FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SenseiGregT, sagat, JFawkes, pluckysaga39, sgtdemeo
22911 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AndyLA 5
Dobbersky 5
Ed_Morris 4
ergees 3
futsaowingchun 3
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
New Topics
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
Yesterday at 03:51 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
Recent Posts
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
Yesterday at 03:51 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
08/29/14 10:50 PM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/28/14 02:39 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:58 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
08/16/14 04:59 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by VDJ
08/15/14 05:46 PM
Forum Stats
22911 Members
36 Forums
35573 Topics
432484 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#388363 - 03/27/08 06:19 AM whats wrong with the government with martial arts
the_jonn Offline
On the bubble

alot of people here I say I want you to think about what I just said and think about it thouroughly if you do not it will show how closed minded and ignorant you all are.

you ppl previously have been treating me like utter crap.

because no one here can handle the truth as much as I can
this is the truth about fighting that the millitary or government or police do not want you to know or learn it is top secret.

I am going to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth but none of martial arts from sports fighting will work when your against thuggs or terrorists.

martial arts is a term meaning a performing art not a real self defense.

it means its a art of war not a fight of survival....

ribbons and awards or trophies are nothing compared to whats out there.

bowing to the japanese and chinese arts if a form of respect
and honour and which in the street there is no such thing its either live or die or be wounded...

martial arts is never used in what I am learning I can not tell you what I am learning but I do not need to go and tell anybody else I am not saying this for your attention I am saying this for your survival and safety.

its not about winning a fight or losing a fight chinese and japanese government send sport fighting to australia
and the australian and american or world government eccepts that but they will not eccept what I am learning now and hear.

if you think that judo or jiu jitsu works or even worse karate....your an idiot and are stupid and lack concentration of the truth of fighting and also lack the knowledge for thinking and being deceived that this fighting will work. it will not work.

I have a secret and an ultimate secret I can not tell anybody ok.

the government tried to stop my instructor from teaching this leathal deadly most affective self defense in the world and the most dynamic I want you to survive and it is wrong that people are allowed to do a martial art and I think the government on this entire planet should allow a more scientific approach in fighting because there is more to it.

if you gte offended or think I am an idiot or think I have to respect other forms of martial arts well I do not have to because I know the truth full stop.

#388364 - 03/27/08 06:23 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial a [Re: the_jonn]
Supremor Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: UK
Thankyou mr Toilet. Well, since you have all the answers and you don't want to tell anyone what they are, I guess there's no need for you to be on the forum.

#388365 - 03/27/08 06:24 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial arts [Re: the_jonn]
Ives Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: the Netherlands
Wauw!

#388366 - 03/27/08 06:38 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial arts [Re: the_jonn]
JasonM Offline
Professional Poster

Holy Cr@p, he is back..I thought we flushed you a while ago...I know I had a boiling type of pressure in my gut and there it is and it hurt more and more as I read that worthelss post...

The only lethal thing you know is how to leave an SBD, yes, Silent But deadly..lol

#388367 - 03/27/08 06:58 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial arts [Re: the_jonn]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Poland
I think you have a point. Let's face it, there are millions of people surviving around the world in war-zones and peace-zones and they don't need karate, Ju-Jitsu or anything else.

Hell... I bet they don't even need your secret. Guess that makes a lot of us like them. I'm sure we'll all survive without you.

Maybe the reason the powers that be tried to stop your instructor was because he was teaching people like you such a deadly secret.

Perhaps the reason people treat you like cr@p is because you start treating them in the same way.

Supporting everyone saying "nuts to cancer"

#388368 - 03/27/08 07:05 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial a [Re: trevek]
Leo_E_49 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: California
You may be right the_john. What a shame you can not share your secret with us. I guess I'll just have to do the next best thing and continue my study of martial arts.

P.S. In some parts of Asia, not bowing and showing humility and respect can get you killed. Etiquette is very important there, and disrespect is often taken very seriously.

Edited by Leo_E_49 (03/27/08 07:08 AM)

#388369 - 03/27/08 07:07 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial arts [Re: the_jonn]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
Quote:

you ppl previously have been treating me like utter crap.

Justifiably so.

Quote:

the government tried to stop my instructor from teaching this leathal deadly most affective self defense in the world and the most dynamic I want you to survive and it is wrong that people are allowed to do a martial art and I think the government on this entire planet should allow a more scientific approach in fighting because there is more to it.

Oy.

Quote:

I am an idiot

Truest thing you have said yet.

#388370 - 03/27/08 07:35 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial arts [Re: the_jonn]
Ed_Morris Offline
Professional Poster

Hey are you Lieutenant X?!! http://www.topsecrettraining.com/

(just provide your e-mail address and credit card to meet the top secret clearance requirements)

#388371 - 03/27/08 07:40 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial arts [Re: MattJ]
the_jonn Offline
On the bubble

well.... looks like you people are dumb after all.

there are some things I do not even know about what I am about to learn in what I am doing.

if your being fooled that martial art self defense system works most affectively you are incorrect.

I have known many martial artists who have been killed and bashed because they have to show respect in there dojo.

respect and people damanding respect is an old tradition
they are looked at on a higher plain not an equal plain.

out there we are just human beings and we are not gods and not to be respected as gods,in here we are treated as equals
and we train as equals and looked at on an advanced plain not a higher plain that is what hinders learning and stops the way to learn faster and more efficient listen you people
I have been there I have tried every martial art and they never ever taught me these techniques in what the training I did now I have nothing to tell you people I will shut up and let the sensei suck out your money and use you and you will keep on bowing and you know at the split moment you train like that it will stop your learning curve slower and less efficient. and will har your ability of learning.

#388372 - 03/27/08 07:48 AM Re: whats wrong with the government with martial arts [Re: the_jonn]
the_jonn Offline
On the bubble

I do not have to show any respect to my chief instructor
because he is just a human being at an equal plain but I have the decent understanding of how fighting works
in real life if you think I am an idiot and did not clearly understood what I just said if you want to be treated as babies from your sensei go ahead I can not stop you because none of you will listen to me.

all people are just human beings not gods and people out in the street are not crappy fighters because you think somehow martial art fighters will always win and never become victims outside the dojo because they trained that way because thats the higher plain telling you lies..
none of that is true its your own government that is the reason why so many people people have been killed in real life.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga