FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
THEFOREVERMAN 3
Dobbersky 2
MattJ 2
royal 2
Jeff_G 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#277318 - 08/13/06 09:01 PM Re: time travel! [Re: Stormdragon]
Mr_Heretik Offline
Veteran

Loc: Bronx NY, USA
Uhh.. I don't think he was taking taking a potshot at the bible..he was taking a potshot at people.

#277319 - 08/13/06 10:02 PM Re: time travel! [Re: alphawolf]
ANDY44 Offline
Revolutionary!

Bored... anyway, if you had the ability to travel to any time period ONCE and back safely, where would you go and who would you want to meet? I would probably go back to before WWII started and get rid of Hitler.

:grin
Wouldnt happen he nearly got killed in the first world war by a British soldier called Sgt Tandy V.C who didnt shoot him because he was wounded.

Hitler survived the first world war getting the iron cross.
He actualy enjoyed the war.
He survived assisinations

So fate might have dicatated that regardless he was going to live.
So no point in going back and trying

#277320 - 08/13/06 10:08 PM Re: time travel! [Re: Stormdragon]
ANDY44 Offline
Revolutionary!

Lucy wasnt questionable?Lucy and pre lucy?as in our links?
Makes me wonder if they had MA,s?
Plenty of trees to practice on.?
Either way some scientists believe a God does exist,although not quite as written in some of the scriptures, so looks like they both got it correct

#277321 - 08/14/06 01:20 AM Re: time travel! [Re: ANDY44]
Stormdragon Offline
Who Dares Wins
Professional Poster

Loc: Salem, OR
Fair enough, I justed wanted to balance things.
Member of DaJoGen MMA school under Dave Hagen and Team Chaos fight team under Denver Mangiyatan and Chris Toquero, ran out of Zanshin Martial Arts in Salem Oregon: http://www.zanshinarts.org/Home.aspx,

#277322 - 08/14/06 03:55 PM Re: time travel! [Re: Stormdragon]
pepto_bismol Offline
infinite kudos

Quote:

As for me I would like to be able to simply review the biblical times and figure out if things really happened just as the bible portrayed them. After all the bible is written by people, not god. So I doubt it.

Ok mr. know-it-all, if oyur going to sit there and take cheap shots at faith and biblical teaching, or religion in general, how about I take cheap shots at darwinian evolution and all it's errors and lack of evidence. How about evolution's nearly complete lack of fossil evidence in the form of transiiton species, and the fact that all but one or two of those "prehuman" fossils turned out to be fakes, and the others are questionable (I forget which ones off the top of my head but if need be I'll get some back up imfo on that). Would you like that. How about the fact that nothing would exist without creation by an omnipotent being such as God. Nothing comes from nothing, therefore the universe must have been created. The universe can not expand and contract endlessley forever either becuase, A. the universe would eventually burn up and use all hydrogen stores, and, once the universe contracted in on itself into a pre-big bang form, it would implode into a black hole and be unable to go bang again. shall I continue?

I could write a book about how wrong you are, but I prefer not to brake forum rules, and I prefer not to discuss religion. I replied to the message you sent me. I love it how you say I am not ready to be with the "big dogs" Maybe your signature should say "resident big dog"

I went a little bit more in depth in the message I sent to you. I just can't resist you said

"How about the fact that nothing would exist without creation by an omnipotent being such as God."

What is the omnipotent being that created god? What is the being that created gods creator? Omnipotent or not, you can not create yourself.

It is impossible (and in fact meaningless) to suggest that God can contradict logical truths.

Ok "big dog" the ball is in your court. You can continue trying to prove gods existence, or you can stay on topic. I think if I could go back in time, I would of never have read your post, For I waisted valuable seconds by reading and replying to your garbage.

I probably never would of ate that week old egg sandwhich either...

#277323 - 08/14/06 03:59 PM Re: time travel! [Re: pepto_bismol]
harlan Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Amherst, MA
Cool down for all you rascals. I did mention (see prior post), to keep religion out of it. Seems like it is becoming central to discussion.

Anyone have a problem with it...they can PM me.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, RazorFoot, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga