FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BUJU, Pilsungkarate, ALF, old1, Leonar
22928 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ronin1966 3
futsaowingchun 2
ergees 2
GojuRyuboy13 2
cxt 1
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
Yesterday at 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by Leo_E_49
01/24/12 02:58 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by
05/13/07 08:02 AM
Recent Posts
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
Yesterday at 10:01 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
Yesterday at 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
10/22/14 07:20 AM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by swordy
10/11/14 09:21 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ronin1966
10/08/14 09:22 PM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by AndyLA
10/04/14 10:20 AM
Forum Stats
22928 Members
36 Forums
35584 Topics
432513 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
#279803 - 10/30/07 07:07 AM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: Unyu]
shills11 Offline

Loc: Glasgow Scotland
Quote:

What I find amusing about all this is that I know for sure that I've been posting on this site even before oldman.

You dont sound very amused, you souund like your a very angry person inside , Ive seen this before, a colleague of mine was like this and it seemed to stem from him being ignored as a child . now i'm not saying that this was the case with YOU, or that you are in fact very angry inside (you could be as calm and clear as a mountain loch for all i know) but that is the way things appear,

Just an observation

#279804 - 10/30/07 08:29 AM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: shills11]
harlan Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Amherst, MA
Anyone familiar with LOTR would know: there are different degrees of trolls. There are the 'lesser trolls...basically minions of undifferentiated beings that come and go un-noticed, and that only make a significant mark en masse.

Then there are the 'greater trolls'. Special category. Beings of higher intelligence and superior ability that regrettably serve the dark side. Worthy opponents...that unfortunately must, in the end, meet the same fate as lesser trolls.

#279805 - 10/30/07 08:50 AM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: Unyu]
MattJ Offline
Free Rhinoplasty!
Prolific

Loc: York PA. USA
Quote:

Most of you martial artists are barely martial and an artist like MattJ is an awesome drawer. Sorry to not be nice about it. I give it straight up with no feces. Come correct.

Thanks for the honesty. Although I am a bit confused - am I a bad artist or a bad martial artist? And if I am a bad martial artist, AND I'm bad in bed, do they cancel each other out? You know, yin-yang style?

Maybe we can create a "Dumb arses karate-don't barely martial cowardly dolts gaddomn idiot teens and geeks Samurai wanna-bes" forum for which you can be the moderator. Although, apparently I have better qualifications for it than you do, sorry.

Nice to see you back, bro.

#279806 - 10/30/07 09:27 AM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: Unyu]
oldman Offline
Professional Poster

Unyu,
Considering this post was started in August of 2006, and the drawing was done in May of 2005......sheesh.

Quote:

Here for an example is Multiverse. he is a skilled an experienced practitioner of Seito/Real Karate and bjj. He has managed to both irritate and ingraciate through many iterations of himself. He has Left of his own accord, been banned, only to return for more. He is an Admins nightmare because he provides valabe content yet the admin gets multiple pms to ban him for forum infractions.

I don't think that the above comments were inaccurate or unreasonable. Sound pretty direct and straight forward.

At the time the post was made how was I to know if or when you'ld ever be back? You're like some trailer park dad that goes out for a pack of cigarettes and doesn't come back for months. Then you come back with some great stories and gifts that you picked up at QuickTrip and want to move back in cause no one else will have your sorry as$.

So as sure as the sun comes up each morning I take you back in like the booze addled crank scank that I am. I don't really mind the passive aggressive lable. It fits. It's a growing edge for me. I'm learning how to be more direct. It would be more accurate to diagnose it as co-dependency.

So just to keep it real... once again you talk smack about one of the only people here that advocates for you sticking around. It's all there in the admin threads. Just ask the mods baby.

So Unyu...or whoever you may be this month or next week, yeah I know you "bring it" and "keep it real" and "spit it". It just hard to know when I'm interacting with the scientist or fat little kid being shuffled from military base to military base around the world getting his as$ kicked having to fight for a place at the lunch table.

So if you want to sit at the table, fine. Get some manners peckerwood. If not, hit the bricks. The lunch lady is tired of cleaning up your messes.

#279807 - 10/30/07 12:57 PM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: oldman]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Loc: Northwest Arkansas
That made my day!!

#279808 - 10/30/07 01:00 PM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: BrianS]
RazorFoot Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Seated at the computer, DUH
Added a little sunshine for me here on the east coast as well.

#279809 - 10/30/07 03:19 PM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: rideonlythelabel]
shadowkahn Offline
anti-stupid crusader

my favorite troll of all time wasn't even from this forum. He was, the now infamous, Mall Ninja. Popped onto a gun forum one fine day asking what kind of plates he should sew into his bulletproof vest so that he wouldn't have to worry about sniper fire while on patrol as. . . A Mall security guard.

He then went on to tell us all sorts of lovely things such as: He and his tactical team (which had a high speed golf cart to whisk them quickly to any point in the mall) apparently trained well, shooting off hundreds of rounds of ammunition daily so that they'd be ready to use their arsenal of death . ..as long as the local cops gave them permission of course.

Oh and he is "a master of three martial arts including ninjutsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls."

Here's to you, Gecko45. The Original Mall Ninja.

This troll was so legendary that I still remember it, lo' 7 years hence.

Edited by shadowkahn (10/30/07 03:20 PM)

#279810 - 10/30/07 05:23 PM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: oldman]
Stampede Offline
Lord of the Kazoo

Loc: El Dorado, AR
oldman is the coolest person on the whole of the internets.

#279811 - 10/31/07 05:25 AM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: oldman]
jude33 Offline
Veteran

Quote:

Unyu,

So if you want to sit at the table, fine. Get some manners peckerwood. If not, hit the bricks. The lunch lady is tired of cleaning up your messes.

Am I allowed to passively say time out? Guys??ladies??

All this verbal sparring aside I think Unyu is the same as people like ED and Medulant and some others on this forum . Through their arguments and discussions it makes people think and look at things in a different light. Research different things and it can be very informative.

Except Unyu and some others will state things and not answer questions as to why they stated such things.
If Unyu is guilty of being as indicated by the definition of being a troll then so are a lot of people who are not seen in that light.

Im not bothered what the label is just keep your minds working as they are. This is a great forum for thought provoking ,learning and sometimes humour with some very clever people leading it .

Unyu my one of my favourite read people. Please refrain from going nuts on people and please dont give me that I dont give a sh8t routine. Your clever and perceptive and only partialy guilty of trolling as are more than likely a lot of people.Problem is if every body responded in a how should I say a sharp manner it would turn in to a forum as per other "ego bashing " forums.The ones I dont like reading. So you state what is wrong with some arts and how they should be changed to make them better then take a back seat and work out what you are doing which is considered on this forum as being wrong.
Note I said on this forum.
So can we go back to the karate/applications forum? and continue the dicussion with your normaly excellent input ?

I dont think your a troll. Guilty of acting like that sometimes but so are others.

Unyu stop making comments about like this. Your right about most things but wrong on this one.

Most of you martial artists are barely martial and an artist like MattJ is an awesome drawer. Sorry to not be nice about it. I give it straight up with no feces. Come correct

Jude

Edited by jude33 (10/31/07 05:35 AM)

#279812 - 10/31/07 07:20 AM Re: Famous Trolls Through the Ages [Re: jude33]
Ed_Morris Offline
Professional Poster

JUde, I have nothing to add, but the troll in me just wanted to see what your name looks like with subliminal insult added using an intentional mixed case letter arraingement. (my nickname is 'Ed'..which is not an acronym).

Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 >

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga