FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SenseiGregT, sagat, JFawkes, pluckysaga39, sgtdemeo
22911 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 5
AndyLA 5
Ed_Morris 4
futsaowingchun 3
ergees 3
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
New Topics
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
Today at 03:51 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
Recent Posts
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
Today at 03:51 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
08/29/14 10:50 PM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/28/14 02:39 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:58 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
08/16/14 04:59 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by VDJ
08/15/14 05:46 PM
Forum Stats
22911 Members
36 Forums
35573 Topics
432484 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#338417 - 07/16/07 12:14 PM Re: "the cosmic sword" - split from Sword Art Link [Re: Cord]
DonaldJ Offline

Loc: Winnipeg/MB/Canada
I never expected that course-level of response from this quality blog... You are Cruel...

I am 59.. 60 September 14th... I sustained seven near death accidents in my life.. seven times over the line into death, and back...

35 years of deep introspective study of those NDE's woke me to a lot more reality than this whole human race combined will ever know... And on top of it, humanity is devolving into apes... Cell phones are slowly baking brains, alcohol is desiccating brains, meth and coke and other such substances are melting brains, lack of nutrients and vitamins are responsible for people progressively dying on their feet, religion and democracy are stifling intellect on a massive scale, dirty small-pox vaccinations are literally severing brain connections, and people are too lazy to switch on their minds, and too fearful to process new thought... It's a wonder that humans don't all still have prehensile tails, and full body fur covering... Hell it's truly a wonder that hot water and sharp knives are still legal in your cultured "synthetic realities"...

I'm sorry that none of you have a clue about any more reality than you've been conditioned to believe... I was hoping I would find intelligent people here...

Thing is, you must seek out the knowledge and wisdom yourself, or get none... They have you in the mindless slavery-box... Most humes are incapable of processing thought out of the box... It's just the way things are... I see most humes as chimpanzees... Most of their emotional sounds really sound like the sounds that come from the chimp's cage at the zoo... When I see humes frolicking around, I'm looking to see their tails...

This cosmic sword inquiry is a valid illegitimate concern... I posted it here for discovery, but all I got is grumpy kids spitting and hissing at me... I'm sorry to have disturbed you... Put your sharp swords in a safe place, so you won't hurt yourselves, take two pablums, a bottle of warm milk, change your diapers, go back to sleep, and don't call me in the morning...

Links deleted. All they did was show that another forum thought you were as pointless as we do, and due to the relaxed rules on swearing, showed you have a real potty mouth. tsk tsk.

Edited by Cord (07/16/07 11:49 PM)

#338418 - 07/16/07 12:19 PM Re: "the cosmic sword" - split from Sword Art Link [Re: DonaldJ]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
Quote:

I am trying to figure how this cutie little mind sword can be combined with primary matter, to learn how to use it to actually slice a metal lamp post in two in a flash swing..? or take an attacker's head...

Quote:

This cosmic sword inquiry is a valid illegitimate concern

You got that right. Or not. Bye bye now!

#338419 - 07/16/07 08:01 PM Re: "the cosmic sword" - split from Sword Art Link [Re: DonaldJ]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Take a creative writing course and up your dosage of lithium, you will feel better in a week or so.

#338420 - 07/17/07 02:08 AM Re: "the cosmic sword" - split from Sword Art Link [Re: Cord]
crablord Offline
th3 t4sty sn4ck

Loc: Australia, QLD, GC
that was funny.
I like funny.

#338421 - 07/18/07 09:55 PM Re: "the cosmic sword" - split from Sword Art Link [Re: DonaldJ]
Benjamin1986 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Republic of Texas
Quote:

I am 59.. 60 September 14th... I sustained seven near death accidents in my life.. seven times over the line into death, and back...

Doubtful. I know many people of the age you claim to be, and none would write something so meandering. One thing about growing up in an age of pens and typewriters, you think before you write. No elder that I know would write even a simple reply without carefully thinking it out and editing it for clarity and accuracy. You obviously did neither.
Quote:

And on top of it, humanity is devolving into apes... Cell phones are slowly baking brains,

Openly disproven, if the media would simply accept the fact. Cell phone radiation is dwarfed by our omnipresent neighbor, El Sol, as well as by the countless radio and television towers brodcasting music and talk across our fair planet. It was all a scam to get a large settlement of money from cell phone companies.
Quote:

alcohol is desiccating brains, meth and coke and other such substances are melting brains, lack of nutrients and vitamins are responsible for people progressively dying on their feet,

I agree on the drugs, but this last century has produced the best fed generations in history. This is the first century where being overweight was even heard of, much less commonplace.
Quote:

dirty small-pox vaccinations are literally severing brain connections,

Smallpox vaccinations haven't been used in thirty years. If you mean the thimerosal in vaccinations causing autism, that too was disproven and mostly a way of getting money. Autism is on the rise due to more physicians diagnosing it. Before, they were simply labeled crazy.
Quote:

Hell it's truly a wonder that hot water and sharp knives are still legal in your cultured "synthetic realities"...

Have you heard about Britain lately?
Quote:

I'm sorry that none of you have a clue about any more reality than you've been conditioned to believe... I was hoping I would find intelligent people here...

So speaks the man who talks about killing a bigfoot with a psychic sword. Intelligence involves looking at what is presented to you and weighing its legitimacy. The very presence of Bigfoot and psychic powers has been dismissed by the learned for the past century due to simple lack of evidence. If you have solid proof of either, please apply for the JREF paranormal challenge (www.randi.org) for a million dollars after a simple display of such powers.
Quote:

Thing is, you must seek out the knowledge and wisdom yourself, or get none... They have you in the mindless slavery-box... Most humes are incapable of processing thought out of the box...

I call my box reality. It is a good thing to escape now and then, but in the end, staying within this box is more productive. If I stray too far from this box, I start losing my ability of critical thinking and simply accept what people tell me on online forums.
Quote:

This cosmic sword inquiry is a valid illegitimate concern... I posted it here for discovery, but all I got is grumpy kids spitting and hissing at me...

Here's a simple child's idiom. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. You gave a large amount a barely intelligible nonsense, and we responded to what we had, barely intelligible nonsense that spoke much but said nothing. If you wish to speak seriously about psychic powers, there are locations in which you will find this sort of discussion acceptable and even welcome. This, however, is a rational forum about the martial arts, and if you are looking for acceptance, you will need serious evidence of your claims, not poorly written stories.

#338422 - 07/19/07 11:37 PM Re: "the cosmic sword" - split from Sword Art Link [Re: Benjamin1986]
crablord Offline
th3 t4sty sn4ck

Loc: Australia, QLD, GC
well said.

KAMEHAMEHA SPIRIT SWORD ATTACK!

#338423 - 07/20/07 10:56 AM Re: "the cosmic sword" - split from Sword Art Link [Re: DonaldJ]
cxt Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: USA
Donald

Its not the "meth" and drugs and alchohal and what not etc that is causeing the problems with people--its the lack of saber-toothed tigers.

See back in the the day, when there were plenty of saber-toothed tigers running around, humans that didn't have their melon stright usually got eaten up before they could pass on their genes.

So we, as a group, got smarter.

And we started to kill off the saber-toothed tigers.

So now, being without saber-toothed tigers there is no fear OF saber-tooth tigers to keep a person on their toes--thinking hard and thinking stright--a lot of folks choose NOT to think.
So there is nothing to keep the droolers, mouth breathers and knuckle draggers in check, they have overbred and are overrunning the world--or at least the net.

(hat-tip to the Diplomads "saber-tooth tiger" theory--sorry for what I just did to it. )

#338424 - 07/20/07 12:01 PM Re: "the cosmic sword" - split from Sword Art Link [Re: cxt]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Loc: BKK, Thailand
That theory, CTX, is a big fallacy.

It wasn't sabre-toothed tigers. It was killer bunnies.

-Taison out

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, RazorFoot, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga