FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
1 registered (Zombie Zero), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AndyLA, danacohenn, ksusanc, kellypnik123, leyinn
22904 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 12
cxt 7
trevek 6
JKogas 5
futsaowingchun 4
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
Applied center line theory
by futsaowingchun
Today at 08:55 AM
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/11/14 03:36 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
12/30/13 08:32 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
04/16/12 02:48 PM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
04/12/12 11:16 AM
Recent Posts
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
Today at 10:15 AM
Applied center line theory
by futsaowingchun
Today at 08:55 AM
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
Today at 08:53 AM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by cxt
07/24/14 11:35 AM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/14/14 04:50 PM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:35 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
07/09/14 06:13 AM
Throwing
by JKogas
07/03/14 07:40 PM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Forum Stats
22904 Members
36 Forums
35564 Topics
432453 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#246011 - 04/18/06 07:37 PM Re: challenged and won! [Re: McSensei]
pepto_bismol Offline
infinite kudos

Quote:

Da do ron ron,

tell you what mate, here's a story of mine from years ago about how I challenged a local hardnut.

I walked into my local pub and there he was, my nemesis.
I walked over to him sending him a telepathic message that we were going to fight. He got my warning because he then leaned over to grab a pint glass to use against me, so as I approached him, I speeded into a run.
He was sitting in a low chair bending forwards to pick up his pint glass when my foot connected perfectly with his nose and sent him flying with his face a gooey mush.
Haha he didn't want to know after that and begged me to leave him alone-wimp!

There, don't you feel better having read that.

fighting BS with BS is probably not the best way to deal with BS

#246012 - 04/18/06 07:46 PM Re: challenged and won! [Re: pepto_bismol]
McSensei Offline
Veteran

Loc: Kent, England
I hate to actually admit this, but that one is true I'm afraid.
Well, truish.

#246013 - 04/18/06 09:13 PM Re: challenged and won! [Re: BrianS]
DaDoN_1 Offline
twinkle toes

Why do we have a six hour class?..because that's how we train. Do I ask u why your classes are so short?
DO U PEOPLE READ??!! Did I not mention that my GM was joking when he asked a sensei do to that? But he took him seriously, simple as that and he did it.
LOL @ Brain
my real name is Bevon Alleyne, I'm from the Caribbean(Trinidad and Tobago to be exact).
I can't answer you all cause time it kinda limited, I should be doin work for school. Actually...no one from my school knows of this site. They really won't care less, maybe i can get a few of the girls 2 join the forum

OK..I'VE HAD IT....[censored] U GAVIN, I DON'T MIND ANSWERING PEOPLE WITH THEIR QUESTIONS..BUT U WENT A BIT TOO FAR...PLZ..DO NOT DISRESPECT MY PROFESSOR...

sorry about that..but it really tripped me
you know..it's really sad that because you people aren't accustomed 2 these sort of things, and you may do a "water-down" MA, it's not my fault..it's ok if u think i'm full of BS, it's ok if u think i'm talking loads of crap..it's all ok..

it's a pity..maybe you people should consider coming to our tournament in october?

#246014 - 04/18/06 11:41 PM Re: challenged and won! [Re: DaDoN_1]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Loc: Northwest Arkansas
Quote:

LOL @ Brain

Is that a compliment?

Let me guess since you didn't have time and all,you're 14,right? Your grandmaster is about 21?

I'll tell you why my calsses are 'short'. Because we all have lives to live,jobs to do,kids,families,etc...Two hours a couple of times a week is plenty to cover what we need to. That way we don't have to think of stupid things to do like beating on trees and jumping off buildings,or blowing spaghettio's out of our nostrils to demonstrate chi.

When and where is your hardcore tournament Bevon? What will it cover? Are you sure you can enter since you are so tough and all? Aren't you afraid you guys might kill someone acidentally?

This thread rocks!!!!!

#246015 - 04/19/06 05:43 AM Re: challenged and won! [Re: DaDoN_1]
Gavin Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Southend, Essex, UK
Quote:

OK..I'VE HAD IT....[censored] U GAVIN, I DON'T MIND ANSWERING PEOPLE WITH THEIR QUESTIONS..BUT U WENT A BIT TOO FAR...PLZ..DO NOT DISRESPECT MY PROFESSOR...

sorry about that..but it really tripped me
you know..it's really sad that because you people aren't accustomed 2 these sort of things, and you may do a "water-down" MA, it's not my fault..it's ok if u think i'm full of BS, it's ok if u think i'm talking loads of crap..it's all ok..

If you read I said that if you are a "proud" product of your
of your Grand Master, then I stand by comments about finding a new grand master. A few of the guys here have actually trained with me and I'd be interested in seeing if they consider it to be watered down MA's. The realms of realistic self defence is something I am a little familiar with and I can tell you for an absolute fact that if your practicing spinning kicks and the likes as practical self defence is gonna get you hurt. When you leave school and meet the real fighters of the world who don't frequent Dojo's, School yards or classrooms, will be eaten you alive.

In all seriousness, I was having a bit of fun with you... but you've got some dangerously misconceived ideas which if your instructors are feeding you this, then you've either misunderstood (badly) or are you practicing a watered down MA.

Any chance of getting your grand master to come online and comment on how you're representing him?

#246016 - 04/19/06 06:03 AM Re: challenged and won! [Re: DaDoN_1]
BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Loc: Northwest Arkansas
The quote doctor is in! Let me see if I can help!

Before
Quote:

Why do we have a six hour class?..because that's how we train. Do I ask u why your classes are so short?

After
Quote:

In my time zone six hours is like 30minutes,that's how we train. That's why I'm so short,just like my bleep.

Before
Quote:

DO U PEOPLE READ??!! Did I not mention that my GM was joking when he asked a sensei do to that? But he took him seriously, simple as that and he did it.
LOL @ Brain

After
Quote:

You people can't read my pathetic grammar? My GM is a complete joke if he's like I say. LOL.seriously,I have no brain

Before
Quote:

my real name is Bevon Alleyne, I'm from the Caribbean(Trinidad and Tobago to be exact).
I can't answer you all cause time it kinda limited, I should be doin work for school. Actually...no one from my school knows of this site. They really won't care less, maybe i can get a few of the girls 2 join the forum

After
Quote:

My real name is liar domingo(you may recognize me from king kong) I have scales and gills and live in the Carribean. I'm almost late for school again. I'm sure I'll have to skip English class

Before

Quote:

After
Quote:

Ok,I've had a streetfighter game for a while.Playing it for six hours is class right? BTW Gavin is my superforum daddy. My professor says I need counseling.

There ya go kid.It's all better now. Is that your mommy calling?

#246017 - 04/19/06 07:37 AM Re: challenged and won! [Re: BrianS]
Gavin Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Southend, Essex, UK

#246018 - 04/19/06 07:45 AM Re: challenged and won! [Re: BrianS]
gojuwarrior1 Offline
tougher than you

Loc: East Coast, USA
Man this thread is hilarious .

#246019 - 04/19/06 07:53 AM Re: challenged and won! [Re: BrianS]
gojuwarrior1 Offline
tougher than you

Loc: East Coast, USA
His grandmaster is 21? with 11 black belts in different styles? Man, i want to be like him one day. He must be good . And all this time we have been doubting this fine athlete .

#246020 - 04/19/06 08:57 AM Re: challenged and won! [Re: BrianS]
oldman Offline
Professional Poster

Brian would you please inform him that Florida is not tropical.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, McSensei, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Ryukyu Art
Artifacts from the Ryukyu Kingdom missing since WWII. Visit www.ShisaLion.Org to view pictures

Best Stun Guns
Self Defense Products-stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and more

Surveillance 4U
Complete surveillance systems for covert operations or secure installation security

Asylum Images
Book presents photo tour of the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum. A must if you're going to take a ghost tour!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga