Since I'm really really bored I might as well add this;
Disruption of the sexual response and the digestive system are common negative results. Diarrhoea, constipation, and difficulty maintaining sexual arousal are typical examples. These are functions which are controlled by the parasympathetic nervous system and therefore suppressed by sympathetic arousal. Prolonged stress responses may result in chronic suppression of the immune system, leaving the sufferer vulnerable to infection by bacteria and virii.
Some other effects of adrenaline rush to the body;
- Acceleration of heart and lung action
- Inhibition of stomach and intestinal action
- Constriction of blood vessels in many parts of the body
- Liberation of nutrients for muscular action
- Dilation of blood vessels for muscles
- Inhibition of lacrimal glands (responsible for tear production) and salivation
- Dilation of pupil
- Relaxation of bladder
- Inhibition of erection
Do note that you can get an erection if you have only small natural amounts of epinephrine in your body, but exceed an amount and you'll have an inhibitation to do so.
If you're asking, no I'm not a doctor, so my answer might be wrong. I'm an adrenaline junkie.
I got two fists.. Don't make me use my head as well!