FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bartfast, ZapEm, AndyLA, danacohenn, ksusanc
22906 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 8
AndyLA 5
Ed_Morris 4
ergees 2
VDJ 2
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
New Topics
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Recent Posts
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ed_Morris
Yesterday at 09:58 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by VDJ
08/15/14 05:46 PM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Dobbersky
08/11/14 05:03 AM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
Forum Stats
22906 Members
36 Forums
35571 Topics
432477 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 18 of 27 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
#288221 - 09/27/06 06:49 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: Cord]
ANDY44 Offline
Revolutionary!

Quote:

Quote:

Cord do me a favour? go to the karate thread and read something that might teach you about power generation?

I just checked, I am the last person to post on Ed's thread, and you have not contributed to it thus far. Are you suggesting that i learn from Ed's posts? If so I fully intend to- as you may have noticed I asked him to host the vid till I can see it.
Is your lack of input another in your endless list of 'cant's' and 'wont's'?

You know, if you keep shaking a ketchup bottle, and nothing comes out, you have to come to the conclusion that it is empty, and should be discarded, or at best turned into a makeshift vase.
How are you at holding flowers?

Cord as I have said I have no interest in this conversation any further either keep it technical or please dont bother me.

If you read what medulant is typing on the karate thread you could learn something that is exactly what I am doing. Nothing to do with Ed or what i think of his punching he is looking at things from a different karate power generating perspective not a boxing perspective.It is a very technical conversation.
And if you had bothered to read any of my posts you would see I am changing styles/methods of power generation to what medulant is discussing. So please do us all a big favour. The topic for the vidio on this thread is finished as far as I am concerned. You have my replies please live with them. Or dont as the case may be.

Either way

I have no further interest other than technical aspects.

Thanks

#288222 - 09/27/06 07:07 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: Cord]
ANDY44 Offline
Revolutionary!

Quote:

Your only now getting bored!? ah hell, if it werent for the fact you are such an easy target, I would have been reading all your posts as 'blah blah blah...' for hours now.

True power comes from the ability to communicate. You are lacking power regardless of how hard you may (or may not) hit.

Cord this is getting to freaky dont bother me any more ok?

Thanks

edited to fix quote

Edited by MattJ (09/27/06 04:53 PM)

#288223 - 09/27/06 07:08 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: ANDY44]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Quote:

If you read what medulant is typing on the karate thread you could learn something that is exactly what I am doing.

Riiight. So as evidence of your skill and knowledge, you want me to read what Medulant is posting
Hey, I have a doctorate in astro physics, dont beleive me? well read any of Steven Hawking's books and you will see how smart I am.

Dolt.

Quote:

It is a very technical conversation.

That explains you lack of input.

Quote:

And if you had bothered to read any of my posts you would see I am changing styles/methods of power generation to what medulant is discussing.

Good for you. Thanks for proving Medulant knows what he is on about, but I had already gathered that. It is you I am doubting.

Quote:

So please do us all a big favour. The topic for the vidio on this thread is finished as far as I am concerned. You have my replies please live with them. Or dont as the case may be.

Very wise. No point in continuing an argument that you can only win with facts, when you have none to use.

Its been fun though, I am sure we will do it again soon

#288224 - 09/27/06 07:11 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: Cord]
ANDY44 Offline
Revolutionary!

Quote:

Quote:

If you read what medulant is typing on the karate thread you could learn something that is exactly what I am doing.

Riiight. So as evidence of your skill and knowledge, you want me to read what Medulant is posting
Hey, I have a doctorate in astro physics, dont beleive me? well read any of Steven Hawking's books and you will see how smart I am.

Dolt.

Quote:

It is a very technical conversation.

That explains you lack of input.

Quote:

And if you had bothered to read any of my posts you would see I am changing styles/methods of power generation to what medulant is discussing.

Good for you. Thanks for proving Medulant knows what he is on about, but I had already gathered that. It is you I am doubting.

Quote:

So please do us all a big favour. The topic for the vidio on this thread is finished as far as I am concerned. You have my replies please live with them. Or dont as the case may be.

Very wise. No point in continuing an argument that you can only win with facts, when you have none to use.

Its been fun though, I am sure we will do it again soon

CORD THIS IS GETTING TO FREAKY DONT BOTHER ME ANY MORE OK?

#288225 - 09/27/06 07:36 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: ANDY44]
Leo_E_49 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: California
Can't take the heat buddy? Why not call Mr Caille on Cord too?

If you've got any expertise and justification for your opinion that that guy was a poor boxer, go on and explain why. If you're not confident that people will believe you, what the heck are you doing arguing on a forum?

I saw nothing wrong with his technique, he reacted immediately in the face of danger, he kept up his guard, managed to keep both of his opponents in his field of view, knocked both of his opponents down and keeps his body between them and the person he was protecting. I reckon he could be an excellent professional body guard with a few years training. My only problem with what he did is that he dropped his opposite hand slightly when he punched, opening him up for a counterpunch. Most amateur boxers do this anyway even in training, so I don't blame him for doing it in a self defense situation when the adrenaline was pumping.

I've met few people (maybe 5-6) who can manage to keep such good form in training, much less when under the effects of adrenaline dump.

#288226 - 09/27/06 07:43 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: Leo_E_49]
Ed_Morris Offline
Professional Poster

I sent andy a pm and he was still on when I sent it. apparently after reading, he booted? until he gives his background (which I know he won't), I think it's safe to brush him off as another VTG troll.

it would be interesting to hear Fletch/Jkogas/wildbill give their take on the boxer guy in the video of this thread.

#288227 - 09/27/06 08:24 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: Ed_Morris]
crablord Offline
th3 t4sty sn4ck

Loc: Australia, QLD, GC

#288228 - 09/27/06 11:18 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: crablord]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Poland
Does anyone agree that the two guys in the video might have been forum members discussing how to beat up a boxer?

Supporting everyone saying "nuts to cancer"

#288229 - 09/27/06 11:58 AM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: trevek]
RazorFoot Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Seated at the computer, DUH
I think they were the guys Andy intended to use to write his bio but now, since they are a bit under the weather from that beat down, we may have to wait a little longer for it. I am sure they will get on it soon for fear of the supreme beat down they would recieve at the hands of a master VTG such as Andy. I know I am frightened just being on the same thread with him.

Coming soon: Andy analises a scenario of himself destroying four track suited boxers.

*forum members run from the room screaming bloody murder*

Scottie

#288230 - 09/27/06 12:19 PM Re: ooh, you messed with the wrong guy! [Re: RazorFoot]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Loc: Northwest Arkansas
Who is this 'boxer'? Is he really a boxer? How does the cameraman know the morales guy and that the other guy is indeed a boxer at all?

Page 18 of 27 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 >

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga