Lol, my favourite five? Um, I guess that would be:
1) Flicker back fist jab/regular jab: I use this like almost all the time. Just use it to push back opponents, stun them or use it as a starter to a lot of my combinations.
2) Cross/short reverse punch: To me, it's a very good move to use. Strong, fast and can be used many times. Use it alot in sparring as well. Lol.
3) Front Kick: Most favourite kick of all. Imho, no kick beats this, both front leg and back leg. Very fast, strong, and best of all, one of the least telegraphing kicks. I use this in sparring a lot. You don't mess up your stance as well.
4) Roundhouse Kick: One of my other favourite kicks. I tend to use the front leg to avoid telegraphing and lag. However, if the opponent is really pushed back, I usually go for the kill, sending one really hard back leg roundhouse. Nice kick though.
5) Vertical/Horizontal Hammer Fist: I use this when I'm charging or when the opponent is charging. I charge forward, then quickly shift to the side of them and go for a horizontal hammer fist to their solar plexus, face, or both even. I've been doing the vertical one when I'm charging. I do a jab then a quick hammer fist to the face, controlling of course lol... sometimes I may shift to the side and do a half uchi-uke block/hammer fist (being used as an attack).
6)... If I was in real fight, I would use a lot of elbows and knees... I'm somewhat quite good at them, especially my elbowing strikes.
So yea that's all lol.