made some of my own:
- Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; they are too slow, just go around them.
- Water which is too pure has no fishing.
- At least one moon shows in every pool party.
- Only in America could you find a Muslim selling Zen beads to an Athiest on Christmas.
- The purpose of Zen is the perfection of character, after you realize your parents didn't do such a great job.
- Those who know who farted don't tell and those who tell are the perpetrators.
- The believer is happy-go-lucky. The doubter is a wiseass."
- In Zen the important thing is of course to stop the mind.
- There is nothing left to you at this moment but to have a good laugh. and there is nothing right for you at this moment to have a good laugh.