FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ksusanc, kellypnik123, leyinn, Ron_Cooley, businns
22902 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 11
trevek 6
cxt 6
JKogas 5
TaekwonDoFan 2
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/11/14 03:36 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Iaido movements speed
by TooNice
04/14/14 01:47 PM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
12/30/13 08:32 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
04/16/12 02:48 PM
Recent Posts
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by cxt
Today at 01:18 PM
centerline concepts
by Dobbersky
07/18/14 06:14 AM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/14/14 04:50 PM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:38 AM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:35 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
07/09/14 06:13 AM
Throwing
by JKogas
07/03/14 07:40 PM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Forget all that health stuff
by TaekwonDoFan
06/29/14 03:18 AM
Forum Stats
22902 Members
36 Forums
35563 Topics
432448 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#329036 - 03/16/07 06:44 AM 'Inner Demons'
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Loc: BKK, Thailand
Being a buddhist, I meditate everyday for around 10-20 minutes.

These last 3 weeks have been disturbing for me. I'm constantly in a wrestle with my 'inner demons'. It's not like I see demons or something, but it's more to do with my thoughts, lust and cravings (no, not pizza and cheese).

I think I'll start with a little background story. Well, since December, I've been living with a high-school friend trying to teach him some university subjects, well he lives in another person's house at that time, and she had a boyfriend. I'll refer him as 'Mark' from now on.

Anyway, during that period (dec-jan 14) wasn't the best time in my life. Not only was I unable to train in martial arts like I wanted to, but I had to keep a low profile as I was living in his house (which I hated).

After 2 weeks or so, Mark found out that I do martial arts. That was the beginning. At that time I was out-of-shape, I hadn't been training for 3 months, and living in his house I refused to show off any skills. But anyway, he kept talking about MA. He had some very interesting opinions about martial arts. He said it was 'gay', that there is no 'sportsmanship' and MA is for girls. He also added the opinion that 'real' men does professional wrestling and boxing.

I didn't give him my views since, I was living in his house, but afterwards, he kept insulting me. Don't really know why. For instance this one occassion, I walked into the house since I went out for lunch. As I was strolling in, he tried to do a spinning kicked which looked pathetic. I asked him "You can't kick?", and he replied "No, but you can't either". I told him "Err.. I can kick" and he then replied again "maybe, but you're slow". Last time I sparred, I was able to kick faster than my opponent's jab. Not boasting, but just trying to say that he's quite wrong.

Anyway, I had to spend 2 months of him bashing me and martial arts. Since I have good manners and don't talk back, he's gotten quite confident that he's able to beat martial artists. He does bodybuilding (the one you work for looks, not functional strength) and keeps advertising stuff like he's able to punch so hard, and his upper body is very effective and stuff like that.

So when I finally left the house, I still had him on msn. So not living in his house, I had on myspace a little info that said I have 1st dan in both jujutsu and kickboxing. I also said that both are good fitness and self-defense. What do I get? He calls me a fake and 'phoney' and that you can't do MA and fitness together.

Suffice to say, I didn't argue as I knew, if I did show him my certificates he'd probably say it was fake. I can't really blame him, most normal MA people don't look like the guys in UFC or Pride. Anyway, I cut off contact as it wasn't really in my interest to have a flaming with an ignorant [censored]. So after I cut him off, he's been talking to a lot of his friends and some of them have branded me a liar, thanks to him. I also don't have a good understanding of the girl I'm trying to date now because he secretly added her on msn, and have been talking [censored] behind my back.

So fast forward to now, and I'm having trouble sleeping. Everytime I meditate those events just pop into my head. Everytime I close my eyes I hear his voice calling MA gay and only gay people do them.

It's eating away from the inside. Everytime I workout, everytime I hit the bag, his words gets into my skull. When I sit infront of the computer it just gets me.

I don't know. I need to get this 'demon' out of my head. I'm a buddhist but I didn't learn philosophical stuff like how to get rid of thoughts and the like.

I also feel if I go 'Rocky' on him and challenge him to a fight, it would be against all that I've been taught. 'Defend the weak' not 'hurt the weak'. Although he's in good shape, I know exactly what will happen when he gets on the tatami.

I need help to get rid of these 'demons'. It's getting frustrating. I can't even have a good night sleep without him getting into my head. Meditating just amplifies these thoughts, and yes, I've woken up at night and start hitting the bag in the middle of the night in near total darkness.

This post is kind of weird for a mod, but like you I'm human, and sometimes I get frustrated and need help.

The reason I decided to share with you guys on the board is because, I don't know where to start. The psych said it'll go over, and honestly, I wanted to jab him right on the nose after 2 weeks of spending money on that guy. He hasn't helped a [censored] with this condition.

This might not sound very medition/philosophy oriented but trust me, it's got all to do about it.
So what should I do?

-Taison out

#329037 - 03/16/07 07:11 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
ThomsonsPier Offline

Loc: Reading, UK
I doubt it's of much help to hear my opinion, but he sounds to me like a bully and a fool, of the type that wouldn't believe you were a martial artist if you handed him his limbs on a platter. The 'alpha male' type who took your refusal to rise to the bait as a sign of weakness and pounced on it.

Do you care about the opinions of any of his friends? Other than the girl you're trying to date, to whom you should possibly relay all of this (and perhaps find out her opinions of this chap), should anyone to whom he's spoken cause problems for you? You come across on the forum as a level headed and more than competent person and it sounds like a lot of circumstances conspired to hack you off recently. Others may have just given up.

I'm not a very spiritual person, so can't say much about the meditation side of things. It's my understanding that part of meditation involves dealing with all of the feelings you're describing so that they cease to be a problem.

I have a slightly different view on the 'help the weak' mindset, in that I extend it to say 'and deserving.' This idiot sounds like he could use a knock around the head, but perhaps you're a bigger person than I am.

Anyway, I hope you find something that helps.

War. It's fan-tastic!

#329038 - 03/16/07 08:13 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
harlan Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Amherst, MA
Unless I planned on living the rest of my life in this one spot...I'd do my best not to make my life worse until I moved on. I mean, are his actions/speech are essentially affecting the possibility of jobs, career or dating? I don't know the culture you are living in, but going 'Rocky' on someone seems to have more serious repercussions where you are.

If I was training now, I'd ask the girl if she would like to come one time so she could understand what you were doing. Frankly, seeing 'your man' in that environment, and obviously competent, will override any BS talking from others. If she isn't interested...well...that doesn't bode well for future understanding. If she already understands and accepts...then you have nothing to worry about from another.

As for internet world of chat, myspace, martial arts forums and people that invest themselves there...get a life. Seriously...it seems like its a new form of gossip mongering, and cliques abound. Turn it off, move on...or join another band.

#329039 - 03/16/07 08:27 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: harlan]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Well, most of his friends are friends with my friends, so the situation is a bit that there are either does that think I'm fake, and there's the people who doesn't care, but still don't really look at me straight.

Anyway, I'm not a very sociable person, so I don't really care, and I tried talking to the girl and she said "if you trust then don't worry", so I'm not really worried about her.

But still, I'd love to get those thoughts off my head for once. It's getting very frustrating when I'm trying to meditate. All I get are plans and tactics of how to beat him and such. Meditation is like the only time I can rest, and I get more plans? Sheesh, I just some peace and quiet.

Quote:

it seems like its a new form of gossip mongering, and cliques abound.

I agree with you there. MSN and Myspace is just a way to make relationships "brittle", it's just there to spread gossip or a celebrity show-off. I had mine there just because someone wouldn't stop fussing about it.

Quote:

If I was training now, I'd ask the girl if she would like to come one time so she could understand what you were doing. Frankly, seeing 'your man' in that environment, and obviously competent, will override any BS talking from others.

Maybe one day I'll do that, but unlike the forums, I don't talk about MA to people because their so narrow-minded, it's not really funny.

Oh well, I'm off to battle with my 'inner demons' again. Hopefully today, I'll fall asleep a bit faster so I don't overload my head with tactics and strategies. I mean, sheesh, he's just a bodybuilder with 0 skills.

-Taison out

#329040 - 03/16/07 12:23 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
butterfly Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Torrance, CA
Taison,

That's too bad. The only way around this is to secure yourself in who and what you are within your being. In that case, it matters little what others really think you are, if you are true to yourself.

In the end, things come back, and a bit of ego-flexing on your part, if you did take him out and show him what-for....well, you might be happy for a minute or two and then suffer the consequences of regret. What then?

Better to know who you are and let others guess, than to prove rightly or wrongly that you are a good kicker, puncher, grappler whatever and beat the crap out of him. Will you gain his admiration or would he just contiune to spin what happened into something that makes you appear worse?

-B

#329041 - 03/16/07 12:35 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
RazorFoot Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Seated at the computer, DUH
I have run into a similar problem myself and I could not rectify it until I did confront the person. No, I didnt challenge him or beat him up. I simply asked what the problem was and if he had ever trained himself. When he said no, I gave him examples of other things that took dedication and required skill that weren't obvious to see just from looking at someone like NASCAR driving or Baseball. You can not tell someone is proficient at either of those unless you see it for yourself.

Then, when he asked to see, I simply showed him a few locks and techniques he could not counter or get out of and the problem slowly went away.

It helped me to calm myself without having to actually hurt the person challenging my ability. I simply showed him that he had a little to reconsider if someone "without skill" could completely incapacitate him. Sometimes a little embarrassment goes a long way but keep it friendly and let him see that you are not trying to hurt him but that if the shite hit the fan, there would be nothing he could do to stop it.

Others have made a good point about not being worried about what others have to say but for me, I get like you. It eats away at me until I confront the problem. Not viloently, just to illustrate that not all things are visible. Remember, to hear is to doubt, to see is to be deceived, but to feel is to believe.

Just my piece.

Scottie

#329042 - 03/16/07 01:29 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: RazorFoot]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Thanks for the advice Scottie.

I think I'll confront him sooner or later and do what you adviced.

Butterfly, err, Brad? It is not in my nature to hurt people for no reason. I might argue a lot, but to physically harm someone for a small reason isn't really my deal. If I wanted to feed my testosterone charge cravings, I'd enter a competition or something.

I'll see what I can do from within, if nothing helps, then I'll just confront him and show him "what I've got" on a friendly basis.

But I rather not talk to him, but sometimes, I might need to do that to get rid of these wacky ideas of beating him up.

-Taison out

#329043 - 03/16/07 01:31 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: RazorFoot]
Stormdragon Offline
Who Dares Wins
Professional Poster

Loc: Salem, OR
I know how you feel I get mocked and insulted for practicing martial arts all the time. For me jsut hard training and fighting/sparring get's the anger out and reminds me they dont know anything and I could be the crap out of them anyway. Just train hard and do lot's of full ocntact fighting/sparring and you 'should' feel betetr though maybe not.
Just remind yourself he is an idiot.
Member of DaJoGen MMA school under Dave Hagen and Team Chaos fight team under Denver Mangiyatan and Chris Toquero, ran out of Zanshin Martial Arts in Salem Oregon: http://www.zanshinarts.org/Home.aspx,

#329044 - 03/16/07 01:37 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Stormdragon]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Trying to.

If only he'd stop spreading [censored] about me, then I wouldn't care much.

-Taison out

#329045 - 03/16/07 02:00 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: RazorFoot]
sntint Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
I would agree with Razorfoot (for whatever worth a newbie's opinion is. ) If there is indeed an "alpha male" aspect, there are non-violent ways to assert yourself. They may not fall in the realm of "non-aggressive", but aggression doesn't necessarily have to be violent or at somebody else's loss.

Asserting oneself isn't always about proving one's superiority. You're just proving your equality. Granted, the situation could then still escalate, but if you can reason him down from his anger, then you'll come out the better person. If he attacks out of anger, then you're defending yourself. Only go as far as necessary.

Probably not the best advice, but I am only a newbie.

-Alan

#329046 - 03/16/07 03:16 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
oldman Offline
Professional Poster

T,
Is he a buddhist?

#329047 - 03/16/07 03:22 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
butterfly Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Torrance, CA
Taison, not saying you would...and definitely not saying you should...hurt someone. (BTW, Brad is fine.) But, you are not alone.

Just about every martial artist has come up on that end of things. And then you get the daydreams of what-if...and bashing some schmuck's head in...which in reality will be a worse thing to endure--pschologically and legally. But day dreams are what they are and can occur because of an internal conflict for which you are trying to express, on one level, a gratifying solution. In this case of head bashing, in a caveman like way.

On the other hand, the realization may come to one that how others behave is only that.... how they behave and nothing else. This is external to you and needs to be corrected by the other idividual. How you take and accept this behavior are different things. The other person ignites your passions, irritations, hatred, etc., then it is an internal undertaking on your part to find the appropriate response and not let it get to you. How you control the situation and look at the problem thus begins and ends with you, despite the cause being the other guy.

Take care and I hope you get some of that Swedish food you enjoy. Lutefisk ain't it for me, that's fo sho'.

#329048 - 03/16/07 06:42 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: butterfly]
Stormdragon Offline
Who Dares Wins
Professional Poster

Loc: Salem, OR
Next time he talks junk saying you are fake and cant fight and are a joke and blah blah blah (especially in front of people) casually but confidently challenge him to prove it and fight you. If he backs down which is likely then you make him look like an idiot and regain yoru good reputation, if not then yo uhave ap lethora of skills to use on him without having to really hurt him even. Just embarrass him. Problem solved. Always works for me.
Member of DaJoGen MMA school under Dave Hagen and Team Chaos fight team under Denver Mangiyatan and Chris Toquero, ran out of Zanshin Martial Arts in Salem Oregon: http://www.zanshinarts.org/Home.aspx,

#329049 - 03/16/07 10:26 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
WuXing Offline

Loc: Idaho, USA
"Because he does not compete,
He does not meet competition."

"No fight: No blame."

Yield and overcome;
Bend and be straight;
Empty and be full;
Wear out and be new;
Have little and gain;
Have much and be confused.

"Therefore the wise embrace the one
And set an example to all.
Not putting on a display,
They shine forth.
Not justifying themselves,
They are distinguished.
Not boasting,
They receive recognition.
Not bragging,
They never falter.
They do not quarrel,
So no one quarrels with them.
Therefore the ancients say, "Yield and overcome."
Is that an empty saying?
Be really whole,
And all things will come to you."

#329050 - 03/17/07 12:35 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: butterfly]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Oldman, he's Taoist. Although he claims he's buddhist he's only doing lip-service. He doesn't know any type of psalms, chants or tantra.

Brad, I can see where you're coming from. It's more of an internal thing going on in my head. Even though he is the cause, it's definitely affecting me internally. It began with him and will end with me if I can just figure out how. Swedish food... oh well, I got kaviar in the fridge.

Storm, If I was to challenge him, I think he'd just get hurt real badly and then he'll sue me. You know how these idiots are like, they challenge you, use excess force, you respond with same amount of force, then they sue you.

Wuxing, thanks.

-Taison out

#329051 - 03/17/07 03:59 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Loc: Malaysia
A classic example of "Attachment"

In this case an attachment to your EEEEEgo.

It's not what others think of you that's important, it's what you think of yourself.

Gossips get to you because you are NOT sure of yourself or your own abilities. Even if you go out to prove to each and everyone of those people that you've got what it takes, it will actually only satisfy YOUR own Ego, because to all those people they couldn't care less (and rightly so because they are more concerned about THEIR EEEEEgo, not YOURS) and would have forgotten you and your abilities immediately after the next cigarette or next Coke. Then when you find out, you would have felt all Empty Inside and then you'll start another Thread about that.

Meditate On That.

Ommmm Mani Patmi Ommmmm........

BTW, how many pf those "friends" think you can't heck it?....5,7, 10?...well, here you have hundreds who think you CAN....how's that for some Ego Massage

#329052 - 03/17/07 11:59 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Ah Chun shu shu,

You've got a point there. I'll go reflect on that as well.

The thing that doesn't bother me is if they think I can't do it, the thing that bothers me is that they branded me a liar. I mean, I got certificates and I could display, but I'm not that type of person that goes around showing everyone my certificates and then breaks limbs just to prove my point (maybe I should start doing that?)

Anyway, thanks for the help Butterfly.

Quote:

Ommmm Mani Patmi Ommmmm........

Ommm.... Yup nor, pong nor.... Ommm......

-Taison out

#329053 - 03/18/07 11:17 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
pepto_bismol Offline
infinite kudos

Quote:

A classic example of "Attachment"

In this case an attachment to your EEEEEgo.

agreed... still, that guy sounds like he needs to get his face kicked in. I am sure if he got his ass kicked he would be humble.

He doesn't sound like the kind of guy that would call the cops so you would probably be fine.

Of course you could also live your life without ever having to hurt him or be hurt yourself, but then your ego would always be insulted, your mind uneasy, and your meditation weak. (even though you will probably get over it in time)

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

#329054 - 03/18/07 11:48 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

I think I've got a way to deal with my 'demon'.

I've been meditating, and though it may sound like fictious, I figured out what it was. I was thinking of ButterflyPalm's post and the part about ego.

The 'demon' IS my ego. Have you ever seen a predator trapped in a cage and fed? You see that the 'mighty' beast doesn't look 'mighty' but more like lazy and obese. That's what's happening to me now. I'm not in training now, and that guy's attack on my abilities was the 'spark' with my demon.

I've been deafened, I couldn't properly communicate with myself. It's like listening to a song, but you can't make out the lyrics.

So when I decided that my ego was trying to tell me something, I stood up and looked myself in the mirror and ended up saying, to my disbelief 'WTF is this thing??'

I'm out of shape, I'm bearded, and most of all, I don't have that 'killer eyes'. In simple words, I look docile.

It's time that I break the barrier between me and the 'demon'. It's time that Taison goes out and works for his title of 'Tai Zun'.

It's time, that I beat myself into shape, and start swinging my fists to hurt people. That's what I live for! I've totally forgot my childhood dream, to be the strongest fighter.

Ok, enough of this ranting, I'm going to go get some training. Laters ya'll.

-Taison out

#329055 - 03/18/07 02:32 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
oldcoach Offline

Taison,

What exactly is it you "do" when you meditate? Do you notice when thoughts occur in your mind? Don't try to chase them away. Just notice them. "Hey, here's a thought-bunny".

If plans and schemes come to you for smashing the guy's face in, "Hey, another thought-bunny. Big one this time".

More thoughts come? "Hey, we're having a thought-bunny convention". Whatever comes to your mind is just a thought. Let it come, don;t fight it, don't chase it away. Just let it be. Just notice it. It will go away on its own. Some thoughts are more persistent than others. Still, just notice them, let them be, and let them fade.

It's like TRYING to fall asleep. The more you TRY, the more you can't fall asleep.

-------------------

As for the "friend", here's a thought.

Instead of confronting him, or making him "pay", how about enlisting his help?

Huh?

First, some background. This guy is doing all that bodybuilding thing, right? Could it be that's he's actually feels insecure around you, unconsciously fearing that whatever he does is not the "real thing" and that you might be tougher than him? And to "prove" to himself that what he's doing is the "real thing", he had to put you down to lift himself up ?

For example, for years, when athletically-inclined people find out I do martial arts, they invariably tell me they have done some "Thai boxing" (notice that they don't say Muay Thai, but "Thai boxing" which shows, at least to me, the lack of depth to which they failed to study the art), with the implication that since "Thai boxing" is so tough, then they're tougher than me because they did "Thai boxing" in kiddie-garten thousands of years ago.

So, your friend could be very insecure around you because yours is "the Real Coke" and he's just got a no-name pop soda.

In any case, instead of confronting him, call him, and sincerely compliments him on what he's doing, about his dedication to developing a great body, about how focused he must be to continue doing all that training, etc., etc. After, body-building is a discipline by itself, and takes work and dedication. You should know that better than him. After all, you've dedicated yourself to training all these years.

Then enlist his help.

How? Tell him that you understand that he has some great knowledge about building muscles. Now, you're not interested in building big muscles like his. Tell him that. Tell him that you can never build the kind of muscles he already has. But what you do want to know is how specific body-building exercises can be adapted to help increase power, speed, strength, explosiveness, etc.

Tell him that your kicks are pretty good right now. Show him. Have him hold a power pad or something. Blast it with your roundhouses (hard, but not so hard that you reinforce his insecurity). Now tell him although you are quite satisfied with your power, you were wondering if he knew about other power-enhancing weight training that you didn't already know about.

If he asks you what you already know, show him. If he "criticises" your method, ask sincere questions about how he would do it. And listen. You're not trying to compete with him. You're trying to build a bridge that connects the two of you.

If you could get some friends (preferably mutual acquaintances) together to learn from him, you could kill two birds with one stone: 1) build him up in his own eyes and in the eyes of his friends, and 2) demonstrate your capabilities.

It'll take some thought on how to carry out this mission with finesse without coming over as ingratiating or hostile, but it can be done. All it takes is sincerity and a decent regard for this guy as a fellow human being.

Give it some thought.

Me, I'd just as soon kick his face in, but hey, we're martial artists, not Wolverine, so we go for the "elegant solution"

#329056 - 03/18/07 10:42 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: oldcoach]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

What is it that I do when I meditate?

Well, the state of meditation is like sitting there with 'no-mind'. You're focusing on breathing, when you breathe in you focus on that action, when you breathe out, you focus on that certain action.

Thoughts that come is like those thoughts you have when you're in a 'runner's high'. It will take some time before your mind runs freely and you're still able to focus on breathing. In Muay Thai this is called Pranha, or internal power. Chi or Ki in short but it's not a power source like internal martial arts.

As for me talking with him again? Doubt it, he already hates my guts so much I don't think we'll able to get on terms again. The way he's been acting, I'd rather put a fist through his mouth, but thanks for your advice. I think I'll do that from now on if I meet any other sceptical body-builders.

-Taison out

#329057 - 03/18/07 11:45 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
pepto_bismol Offline
infinite kudos

Quote:

I'd rather put a fist through his mouth, but thanks for your advice. .
-Taison out

Do it, then put the video on youtube

Man... I am giving out some bad advice, don't trust me to teach your kids martial arts

#329058 - 03/19/07 09:10 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Oldcoach is right of course, but right doesn't mean it's do-able. Asking a 20-something to do that sort of thing is like canonizing Mike Tyson.

When I read Oldcoach's post before reading your reply, I was hoping aginst hope that you would give it a try. It would have been a supreme test of letting go of your Ego-Demon (which has been and is still gnawing away your liver) once and for all, and if you really succeeded as outlined by Oldcoach, I would shave my head bald (or what little is left thereon) in commemoration of such an astounding event.

Still, you never know; stranger things have happened.

#329059 - 03/19/07 09:26 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
oldcoach Offline

Quote:

Asking a 20-something to do that sort of thing is like canonizing Mike Tyson.

Oops, didn't realize that. 20, huh? OK, go smash his face in!

Quote:

(or what little is left thereon)

You too, eh?

#329060 - 03/19/07 09:30 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
harlan Offline
Professional Poster

Liberate yourself from your suffering...forgive him and move on.

Dhammapada:

He abused me, he beat me, he defeated me, he robbed me of my property. Whosoever harbor such thoughts will never be able to still their enmity.

Never indeed is hatred stilled by hatred; it will only be stilled by non-hatred this is an eternal law.

Dhp., vv. 4-5

#329061 - 03/19/07 10:20 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: harlan]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Quote:

Never indeed is hatred stilled by hatred; it will only be stilled by non-hatred this is an eternal law

Ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm............

#329062 - 03/19/07 12:06 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Letting go of ego is really hard, it's not like quitting cigarettes.

I read Oldcoach's post, although I do agree it was the right thing to do, I wouldn't. I'd never imagine myself stepping down on that man, nor enlisting his useless help. I've got Cord and Dereck who KNOWS what they're doing and are more or less experts in the field. This guy is just so full of [censored], I'd rather believe if a kindergarten kid saying "my daddy's an FBI agent".

Letting go of my ego will be hard, but I've decided that I'll rather be happy than right, and I'll just step back from all this mumbo jumbo society thing. I'm devoting myself to training and regaining my self-esteem that I've lost.

It's amazing how the mind can fool itself for so long. I thought I was happy with what I had, but I just noticed that it's not real, it's just fake imagery. Friends? If I had friends like that, I rather spend my life in solitary confinement with a sandbag and name it Wilson.

I've got great pride in myself. I'm proud of who I am, and the little things I've accomplished, and there's nothing that can take that away from me. I might not be a special person, but I will not under any circumstances bow down to any enemy, past or present.

Ah Chun shu shu, I'm sorry if I didn't live up to your expectations, but I will try from now on. If you give me an advice, I'll take it and consider.

I feel my life is like at a cross-road right now. I feel like I need to pursue my dreams, and do what I like, not make other people happy all the time. I've decided even though it's a lonely path, I feel happier this way.

Yup, I'm in my twenties. Second youngest mod here on the site.

-Taison out

#329063 - 03/19/07 12:09 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: harlan]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Liberate myself from suffering. .

I forgive him and hope he become wiser with age, but I also have to thank him for steering me into the right way. The path which I should've pursued. It's like I took a wrong turn somewhere and he put me into the right course.

But at the same time, I hope he burns in hell, and rots for all eternity.

-Taison out

#329064 - 03/19/07 12:13 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
harlan Offline
Professional Poster

I suppose it takes a warrior spirit to face the darker rooms in the human heart.

Quote:

But at the same time, I hope he burns in hell, and rots for all eternity.

-Taison out

#329065 - 03/19/07 12:16 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: harlan]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Something I have yet to develop.

I might seem all tough on the outside, but deep inside I'm really fragile.

-Taison out

#329066 - 03/19/07 01:17 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
Shadowtitan Offline

Loc: UK
Wouldent a real man join the army? i thought that was what basicly makes a real man. and how is learning to fight a pansy thing? it cant be anymore girly than spending an hour a day trying to make your body look pretty. and being able to punch hard dosent mean you can fight. fighting is partly skill partly strength,power,speed etc and mainly luck also experiance helps you alot becuse you know what to expect. and he must be insercure about himself if he needs to brag about how strong he apparently is. i can do alot more gymnastic type stuff then other people i know but i cant lift as much as them so are they better fighters becuse they can lift more? most of them are pretty sure i could beat them in a fight. but dose that make it true?...No.
The guy just sounds like an idiot...

#329067 - 03/19/07 11:53 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Quote:

...but I also have to thank him for steering me into the right way. The path which I should've pursued. It's like I took a wrong turn somewhere and he put me into the right course.

When a student is ready, a teacher appears; when a warrior is ready, an enemy appears; without one, there is no the other.

Quote:

But at the same time, I hope he burns in hell, and rots for all eternity

Being a damaged soul myself, I'll be the last person to comment on that. Hell, I might even meet him there myself!!!!

"Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace"

Amelia Earhart

Edited by ButterflyPalm (03/20/07 12:18 AM)

#329068 - 03/20/07 12:59 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Hey, sir, you're not going there, trust me.

Hell isn't a theme-park that'll accept anyone through it's gate.

-Taison out

#329069 - 03/20/07 06:56 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Thanks for the vote of confidence

Keep us up-dated on your sparring with 'The Demon'. Keep your guard up.

#329070 - 03/27/07 05:01 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Poland
Taison,

meditate on this... as a bodybuilder he's probably on steroids and has a very small penis.%Tq

On another point,

Does all this have any connection with your homesickness? To what extent does being away from home affect your 'self-ness'? Perhaps it is something to consider.

Homesickness can make us doubt our reason for being somewhere and also affect our view of the legitimacy of being there. When that happens any attack on our honesty or character might be amplified.

Just meditate on the idea of him flexing his pecks to all the chicks and his trunks dropping to reveal his steroid ravaged 'man'hood. (sorry, I can be so vindictively shallow!)

Supporting everyone saying "nuts to cancer"

#329071 - 03/27/07 11:36 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: trevek]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

I think he has a very small penis to begin with thus he needed to do bodybuilding to cover up for his 'weakness'.

Homesickness. . it sucks but it usually come and go as I get depressed. It only happens when things goes wrong for me, then I'll start to feel homesick all of a sudden.

-Taison out

#329072 - 03/28/07 08:56 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: trevek]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Quote:

Homesickness.....

By yon bonny bang and by yon bonny brae....

#329073 - 03/28/07 02:24 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

By yon bonny BANKS (maybe she was a boony bang too!)

#329074 - 03/29/07 01:12 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: trevek]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

#329075 - 04/03/07 05:52 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
stormbringer Offline
Extraordinaire

Loc: Florida
Quote:

By yon bonny bang and by yon bonny brae.... %jst

#329076 - 04/04/07 03:06 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: stormbringer]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

"By yon bonny banks and by yon bonny brae..."

A Scottish folk song -- "Loch Lomond" -- one of the large lakes in Scotland.

By yon (yonder) bonny (nice / beautiful) banks (river/lake bank) and by yon bonny brae (hill side/ slope)

May be Trevek or one of his puppets can sing for us.......

#329077 - 04/11/07 04:47 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

Not me, but someone almost as good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtaL1kfI8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kWOBPa60oY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uZ-p-tN8Gs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqS3YHik4gY

So the story goes it is supposed to be a lament of a Jacobite (Scottish rebel in 1745) in the condemned cell. The high road is the road on earth and the low road is the road through Hades. Hence he'll take the low road and his love will take the high road. He'll be in Scotland before her but they'll never meet again (cos he's dead).

#329078 - 04/11/07 05:17 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: trevek]
jkdwarrior Offline

Loc: belfast, Antrim, Ireland
you could also meditate on the fact that the reason he is acting in such a way is due to his own insecurities. This can help you forgive quicker.
I'm also gonna agree with a few others in that you should demonstrate your skills instead of hitting him. I've met people like this also, you tell them you're a MAist, and they have to prove to themselves that they can kick your ass.

#329079 - 04/13/07 12:39 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: trevek]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Quote:

The high road is the road on earth and the low road is the road through Hades

You have just cleared up a 45 year old mystery for me. I've always thought, since I first sang that song 45 years ago, that the 'high roads' were up in the mountains and the 'low roads' were down in the valley and it puzzled me why they couldn't have met.

Now I can 'lay my burden down by the riverside.....'

#329080 - 04/13/07 12:52 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
harlan Offline
Professional Poster

Well, I've heard it said that one who does not differentiate between the high and low roads (heaven/hell=same road) is enlightened. Perhaps it is our various 'demons' that obscure this.

#329081 - 05/26/07 05:31 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: sntint]
PrimeUniversa69 Offline

Loc: Tenneessee

Dear Taison,

As far as what I observed on your part,you really are the more couragous one.True courage lies in the ability to control your anger,and without needlessly attack your opponent to prove your point.So really,he was the one that lost the fight.And him gossiping only proves that point.
You truelly are a hero.

#329082 - 05/27/07 02:22 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: PrimeUniversa69]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Hero?

Prime, I'll be honest on one thing. I'm not a really nice person. All these things about self-control, is just a trait that was taught, but deep down, if I could, I'll smash a table through that thick skull of his, and then repeatedly stab his eyeballs with a pen. But then again, that's what sets us apart from primates. Self-control. The ability to reason what we do.

Prime, I'm flattered with your compliments, but don't think I'm a nice person. I just happen to be a good listener and people gave some really good advice before I physically attacked him just to 'prove my point'.

-Taison out

Ps. . I wish I opted for the stabbing of his eyeballs though.

#329083 - 05/27/07 05:54 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
jkdwarrior Offline

Loc: belfast, Antrim, Ireland
How about i save your soul and come over and kick his butt for you? he he!

Have you tried a guided meditation? If you aren't able to do it on your own for now, let someone else take the reins. There are plenty of these on the internet where you can just follow the voice of the narrator. It works for me when I'm feeling too unsettled to meditate.

The truth is you won't change his mind unless you show him. Even if you do, it may still have no effect.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

#329084 - 05/27/07 07:56 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Quote:

...stab his eyeballs with a pen...

Ah...so that's why they called it a 'ballpoint pen...'

#329085 - 06/10/07 01:19 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: ButterflyPalm]
1stSun Offline
Stranger

Hmmm. I believe that your attempts to meditate and find peace have been hampered by your ego.

How about looking at this guy as a friend? He is really showing you your own weakenesses.

I have been confronted by similar situations before. For me, it was non-traditional martial artist who challenged the efficacy of traditional martial arts. The person made comments about how modern arts were more effective than tradition, and even made a comment to someone close to me about believing that they could beat me.

That plagued me for a minute. Each time I attempted to use a meditation to find peace, the thoughts of anger and indignation came back with redoubled force. So when meditating, I followed the thoughts to get to the root of my anger.

At the root of my anger was my own doubts about the efficacy of traditional martial arts. Traditional martial arts are very deep, and often shrouded in secrecy. While I understood how to fight (I have done some share of fighting before and after practicing traditional martial arts), I wasnt sure about my ability to apply traditional martial arts principles to achieve the goal. Ultimately, I had a "desire" to see my art as more effective than his. His statement challenged my beliefs, and that made me uncomfortable.

Consequently, I had to face my fear. I suggested to him that we train together. At worse, it could escalate into a street brawl, and I would have a chance to see whether or not my training was effective. If not, I would have to alter my training to be more effective based upon what did not work. At best, it turned into an amicable situation, and I gained a training partner, who through sparring I would find out my strengths and weakenesses. The guy has yet to take me up on the offer to train together, which was more disappointing to me than anything, because I love to train.

My suggestion is to face fears and confront him. Ask him why he thinks Martial arts are BS and ask him to train with you. You will learn about him, his strengths and weaknesses, and you will learn about yourself as well. He will at this point either put up or shut up.

#329086 - 06/11/07 01:34 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: 1stSun]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Hmm. .

I say, just let me show him that MA is BS, and beat him to a bloody pulp, hospitalize him for a couple of months, and see whether or not all that bodybuilding helped. If you want to learn to strike, you strike. If you want big muscles, you hit the gym. You don't strike harder/better by having big muscles. You gain them from hard training.

Oh, I just forgot one little thing. I'll never view anyone like that as a friend. They deserve to burn in hell and rot for all eternity.

So basically, for his own safety, he better not suddenly appear infront of me, or he might just regret it.

Why did I ever give into this anger? Because it's quite simple. Opinions are only valid if properly re-inforced.

I walked away, leaving him breathing and happy. That's already a big favor. He's lucky, I'm not proving my point with the blunt end of my knuckles.

He's a pathetic human being who is more or less insecure about himself, and thus justifies himself by looking down on other people when in all reality he ain't [censored]. Simple as that. No need to go into philosophy just to answer that simple problem.

I've already taken my revenge. Basically, he's probably sitting in his little room pumping his biceps and studying for the third year, while, I'm sitting here counting money in thousands, and considering if I should buy another armani suit or not for my graduation.

My sweet little revenge is that I have proven him wrong by doing two things, being better than him, and showing self-control and self-security. I don't need to look down on people to be proud of myself, and unlike him, I don't beg my dad for money. I make more than I can spend.

-Taison out

#329087 - 06/11/07 05:12 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
Demonologist437 Offline

Loc: Hodunk, Illinios
Honestly while I'm not really for giving into strong emotions, I'd say good sir Taison handled himself well.

Honestly, you just cannot believe that type until you meet them. Feller I ran into managed to insult myself and two of my very good and very talented martial artist friends(one of whom I happen to be learning Chinese Martial Art under, so that practically counts as starting beef with teacher...)
because the three of us do not train soley by sparring in the backyard. He's basically extremly lucky that it was during finals and that frusration and insult was drowned out.

Still, you just cannot believe it until you see it. Kudos, Mr. Taison, for not going all Tom Clancy on that feller.

#329088 - 06/30/07 03:18 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Demonologist437]
FightingSpirit Offline

"Opinions are only valid if properly re-inforced"
Last time I checked hanging people for being black didn't seem to be all too "properly" re-inforced.

It takes a strong man to hit someone's leg so hard as to break it, yet it takes a far stronger man to walk away with a broken leg.

I can relate with your anger. I have long hair(which may not seem like a huge issue, but to some people..) I get called names by my family and friends everyday.My parents call me a ... idiot for having them. Perhaps their justified, perhaps not.

Yeah it hurts to get insulted and to walk away. Yet by not giving in to his namecalling, you've already beaten him at his own game.

Be confident in who you are, because other's can't live your life for you.

And please reconsider your harsh feelings towards this man. Perhaps one day he will reconsider his actions as well.

#329089 - 07/02/07 02:47 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: FightingSpirit]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Opinion are only valid if re-inforced. I'm not racist and thus won't talk about hanging people for who they are, but look at it this way~

1500 years ago, everyone knew the earth was the centre of the universe. 1000 years ago, everyone knew that the earth was flat. 500 years ago everyone knew that everything was made up of 5 elements. 250 years ago everyone knew that heavier objects fell faster than light objects.

Now why were those opinion valid? They were properly re-inforced. You questioned those answers, you'd either have a very angry pope hell-bent on your destruction OR you'd proven wrong. With the end of a sharp object.

My harsh feeling is like the eternal flames of hell. As long as I draw breath, as long as I wake up every waking morning, this grudge will never fail as long as he draws breath. It's hard for me to hate people, but when I do, there's no redemption for them. Ever.

-Taison out

#329090 - 07/02/07 03:39 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
FightingSpirit Offline

Perhaps one drop at a time will help put out the eternal flames of hell

Thanks for clarifying your statement.

As for beliefs being valid if re-inforced, you are correct in saying that society usually determines which beliefs are valid or not. But we all have some beliefs which we don't share and will have those beliefs whether or not society says so. So even if we do not share those beliefs, and society does not determine them, they can still be valid. Case in point : God.

You said yourself that you did not believe in talking about racism, wouldn't that mean that your beliefs are not valid?

In essence we re-inforce our own beliefs, do we not?

------------------------------------------------------------
this is what i like about martial artists, they are more open-minded than other people

#329091 - 07/06/07 07:33 PM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
Ames Offline
Veteran

It seems you've dealt with this pretty well. Just to throw my two cents in: I've dealt with this kind of person many, many times.

When it comes to guys like this, I think it's pretty obvious what's going on. He is very insecure. He's a bodybuilder, attempting to cover up for some perceived deficit, either mental or physical. Classic 'alpha male' behavior. He has to keep you in 'your place'.

In the end, I think the Buddhist thing to do is to try and look at him with compassion. This person is so insecure, he has to gossip about you when you're not around. You're a threat to him. By him dropping to the level he has, he's already lost. He's lost far more than he would if you beat him up.

On the other hand, there is nothing particularly Buddhist about sitting there and listening to him insult you, make you look like a fool, etc. That's what's called 'stupid compassion', like giving a drunk begging for money in front of the bar money for a drink.

I'm saying you have to beat him senseless. I'm not even saying you need to touch him. But you also don't have to let him get away with talking cr4p behind you're back, or to your face, or to your girl.

Then again, I've never been a good Buddhist....

--Chris

#329092 - 10/21/07 07:21 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
BurningUpstairs Offline

When I read the OP, I keep thinking that the problem here is dealing with insults and personal attacks, and then people talking behind your back.

Dealing with this is obviously something you need to work on. There are tons of areas where you can expect to meet behaviour like that. The core of the problem won't go away by kicking the *** out of one fellow.

As for being a liar, I wonder why you felt the need to talk about what you do and your belts anyway.

If that buddhism stuff cuts off your tounge and renders you vulnerable to everyday malice, then I'd say drop the religion and start defending yourself verbally, or pack some smart sarcastic comments. These can mostly be learned from books, and yes they do exist in swedish, dainish, norwegian as well.

You don't have to be superintelligent to hit back at people insulting you, if you can demask an insult, it is pretty much solved anyway.

#329093 - 10/21/07 07:37 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
BurningUpstairs Offline

Quote:

Why did I ever give into this anger? Because it's quite simple. Opinions are only valid if properly re-inforced.

I like corn flakes. Is that a valid statement, or do I have to fight you first for it to be true?

Which "opinions" of yours are re-inforced by beating up this minority complex ridden bodybuilder?

If you are belittled by this piece of crap eye-to-eye, then what about reinforcing your disapproval by saying:

"why are you telling me that?"
"nice"
"uh-huh" rolling eyes
"I read last night that steroids can cause heart failure. Obviously it can cause brain failure as well"
etc etc etc.

If you find him with common friends:
"Now, what have you told them about me this time?"
"...no I never told him this and that. I don't know why he is telling stuff like that about me, but perhaps it has something to do with me pointing out that too much weightlifting might be the reason why his cock is that tiny"

The world is filled with a$$holes and [censored]. But you are the one not coming to grips with that, and thinking of resorting to violence. That, in my book, is called a weak person. Build yourself stronger, damnit.

#329094 - 10/30/07 11:50 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: BurningUpstairs]
RazorFoot Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Seated at the computer, DUH
I can understand and relate to Taison's position having been there myself and I did down play it and resolve it on my terms in what I felt was an acceptable and gratifying manner but it bother's me that the responisbility to deal with this and other idiot's behavior falls on us. When does personal accountability come into play. If you open your mouth wide enough, sooner or later someone's going to put something in it, like a fist.

No, I am not adovcating violence. Confrontation, yes, violence, no. To simply ignore someone like this and their behavior is, to me, unacceptable. Isn't it they who should be taught to grow? Should it be that person who has to become a better person? If you have one individual who is constantly being abusive and ignorant to not just you but others as well, when does the responsibility become theirs to account for their actions?

Confrontations and interventions can take place without violence. Sometimes simply a little embarrassment in front of others does the trick. In any case, at some point in time or another, someone has to stand up to the bully to let him know there can be a price to pay for being a bully, even as an adult.

#329095 - 11/04/07 07:20 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: RazorFoot]
Taison Offline
The Forum Dragon
Professional Poster

Long time I haven't been on this thread.

I can barely remember what he looks like now.

Oh well, hopefully he's choking on steroids now.

-Taison out

#329096 - 11/05/07 11:36 AM Re: 'Inner Demons' [Re: Taison]
jude33 Offline
Veteran

Quote:

Long time I haven't been on this thread.

I can barely remember what he looks like now.

Oh well, hopefully he's choking on steroids now.

-Taison out

Hi.
Just my thoughts.
Sort of out of sight out of mind thing?
From what I have observed, read about and experienced( from other people I dont/have never used them) steroids change peoples personalities. Relationships break up, crime, rage depression and just turn pure nasty.
Lots of medical problems.
Other drug use.

Then when they come off them steriod users become weak, lazy, depressed, impotent and normaly submissive.

The ones whose endocrine systems have nearly ceased to functon well they are a mess.

Chances are If you met this guy again and he wasnt on them he would be a different person.

I think if you had done anything and he was on steriods he wouldnt have changed his personality.

Jude

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga