May I ask where about is the pain you are feeling in your forearm. And what kind of pain would you describe it as?
The best thing to do is start doing some light stretches for your forearm as this will help you arm and also boost flexibility.
Try the following:
Inside forearm stretch:
1. Grasp the fingers of your right hand with your left hand and pull towards you (right palm facing away from you)
2. Slowly raise the height of your arm to your head height.
3. Slowly lower to belt level.
Outside Forearm Stretch:
1. Grasp your left hand with your right hand placing your right thumb against the back of your left hand.
2. Twist your right hand counter clockwise by pushing with your right thumb and pulling with your right fingers.
Itís quite hard to understand without pictures although just look up the stretches on Google and you should find something.
Remember to go easy at first to see if your forearm can cope with it. Good luck and I hope these help.