhaps the medical field has a basis, since different genetic makeups have statistically different risks, but beyond that I don't see the point. Why does a public school or tax filing need to categorize by race? and what does a Middle-Eastern do? pick 'White' ?

That questionare always [censored] me off, and unless for medical reasons, I always check 'Eskimo'. If they ask about it, I say: "Yupik"

#395295 - 05/14/08 01:28 AM Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit [Re: MirkoCroCop]
cxt Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: USA
What?

A total stranger shows up and posts some highly questionable stats, on a really questionable premis, on a topic nobody cares about.....nah couldn't be.

Staggeringly jacked up...ahm "reasoning in any case" As Ed already suggested its treating overt skin color as somehow related to culture....which it aint..no-way, no-how.

Take your average New Yorker and have them walk into "good ol boy" bar in the deep south and tell everyone that they are all "white brothers togather" and see what happens.

Stupid.

Edited by cxt (05/14/08 01:37 AM)

#395296 - 05/14/08 01:33 AM Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit [Re: MirkoCroCop]
Zach_Zinn Offline
Veteran

Loc: Olympia, WA
Wow nice article, no bias at all there given that the article comes from a site with this under the "about us" section:

Quote:

White Americans have been led to believe that “diversity” and “multiculturalism” are sacred. We’re conditioned to be shy when it comes to standing up for our own beliefs. But doesn’t every race, ethnic subculture, and special interest—from left-handers to lesbians—have all sorts of organizations working for them?

Isn’t it about time someone spoke for us?

It’s not just the minority lobby who opposes our interests while advancing their own: even America’s white leaders—conservatives and liberals, Republicans and Democrats—routinely push for policies that disadvantage their own people.

As if "white" is somehow a cultural designation we all share, if being white means being like the people that run this site, then by all means i'll refer to myself some other way

Seriously, go crawl back into whatever cesspool you sprang from, oh spammer of useless crap.

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, RazorFoot, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga