FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TomRosenberg, jessylin, play, Keith_G, LeroyCFischer
22937 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jwwmantis 2
LeroyCFischer 1
futsaowingchun 1
Zombie Zero 1
Beefcake 1
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
New Topics
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
2015 Master Yang Jwing-Ming Seminar
by jwwmantis
12/05/14 10:36 PM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by
12/27/06 11:43 AM
Your true goal
by
03/03/06 07:16 AM
Recent Posts
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
Your true goal
by Beefcake
12/11/14 02:44 AM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by LeroyCFischer
12/04/14 02:07 AM
Forum Stats
22937 Members
36 Forums
35591 Topics
432526 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#368694 - 11/07/07 09:30 AM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: Taison]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Loc: Malaysia
I re-visited my Tai Chi broadsword form today in case it's wiped from my memory forever and ever...especially the names of each technique, without which the form has no soul.

#368695 - 11/08/07 09:44 AM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: ButterflyPalm]
clmibb Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Texas, US
Yesterday I noticed my purse contents were on the back floorboard of my car. I gathered everything up and brought it in the house (my purse was inside so I didn't put my stuff in there right away) I set everything down and started doing other things. Later that evening I try to find everything so I can rent a carpet shampooer from the grocery store. I realize I can't find my driver's license or my debit card. I figure no big deal, I'll write a check and write my DL# on the check. I get to the grocery store and they need 2 forms of ID to rent a carpet shamooer. At this point I don't have one so I leave and go back to the house. At this point the kids are saying that they are hungary. I didn't pull anything out from the freezer so I figured no big deal I'll look for my card and pick something up. I found out my daughter decided to take my purse contents and hide them somewhere in the house. Of course she can't remember where she hid them. So now I have to replace everything (medical ID cards, debit card, driver's license, college ID, my Coushatta gambling card, etc.). To top it all off, I have about 600 things to do today on top of getting things replaced. I now understand why some animals eat their young.

Casey

#368696 - 11/08/07 10:03 AM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: clmibb]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
How is it that my neck is more sore today than it was yesterday, from my BJJ class on Tuesday? Oh wait - it's because my WHOLE DAMN BODY HURT so bad yesterday that my neck was just a blip on the radar.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll apply some ointment. -

#368697 - 11/08/07 10:10 AM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: MattJ]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Loc: Malaysia
I didn't practice my harmonica playing for one whole week; I feel soooo guilty.

#368698 - 11/08/07 10:22 AM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: ButterflyPalm]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
Yeah! That reminds me. I haven't really played keyboards for over a year now. But I play drums every other day or so. Finally getting a feel for playing double bass-drum stuff.

#368699 - 11/08/07 10:22 AM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: ButterflyPalm]
shills11 Offline

Loc: Glasgow Scotland
BJJ has given me 2 big friction burns on the knees, if i sit down for a while then stand my trousers stick to the sores, which is nice.

#368700 - 11/08/07 11:22 AM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: shills11]
harlan Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Amherst, MA
Last night I REALLY wasn't in the mood for karate. Dragged my way through, but then I got to pick what to do for the last 20 minutes. Couldn't think of anything - and 'kikihowa' came to mind. Kinda like push-hands on speed, it's a fun way to end the class and reminded me: I may hate sometimes to go...but am always glad that I went.

#368701 - 11/08/07 11:36 AM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: harlan]
shills11 Offline

Loc: Glasgow Scotland
Quote:

I may hate sometimes to go...but am always glad that I went.

Very true, no matter what the coach throws at you at the end of the class its always worth it (unless you injured yourself in the process)

#368702 - 11/08/07 08:16 PM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: MattJ]
grumbleweed Offline

yesterday watched the arsenal game at the kings head pub in santa monica....tagging along with my mate whos a obsessive fan of-must be one of the few american brothers into the premier league or not?....anyway walked along the pier and it was chilly and overcast too, whats that about, southern california is supposed to be warm and sunny, grumbleweed curse kicking in. later ate at a neighbourhood creole restaurant, top marks, must go back before i go home later thet night did a drive around the nickerson gardens in watts officially the home of the bloods gang, ross kemp would be proud of me!
today up late then took public transport to hollywood via thaitown....spotted sly stallones sig and handprints outside the chinese theatre ....had lunch/philly cheesesteak in hooters restaurant ....took the bus back home and about 7 latino homeboys jumped on full of it, just bravado no doubt?? ....my mate wanted me to experience urban public transport and it was an experience!
just going to watch a bootleg copy of american gangster now....

#368703 - 11/08/07 08:36 PM Re: Your daily blog - interesting or otherwise [Re: grumbleweed]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Loc: BKK, Thailand
Grumbleweed;

If you're in the Thai Town neighbourhood, don't miss out the restuarant called "Rua Pae" (the Raft). They say that that place got the best thai food you can get. . outside of Thailand.

But then again, I presume that Mrs Grumbleweed cook thai food on a daily basis for you anyway

-Taison out

Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, RazorFoot, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga