FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
sunny, swordy, jerrybarry24, SenseiGregT, sagat
22914 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ed_Morris 4
futsaowingchun 3
AndyLA 2
ergees 2
Zombie Zero 2
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
New Topics
STX Kickboxing Seminar
by Marcus Charles
09/09/14 06:57 PM
Biu Tzu- 1st section applications
by futsaowingchun
09/05/14 10:56 PM
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
09/01/14 03:51 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
mindfullness meditation
by
01/06/09 11:27 AM
Recent Posts
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
Yesterday at 04:43 PM
Eugue Ryu
by kolslaw
09/12/14 03:35 PM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
09/07/14 07:01 PM
Biu Tzu- 1st section applications
by futsaowingchun
09/05/14 10:56 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
09/02/14 06:26 PM
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
09/01/14 03:51 AM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/31/14 09:43 PM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
Forum Stats
22914 Members
36 Forums
35575 Topics
432492 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#239674 - 03/19/06 08:17 AM Might get into a fight
Dauragon c mikado Offline

Loc: Oxford, England
Basicly theres this annoying fat retard at my school who wont leave me alone, he starts on me, I say lets take it outside, when we get outside he just talks (I wait for him to make the first move) and then seeing that its going nowhere I just ignore him and go back in.
A couple of days ago he tried to punch me, I just parried it and threw a flurry of punches that stopped just at his face, he backed off as fast as he could waving his arms about not knowing what the hell was going on.
On another occassion he was standing with his back to me, noticing I was there he tried to drive his elbow into my face, out of sheer habit I blocked it, then I stepped on his foot and pushed him over (he looked like a real idiot).

He's always calling me names in class, I either completly ignore him or jusy completly verbally outwit him.
I spoken to teachers about him and they say others have made complaints about him too but nothings being done as far as I know.

The only way I can think to resolve this is to just kick the crap out of him or atleast humiliate him so everybody wont let him forget it, but that might make him want to get his own back (not that I care).

Ive outsmarted him, Ive shown him I have the capability to utterly destroy him, Ive spoken to several teachers and the head of year.

What else?

Advice or comments please?

#239675 - 03/19/06 08:58 AM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Dauragon c mikado]
Dalen Offline

Loc: nj
Unfortunately it sounds like the answer for the moment is just to "suck it up". Unless the person becomes a threat in someway. If he attacks you defend yourself, otherwise you could get in real trouble, and it is very, very important to have the moral upperhand in any physical conflict.
I know this isn't perhaps the response you'd like...but if we beat the snot out of everyone that we had issue with, and i often would like too...our world would be little but violence.
Look at the brightside, whatever school you are in, you'll graduate sooner or later and you'll never see the guy again. Go to college, this guy will probably be pumping your gas in ten years.
But...don't ever just let yourself get hit, if he attacks again...lay him out, and the faster the better, never play around in a "Real" fight. That guy might get off a lucky shot and break something on you.
good luck,
Dalen

#239676 - 03/19/06 09:37 AM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Dauragon c mikado]
Joss Offline
Dragon

See PM.

#239677 - 03/19/06 01:37 PM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Dauragon c mikado]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Quote:

Basicly theres this annoying fat retard at my school who wont leave me alone

If he has a mental disability then you should talk to a member of his support staff. I did some work with kids with Downs, and though prone to occasional violent outbursts they were normaly easily pre-empted and diffused. I cant speak from experience with other kinds of dissorders so this could be different. Is the fact that he is fat annoying you also, or was that put in there purely as a descriptive element? You should seek counselling if obesity irritates you- thats not normal.

Quote:

he starts on me

Define please.

Quote:

I say lets take it outside, when we get outside he just talks (I wait for him to make the first move) and then seeing that its going nowhere I just ignore him and go back in.

Just as well. By asking him to step outside you have become the aggressor. Silly boy.

Quote:

He's always calling me names in class, I either completly ignore him or jusy completly verbally outwit him.
I spoken to teachers about him and they say others have made complaints about him too but nothings being done as far as I know.

Then tell your parents, and get them to make a formal complaint about the child in question, and the schools apparent inaction against a disruptive influence. Or are you afraid that in so doing another side to this story will emerge?

Quote:

The only way I can think to resolve this is to just kick the crap out of him or atleast humiliate him so everybody wont let him forget it, but that might make him want to get his own back (not that I care).

good plan, then when he drops a concrete block on your head from a fly-over in 2 months you can be all nonchelant about it

Quote:

Ive outsmarted him, Ive shown him I have the capability to utterly destroy him, Ive spoken to several teachers and the head of year.

YOUR PARENTS!! 9if you can honestly say that you have not inflamed this situation you have no reason not to get them involved. After all you havent shown any signs of arrogance or hot headedness on the forums have you? )

Quote:

Advice or comments please?

You ask, you get.

#239678 - 03/19/06 01:54 PM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Cord]
Happy Birthday BrianS Offline
Higher rank than you
Professional Poster

Loc: Northwest Arkansas
Cord!

#239679 - 03/19/06 01:55 PM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Dauragon c mikado]
gojuwarrior1 Offline
tougher than you

Loc: East Coast, USA
These type of people only do these things for attention and to make themselves look better. My advice kick'em in the nads in front of everyone, that will lower his self esteem. No, no, just kidding, ignore the punk until he lays a real hand on you then you have every right to "destroy" him.

#239680 - 03/19/06 02:09 PM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Dauragon c mikado]
Sorin Offline

Loc: Oxford, MS
Everyone else's advice is pretty sound. Assuming your doing nothing to provoke him or this isn't going both ways, your description of this guy and what he does, it sounds like he's more or less just being really annoying. Someone annoying you is not grounds to kick the crap out of them. If a teacher asks, then it will be obvious that you started the fight. Even if he was being annoying or calling you names, you will have started the fight. If he attacks you, then it's a different matter. When I was younger I was made fun of when I started at a new school, mostly because I was the new kid. I retorted and tried to outwit them too, but it didn't stop. Eventually I just kinda laughed with them or ignored them. People who do that are looking to provoke you or get a certain response. They want to see that it's bothering you. You'll be surprised how quickly it stops when they stop getting the responses that they want.

Sorin

#239681 - 03/19/06 02:23 PM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Sorin]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Good call Sorin! Blindingly good advice there. Props

Edited by Cord (03/19/06 02:25 PM)

#239682 - 03/19/06 02:42 PM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Cord]
Dauragon c mikado Offline

Loc: Oxford, England
I only respond a bit more to what he does to me, I dont live with my parent and my foster parents dont care (not intended to be a sob story).

At the beginning I did just ignore him but now its just getting ridiculous, I had to put up with this moron for 6 months now, I dont want to put up with it anymore.

#239683 - 03/19/06 04:42 PM Re: Might get into a fight [Re: Dauragon c mikado]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Care or not, your foster parents have a responsibility to your welfare. If you feel you are being unfairly treated by a student, and the school will not listen to you, then they may listen to your guardians if they express concern on your behalf. People who foster generaly have an interest in the care of the children under their roof. Its kind of why they foster in the first place, unless they are farmers, in which case they may be looking for cheap labour . Talk to them. Explain your concerns, and how miserable this kid is making you. You may be suprised by their response.

Every kid thinks even their biological parents only exist to bust their chops and spoil their fun. In adult speak that is looking after your safety and overriding youthful poor judgement. Give 'em a chance

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, McSensei, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Ryukyu Art
Artifacts from the Ryukyu Kingdom missing since WWII. Visit www.ShisaLion.Org to view pictures

Best Stun Guns
Self Defense Products-stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and more

Surveillance 4U
Complete surveillance systems for covert operations or secure installation security

Asylum Images
Book presents photo tour of the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum. A must if you're going to take a ghost tour!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga