FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ksusanc, kellypnik123, leyinn, Ron_Cooley, businns
22902 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 11
trevek 6
cxt 6
JKogas 5
futsaowingchun 2
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/11/14 03:36 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Iaido movements speed
by TooNice
04/14/14 01:47 PM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
12/30/13 08:32 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
04/16/12 02:48 PM
Recent Posts
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by cxt
Today at 01:18 PM
centerline concepts
by Dobbersky
07/18/14 06:14 AM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/14/14 04:50 PM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:38 AM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:35 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
07/09/14 06:13 AM
Throwing
by JKogas
07/03/14 07:40 PM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Forget all that health stuff
by TaekwonDoFan
06/29/14 03:18 AM
Forum Stats
22902 Members
36 Forums
35563 Topics
432448 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#381666 - 02/11/08 02:37 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: JasonM]
RazorFoot Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Seated at the computer, DUH
I have no doubt at all that I could defeat Tito. He is old, out of shape, slow, and as far as I am concerned, he was never really a fighter.

Tito Ortiz? What! Are you nuts man? I was talking about Tito Jackson, Michael's brother. Tito Ortiz would kill me in a match. What are you on man? Put the pipe down bud.

Sheesh!

#381667 - 02/11/08 03:19 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: RazorFoot]
Neko456 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Midwest City, Ok, USA
AFR Who can get a beat down? Continued...

Flecht1 vs. Dan Henderson r BJ Penn r Deiago Sanchez r Koschek, Nogueria
MrMoyer vs. Cro Cop, r Bisping, r Rich Franklin, Bob Sapp
Dereck vs. Tank Abott, Arlorski, Mir
Dereck49 vs. Dave Loiseau, Cummo, Forest Griffin r Tito
RazorFoot vs. Matt Serra, Belifort, Wanderlei Silva, r Ice Man
MattJ vs. Gonzaga, Cro Cop, Kimo, Bob Sapp, Tim Silva
Jkogas vs. Matt Huge, Tito Ortiz, Chris Liebien, Josh Koscheck, r Nogueria like vs like.
Jude33 vs. GSP, BJ Penn, Dave Loiseau, Tank Albott
Schanne vs Bob Sapp, Tim Silva, Arloski, Cro Cop r Gonzaga
Unyu vs. Matt Huge, Tito, Chris Liebien, Bob Sapp (It would kill ya to lose to a guy with that poor a technique but he is a monster)
, Matt Serra
Stromdragon vs Libien, Forest Griffin, Nogueria
Tek9 vs. Dave Loiseau, Griffin, Franklin, Ice Man, Bisping
Student of life vs. Tito, Griffin, Franklin, Spider Silva
Zach-Zin vs Koscheck, Huge, GSP, Ice man
Shoshikan vs Ice Man, GSP, Axe murder Silva, Lesnar
Gavin vs. Mir, Rich Franklin, Tim Silva, Arloski, Matt Huge, Bob Sapp (It would kill ya to lose to a guy with that poor a technique but he is a monster)
Roin1966 vs. GSP, Matt Huge, Rich Franklin, Bob Sapp.
&
BrianS vs. Bob Sapp (It would kill ya to lose to a guy with that poor a technique but he is a monster)

Man Id like to see you guys face mono mono winner take all.
I may have missed some people but I'm at work.

#381668 - 02/11/08 03:45 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: JasonM]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Quote:

Ahh c'mon cord..just run around the ring to tire out Sapp and Silvia..Then you just have Gonzaga, Lesnar amd Arlovski left..

Not being funny, but Sapp is the one I would be least worried about- he hates being hit- you can see the fear in his eyes, and he nearly turns his back if someone unleashes a fast combo. Then when Cro-cop hit him, he cried!!!
Now, being kicked by cro-cop- i could understand a few boo hoo's. But it was a freakin Jab that dropped him, and it wasn't a 'sweet spot' KO, it was a pain reaction, 'waaah I want my mommy!!!!' give up embarassment. That is not the reaction of a professional fighter.

The others i could get around easy- I would trade tips on ab workouts for an easy fight against Sylvia, and would distract Arlovski by asking him beard grooming advice, and then 'bam' pick up John McCarthy and use him like a baseball bat to KO Andre

#381669 - 02/11/08 04:06 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: Neko456]
Kimo2007 Offline
Veteran

Quote:

Kimo678 vs. Mir, Mir or Lesnar or Bob Sapp

I don't see any other Kimo's around here so I guess this my card, either way if you knew me you'd know that when the bell rang, much better odds I'd be in the locker room getting submitted by a ring girl then any of those guys...

#381670 - 02/11/08 04:39 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: Neko456]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
Quote:

MattJ vs. Gonzaga, Cro Cop, Kimo, Bob Sapp, Tim Silva

Man, WTF gave you the idea I was a heavyweight? I'm like 170lbs/78kg!

Since you are putting me against all the wrong opponents, I will be forced to use all the wrong techniques:

Me vs Gonzaga - I TKO him with a vicious 1-2 to the groin

Me vs Cro Cop - Toe kick to the eye FTW

Me vs Bob Sapp - I pimp-slap Bob on the back of the neck, hard as I can. He drops like a stone, crying.

Me vs Tim Silva/Kimo - When Kimo goes to kill me, I curl up in the fetal position, screaming that Tim made me do it, saying that Tim told me it was not worth his time to fight Kimo himself.
Tim and Kimo annihilate each other.

On my way out of the ring, I kick Big John McCarthy in the sack. Why? Because he was there. Then I kick Dana White in his sack. Why? So Randy Couture will carry me on his shoulders out of the ring.

Me FTW.

#381671 - 02/11/08 04:46 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: Cord]
Neko456 Offline
Professional Poster

Cord I felt that way also that Bob Sapp was a big pipe dream until I saw him get his a$$ whipped by Ernesto Hoops, he got decked two to three times fought on with a broken rib. Ernesto tried trading with him instead of kicking his legs and moving. Ernesto was (too quickly) TKO's with those ugly loopin punches one lifted him off the ground. Sapp if can't do anything else he can hit, now I didn't say he can punch but whatever he doing it hurts.

I also seen him submit somebody, he also appeared on the Pros vs. Joes show he is a awesome human being.

Big as you are you can handle the others punch of punch, ground game for ground game for sure ha,ha,ha.

Kimo### sorry I messed your numbers up, but anty up what would you do with them?

Personally it would be a honor to get my a$$ whipped by any of these guys, I'd rather tap out then be KTFO, it might be just just me, but its just competition.

#381672 - 02/11/08 04:54 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: MattJ]
Neko456 Offline
Professional Poster

Mattj Damn we do have a active imagination don't we.

I put people in the ring not by weight but how much crap (even if its factual)they talk. I figure you talk big you fight big. If you're a a$$hole you fight tuff a$$holes. You wanta answer Micheal Jackson's Cd question Whose Bad? Put it on the line. I'd just like to see ya get, creamed. I also figure you let Sapp Ko'd you with one of those ugly a$$ punches you couldn't look at yourself in a mirrior for a week ashamed that it even touched you, he telegraphs a mile away.

Eye kicking (I like it but) is against the rules and they are wearing grion cups so it not gonna hurt that much. You kick Dana White in the sack then who is gonna sign your Check?

Edited by Neko456 (02/11/08 04:59 PM)

#381673 - 02/11/08 04:58 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: Neko456]
Dereck Offline
Prolific

Loc: Great White North
Quote:

Dereck vs. Tank Abott, Arlorski, Mir
Dereck49 vs. Dave Loiseau, Cummo, Forest Griffin r Tito

The first 3 guys are heavy weights and at 194.4 lbs (weighed the other day), a little out of my league though I'll give her the old FA.com try.

I'm guessing I'm the other guy as well as I don't recall seeing any other Dereck's. I could probably fit into the Light Heavy Weight category at my weight and surely loose enough to get into the 185 lbs category so these would be definitely in my weight class. Again give my old FA.com try.

Can somebody contact my latest kin. Matt, you have this information, will you look out for me old buddy old pal?

#381674 - 02/11/08 06:42 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: Neko456]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Loc: Northwest Arkansas
Quote:

BrianS vs. Tim Silva, Sapp, Lesnar, Cro Cop, Chris Lebien BS has judo training he gets to fight twice.

Can I fight Leben first? That way I can at least get through one before I die.

#381675 - 02/11/08 06:59 PM Re: Armchair fighters rule!!! Who can you beat? [Re: Neko456]
Kimo2007 Offline
Veteran

Quote:

Kimo### sorry I messed your numbers up, but anty up what would you do with them?

OK lets play some make believe here.

I don't watch UFC that much so I don't have too much to go on, but let me start with Mr Mir.

We are about the same size (if I was training full time I might be 10lbs less or so, give or take)

Clearly I don't want to be on the ground with him so I would work him from a distance stay out of his insie/takedown and when he went for the take down, I unload an upper cut that would pop his head up like a rockem sockem robot.

NEXT!

Bob Sapp...he is a beast but slow, I'd wear him out, losts of low legs and fast jabs, stay out of his wheel house and chop him down like a redwood.

Brock Lesnar...I don't match up well, he is fast, strong and can run over me. So I would let him take me down, pound me sensless and just when it looks like it's curtains....I'd use a jumping scissor kick and choke him out like a man!

Not some pansy knee bar.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Cord, Fletch1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga