One weird side effect of doing a lot of form work from very low stances using my front leg to pull myself forward all the time like I mentioned before is that over the years I have develop huge gluteus muscles and I have noticed several effects of this phenomena.
1. The bigger they got, the faster I can close the distance to attack my opponents. When I spar people, I can close the distance so fast that people donít like to attack me, so I am usually the aggressor.
2. I noticed that just as the shoulder muscles have a huge affect on ones punching power, so too does huge gluteus muscles have an awesome affect on ones kicking power, I mean I can wear military combat boots and still I can move my feet faster then I see people do in these kung fu movies. My roundhouse crescent kick, which is what the Chinese usually use instead of a regular roundhouse kick, is so powerful that I can break a persons arm with it, especially when I put it into a whirlwind kick.
3. I have techniques nobody can copy because they donít have the gluts do it.
4. I am forced to keep my martial arts in tip top shape, you know, to protect my virtue.
5. And last but not least, make another comment like that and you will be gone, Guy.