FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 40 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AndyLA, danacohenn, ksusanc, kellypnik123, leyinn
22904 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 14
cxt 7
trevek 6
JKogas 5
futsaowingchun 4
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
Applied center line theory
by futsaowingchun
Yesterday at 08:55 AM
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/11/14 03:36 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
12/30/13 08:32 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
04/16/12 02:48 PM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
04/12/12 11:16 AM
Recent Posts
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Dobbersky
Today at 05:11 AM
Applied center line theory
by futsaowingchun
Yesterday at 08:55 AM
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
Yesterday at 08:53 AM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by cxt
07/24/14 11:35 AM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/14/14 04:50 PM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:35 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
07/09/14 06:13 AM
Throwing
by JKogas
07/03/14 07:40 PM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Forum Stats
22904 Members
36 Forums
35564 Topics
432455 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#243441 - 05/07/06 10:17 AM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: Ed_Morris]
JKogas Offline
Prolific

Loc: North Carolina
I believe Fred Ettish is a Shorin-ryu master.

More here of the master:

http://fredettishufc.ytmnd.com/

-John

-John

#243442 - 05/07/06 11:00 AM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: Sensei Paul Hart]
Sensei Paul Hart Offline
Banned Member

Loc: Lehigh Acres, Florida
Mr. Campbell and Mr. Tosh have both emailed me. Mr. Cambell, who does not understand why anyone would demean someone they have never met, told me that his picture, in Samurai Armor, was for a display of art work that depicted the traditions of warriors in the past. He said...

However, I find that it is necessary to clarify statements and address concerns and erroneous misconceptions made about me after seeing my photo attired in the Samurai kabuto (helmet) and kimono (formal dress). Many may think that I have gone away from my traditional Okinawan roots. I want to you and the people that visit and read these threads that this imagery is my signature photo for my Sid Campbell’s Warrior Art and it is copyrighted as the official photo for my art. It is a logo that represents the type of art I paint and represents the spirit of Japan. Have the people that visit the forum visit my website at: www.sidcampbell.net and www.putfile.com/dragun3/images to see why I emphasize the spirit of the warrior in my paintings and carry on an ancient tradition.

He also wanted this passed along

For the forum readers that do not know the terms of Soke, etc…you may wish to share this.

Soke (&#31062;&#23478;, s&#333;ke) is a Japanese title that means "Headmaster" (or sometimes translated as "Head of the Family" or even "Grand Master"; the latter usage is a common Western misconception). It can mean one who is the leader of any school or the master of a style, but it is most commonly used as a highest level Japanese martial arts title, referring to the singular leader of a school or style of martial art.

Soke is sometimes mistakenly believed to mean "Founder of a style" because many modern self-proclaimed "Soke" are the first generation headmasters of their art , and are thus both Soke and founder. However, the successors to the Shodai Soke are also Soke themselves. Soke are generally considered the ultimate authority within their art, and have final discretion and authority regarding promotions, curriculum, doctrine, and disciplinary actions. A Soke has the authority to issue a menkyo kaiden certificate indicating that someone has mastered all aspects of his style.

The widespread use of the term "soke" is controversial in the martial arts community. Traditionally it was used very rarely in Japan, typically only for very old martial arts, although it has become a somewhat common term for headmasters of schools created in the last few decades that attempt to reconstruct or emulate older styles of martial arts. Some modern western Soke have used the title Soke Dai as a title for their assistant as the leader of their school.

Martial Arts Titles
Martial Artists often use Sensei to distinguish instructors of a particular Ryu. Junior and Senior students are often organized via a sempai/kohai system. Other titles are conferred loosely and under no particular standardization. They often follow the commonly used black belt or Dan system of ranking. The usage of these titles is quite common outside of Japan and is subject to much interpretation.

The following explanations assume that judan (10th degree black belt) is the top rank within a style, and these are loosely defined.

Renshi often refers to an advanced instructor. Renshi means "teacher" or "one who has mastered himself." In many styles, it is awarded around the 5th godan or 6th degree rokudan black belt level.
Kyoshi refers to a master instructor. It is the second formal teaching rank. This title is usually awarded to one who has achieved a rank of 7th or 8th degree black belt (nanadan or hachidan). Kyoshi are typically regarded as those who have distinguished himself as an expert teachers or instructors.
Hanshi or sometimes Shihan refers to the senior instructor of instructors. This title is usually conferred at the 9th (kyudan) or 10th dan (jyudan) ranking, usually by the senior leader or leadership of the organization. This title is given to a senior instructor who has distinguished himself as a teacher of teachers.

My Professional (fulltime 45 years) Martial Arts Career Bio…For those interested in such things…?

Grandmaster Sid Campbell, founding president of the World Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Karate-Do & Kobudo Association, was the first American to open a Shorin-Ryu Shorinkan dojo in the United States. This auspicious authorization was granted by grandmaster Shugoro Nakazato in the early part of 1966. Henceforth began a legacy that has earned Campbell an international reputation as being one of the true pioneers to introduce the "art" Shorin-ryu (kobayashi) karate to the western world.

In the past 40 years Hanshi Sid Campbell, 10th degree black belt, has taught over 15,000 students and has been either directly or indirectly responsible for black belt rank awards being bestowed on over 850 martial artists who have earned these prestigious honors in the art of Shorin-Ryu (Kobayashi-ryu) karate-do. Today, Hanshi Sid Campbell supervises over 50 schools in the United States and abroad.

The Dragon and the Tiger…the Birth of Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do in Oakland co-author Sid Campbell has been a featured inclusion in virtually every martial arts magazine in the world. Publications like Black Belt Magazine, Inside Kung-fu, Karate Illustrated, Budo International have featured his articles and in several he has been a monthly columnist during their early years. He has been chronically documented in dozens of Okinawan related text and historical books written by authors that specialize in martial arts publications. For the past 20 years he has been the editor and publisher of the World Okinawan Shorin-ryu Karate-do and Kobudo Association’s DOJO NEWS. A newsletter that focuses on the ancient martial arts of Okinawa that evolved into modern-day karate

Among some of his most notable achievements include being awarded the Presidential Sports Award (by President Jimmy Carter) for instructing the armed forces, listed in Bob Wall's Who's Who in the Martial Arts, contributed to and listed in Who's Who in Karate, inducted into the Professional Black Belt Hall of Fame, registered in the Who's Who in the Martial Arts Elite, featured in The Men of Merit (International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England), seated on the Board of Advisors for Horizon Publications, dedicated inclusion in the Knights of Heaven Brotherhood of Martial Artist (volume 12), on the Board of Directors of the International Tao of The Fist Martial Arts Fraternity, profiled in Marquis Who's Who in the West, Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in Entertainment, Master Instructor (1993) World Martial Arts Hall of Fame, awarded the CRYSTAL AWARD (comparable to the OSCAR for Martial Arts) in the category of LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT, featured inclusion in Contemporary Authors (volume 116), National Advisor to the United States Defense Tactics Association, retired vice-president of the United States Shorin-Ryu Karate Association, Director of the Pathways to the Orient Sports Academy, past Secretary of the Northern California Referee's Association, featured in Who's Who of American Martial Arts and Martial Arts: Traditions, History and People, Consultant to John Corcoran's "The Martial Arts Source Book", and bestowed with the prestigious Golden Fist Award for Outstanding Okinawan Instructor. He has been a featured guest on Kelly Worden’s Warrior Talk Radio Show and appeared as a special guest of numerous television shows across the United States.

Sid Campbell is also on the Martial Arts Network Advisory Board for Chop TV, a distinguished member of the Board of Advisors to the International Congress of Oriental Medicine and Martial Arts, Creative Director for TRAC Productions and co-founder of the Kobudo Warrior Gear© equipment company. He is also co-founder of the Islands Holding Company as well as a recipient of the Golden Halo Award bestowed by the Southern California Motion Picture Council.

As a leading authority on traditional Okinawan and Japanese martial arts, Soke Sid Campbell has written over 50 books on various topics including: Ninja Shuriken Throwing, The Weapons of Okinawa, Shadows of Darkness; Secrets of the Night Fighter, Exotic Weapons of the Ninja, Kobudo Weapon Fighting; Techniques, Tactics and Styles, Balisong; Lethal Filipino Knife Fighting, The Mercenary's Tactical Handbook, Kata; The Essence and Inner Meaning, Martial Arts Philosophy Made Easy, The Samurai Chronicles (Trilogy), Ancient Fighting Secrets of the Yin-yang, Weapons of Okinawa; A Devastating Kobudo Arsenal, Kobudo Weapon Fighting: Tactics, Techniques & Styles, Weapons of the Samurai; The Bushido Arts of War, The Cultural Weapons and Warrior Arts of Ancient Hawai’i , The Adventures of Sir Sid of Dragunshire (Trilogy), Jigen-ryu Battlefield Samurai Sword Fighting Tactics, Knockout and Pressure Pointing Fighting authored by Mark Gerry and himself and numerous other titles. His short stories number over 200 and have been read by millions across the world.

Cinematically, Soke Sid Campbell has been involved with the martial arts motion picture industry for over 20 years. He has written motion picture scripts which include "China Bomb", "Falcon Claw", "Wingless" and Bushwhackers". He has appeared as an actor in Ninja Busters, Weapons of Death, Death Machines and as most recently, The Master Demon starring Eric Lee and Martial Medicine, Chasing the Dragon and Combat Mortal starring Dr. Zee Lo. He has choreographed over 600 action fight scenes that have been seen in various martial arts films. In 1997 he was nominated for inclusion in the prestigious World Head of Family Sokeship Council.

He has also been featured in numerous video instructional tape series including Super Nunchaku (beginner's course), Super Nunchaku (semi-advanced course), Super Nunchaku (advanced course), The Tonfa Police Baton, Boots, Buckles & Blades; Practical Street Fighting Secrets for the Urban Traveler, Fist Load Weaponry; Awesome Tools of Self-Defense and produced Eclectic Escrima for Self-Defense. Rising Sun Production distributes many of his instruction and educational programs. Many of his literary works and video productions are presently being converted to CD-ROM. He also wrote, produced and is the host of "Just for Kicks", a cable formatted television program that features martial arts talent and guests. Shortly thereafter he was inducted into the MARTIAL ARTS GALLERY OF FAME. In 2000 (Year of the Dragon) he was a featured inclusion in The WORLD HEAD OF FAMILY SOKESHIP COUNCIL’S book “The WORLD’S MARTIAL ARTS ELITE.”

Grandmaster Sid Campbell is one of the original founders of the World Martial Arts Masters Association Hall of Fame along with Master (Sigung) Mark Gerry, Grandmaster Eric Lee and Master (Sigung) Jimmie Willis. It is an organization that honors the true Great and Great Grandmasters from around the World. This elite cadre if inductees include legendary martial arts Grandmasters Al Novak, Ralph Castro, Adriano Emperado, Bob Wall, Dan Tosh, Ming Lum. Emil Bautista, Steve Spry, Dr. T.R. Crimi, Max Pallen, Carlos Navarro, Gene LeBell, Bob Maschmeier, Rob Castro, Ron Lew, Clarence Lee, Ciriaco “Cacoy” Canete, Dr. Jay-El Hinojosa, Dr. Alex Feng among others.

He is also a Founding Member of WorldBlackBelt.com, a prestigious organization that represents a broad spectrum of career martial artists from around the world. Its distinguished members feature such renowned martial artists as Chuck Norris, Bob Wall, Eric Lee, Don “The Dragon” Wilson, Al Dacascos, Gene LeBell, David Krapes, Joe Corley, Jim Harrison, Fumio Demura, Alan Goldberg, Solomon Kaihewalu, Kathy Long, Chuck Merriman, Cung Le, Cynthia Rothrock, Jeff Smith, Frank Trejo, Ted Tabura, Bill Ryusaki, Bill “Superfoot” Wallace, Karen Sheperd, Frank Sanchez, Bob White, Bart Vale, and Douglas Wong among others.

Recently, he was nominated and accepted on the Board of Directors of the International Moy-Ryu Karate-Do Federation - founded by renowned martial arts pioneers as Tomishuro/Tomigushku Sensei Robert Johnson Sensei and Hanshi Barry Moyer.

As an artist, Sid Campbell has painted over 200 works of fine art that are featured in several his latest books. His love for Hawai’i and its beauty is represented in his art that is featured in several of his latest works including The Warrior Arts of Weapons of Ancient Hawai'i http://www.pgw.com/catalog/catalog.month...7&Order=270, In Search of the Golden Dragon in the Lost Temple of the Sun and his soon to be published coffee table book titled The Warriors of Ancient Hawai’i before the Arrival Captain James Cook.

#243443 - 05/07/06 02:02 PM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: Sensei Paul Hart]
TeK9 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Northern California, USA
Mind putting up Master Tosh's resume? It would spare me the trouble of actually asking him when I go see their dojo.
Vinci

#243444 - 05/07/06 02:13 PM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: TeK9]
Sensei Paul Hart Offline
Banned Member

This is what I was told so far, any more will have to come from him. Mr. Sid Campbell has been around for a very long time. He was one of the pioneers of Shorin ryu and of Martial Arts in America. He is one of the reasons Karate is where it is in the United States today. I am not real sure of either gentlemans expertise, that is for you to decide.

Mr. Tosh wrote...
I teach as I was taught. I was only promoted by my teacher to godan in 1976, just prior to my teacher’s passing. Sig Kufferauth was introduced to me by my teacher in 1970 in Hawaii. They were friends and he is the one that promoted me to 7th dan in 1987 and to 9th dan in 1998 at San Jose State in front of Professor Wally Jay, Master Bing and many many other masters from Hawaii concluding my demonstration. I was the captain of our Marine Corps karate club and have used the art I was taught by my teacher effectively.
End quote.

Hope this helps...

#243445 - 05/07/06 02:36 PM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: TeK9]
Ed_Morris Offline
Professional Poster

Here is the e-mail I received:
Quote:

It’s interesting that people who don’t know me have opinions about me. Let me make it clear, I don’t teach Karate to make money. I am a Doctor of Economics and have another source of income. My teacher was Musashi Miyagi. I trained in Hawaii after starting in the mid-west under Joe Spriggs in 1958. I teach in Brentwood every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We do Jiyu Kumite every Wednesday and Saturday. We don’t do sport karate at all. I send those folks to the other schools in town. There are many schools with 20 something year old masters that teach sparring and chase tournaments. We teach old school karate and Eizo Shimabuku, confirmed my kata in 1991 when I went to see him in Okinawa with two of my students. Sig Kufferaugh was one of my teacher’s friends and chaired the panel at San Jose State in 1998 that promoted me to 9th degree black belt (see video on web at www.shorin-ryu.biz). FYI Tino Tuilosega is my uncle by marriage and Mike Stone was my ex-wife’s cousin. Sid Campbell and Eric lee are two of my best friends. I don’t speak about styles that I don’t know and I think that it would be wise for those folks that don’t know where I come from to stay silent. I don’t want to teach anyone who doesn’t want to learn from me period. It has always been my belief that you don’t need a teacher to learn how to spar, just bring everybody over to your backyard and fight everyday until you get pretty good at it. Most schools focus on sparring, since they are sorely lacking in kihons and do not understand kata. We teach how to fight smarter by using tuite and kata. We do go to tournaments, but I stopped throwing them in 1986.

Jim Lowe is almost 70 years old. He trained for almost 30 years in Okinawan Kempo, prior to training with me from 1991 until now. There is nothing to “be aware” of from him, since he’s not selling anything and he doesn’t teach anymore, since his wife died. If the person looking for a school to train in Brentwood is so concerned, please go to the Uechi-ryu school taught by a fellow in his late 20s early 30s who trained under my friend Alan Dollar. He has a small dojo near Sand Creek Road and Brentwood Blvd. I teach the same as my teacher taught me and it will never change with the fads by adding judo, juijitsu or whatever else appears to be in demand.

I have written you since I am not a member of this forum and one of my students thought this string was amusing and sent it to me. If you wonder who I am, call Sid Campbell at xxx-xxx-xxxx and ask or go to Eric Lee’s website and e-mail him about me.

Domo Arigato

Dan Tosh

PS; My teacher left Okinawa and trained me in Hawaii. I was his #1 student until his death in 1976. He didn’t make it into any books, he was modest and he was not happy with the way the politics were going with regard to the Okinawan Martial Arts.

(I removed the phone number reference for obvious reasons)
I think unless someone has direct experience with the dojos, training, seminar that Dan Tosh offers, then saying anything more on it is just conjecture and unproductive. besides, I think there is more than enough information in this thread for people to make their own minds up of whether or not KwoonDo-Ryu is something that might interest them.
Despite agreements/disagreements of rationale, we should at least respect the fact of his effort to 'set the record straight'.

back on topic....
a question was asked, why so many branches and sub branches of styles/ryu's and schools. most often it's due to politics. sometimes driven from ego. sometimes for money. sometimes to blend experience from two or more Arts into a comprehensive system with a clear stated purpose which has a sensible curriculum and training structure to meet those means. The latter is much, much, less frequent - unfortunately.

#243446 - 05/07/06 02:39 PM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: Sensei Paul Hart]
Ed_Morris Offline
Professional Poster

btw...the definitions which were given to you Paul, were not original, but rather lifted and slightly edited versions from here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soke_%28martial_arts%29
and here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_titles

#243447 - 05/07/06 03:06 PM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: Ed_Morris]
Sensei Paul Hart Offline
Banned Member

I recieved basically the same email from Mr. Tosh as well.

I knew I had read them before worded very similar, the titles in the martial arts. Okay, on with the thread. Thanks Morris Sensei for the input.

I agree with the made up styles, so much is done these days for really stupid reasons. Any way to put a stop to it? I doubt it, after all, who was it that said "you can fool some of the people all the time" that is appropriate due in part to lack of information, IMHO.

#243448 - 05/07/06 03:26 PM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: Sensei Paul Hart]
Ed_Morris Offline
Professional Poster

hehe..are you trying to be funny. I'm not a Sensei.

on topic.

actually, I DO have a question about the main schools of Shorin...are there technical differences between them? I know the curriculums are different, but has anyone ever published what the rationales were for creating a sub-ryu of Shorin?
I've read Nagamine's works and no where have I found a specific reasoning in unique strategy or blending of Art which would make Matsubayashi a unique fighting method comparred to say, Kobayashi. Are the only differences therefore just in training method? differing mainly in curriculum and kumite?

#243449 - 05/07/06 04:21 PM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: Ed_Morris]
Sensei Paul Hart Offline
Banned Member

Sure you are Ed, you teach on this forum, Sensei is not regulated to karate only. If you have taught, then you can be called Sensei. You have taught Martial Arts haven't you?

Let's do it like this. Break it down into each system.

For Major Systems:
Shobayashi, a style of Shorin Ryu that comes from Chotoku Kyan, Chojun Miyagi and Choki Motobu. Eizo Shimabuku is the style head. He teaches techniques and Kata from each of his teachers.

Kobayashi, a system of Shorin Ryu that comes from Choshin Chibana. The leaders today are Shugoro Nakazato and Katsuya Miyahira. This sytem teaches the kata passed on by Itosu to Chibana Choshin. It has a lot of Tai sabaki, and would be the general "Modern" version of Shorin Ryu.

Matsubayashi, a system of Shorin Ryu that was developed by Soshin Nagamine. This is a version of Karate that is a mixture of Tomari and Shuri kata. This, in itself, I consider a great style due to it's vastness of techniques and training ways. The Kata, while having some of the same names as the others, differ to some extent as do the Bunkai with the Kata.

Matsumura Seito or Matsumura Orthodox, a system of Shorin ryu from Hohan Soken. It is said that Hohan Soken learned this from Nabe Tanmei and the claims state that he was Nabe Matsumura. This system is supposed to be the oldest as it changed very little due to Hohan Soken going to argentina during the WWII time. He returned to Okinawa after the war. The system has some of the same Kata as the others, but the training is a bit different and has as its highest Kata the Hakutsuru or white crane kata, which may have come from Gokenki.

The system I practice comes from my Sensei, Hanashiro Shinyei, who learned from Chosho Chibana, who was a student of Sokon Matsumura. I have a friend that does pretty much the same system, however his style comes from his father, who was on Hawaii preWWII and trained with a member of the Sakugawa family. We both do the same Kata with almost all the moves intact.

Other off shoots are usually from the previous four. Seibukan says its the true Kyan system, but I have no idea. There is Chubu Shorin, a branch of Shobayashi, and numerous "Kans" that I could not name them all.

#243450 - 05/07/06 04:57 PM Re: Anyone practice Shorin ryu? [Re: Sensei Paul Hart]
Ed_Morris Offline
Professional Poster

(yes, I've taught before, but I'm not a Sensei. and I don't teach on here...I just share thoughts.)

Thats a cool breakdown of Shorin, but it only speaks to the lineage...I'm not trying to be difficult, and btw the same goes for Goju : I haven't read any materal from previous style founders describing exactly why the kata is to be taught in that order, what fighting principles can be extracted from each, or how to combine those into a comprehensive defense system. nor have I read anything written even in recent years on this. The people who know aren't writing, and the people who don't aren't even asking the question.

for instance, can someone say in detail why Nagamine decided to omit the Seisan kata from his curriculum? The standard answer is 'because Seisan has overlapping principles and is redundant.' - first, I'm highly skeptical that is true, and second...everyone knows that answer, but does anyone know the 'overlapping' principles well enough to to understand Nagamine's decision?

Is it a curriculum and lineage we are talking about, or are we talking about defense/offense strategy/technique methods?

also, it's easy to describe 'characteristics' of a style, but it's much more difficult to bridge the reasoning of it's strengths/weaknesses within these signature characteristics.

so, Shorin seems to have a loose 'whipping' power generation characteristic. ok. Looks cool and definitely has power behind it. Is that a base characteristic of Shorin? how about other common characteristics of Shorin or Shuri-Te.... what sets the Shorin schools apart as far as fighting strategy and therefore characteristic?

personally, I can't tell the difference. seems like all have 'Shorin-ness' and subtleties of training method and lineage. If there is no major difference in defense method, then it's simply the reputation of the schools training method in effectively delivering Shorin principles or not.

Is that a good way to think of it? or have I missed the mark?

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, Reiki, Ronin1966 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga