FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TomRosenberg, jessylin, play, Keith_G, LeroyCFischer
22937 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jwwmantis 2
futsaowingchun 1
Zombie Zero 1
Beefcake 1
LeroyCFischer 1
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
New Topics
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
2015 Master Yang Jwing-Ming Seminar
by jwwmantis
12/05/14 10:36 PM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by
12/27/06 11:43 AM
Your true goal
by
03/03/06 07:16 AM
Recent Posts
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
Your true goal
by Beefcake
12/11/14 02:44 AM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by LeroyCFischer
12/04/14 02:07 AM
Forum Stats
22937 Members
36 Forums
35591 Topics
432526 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Topic Options
#190246 - 10/01/05 05:20 PM 4th grade memories
Enray Offline

Loc: Tennessee
Don't ask me why I'm writing this. I just remembered when I was reading some of the stuff here. Okay, once upon a time in 4th grade, i was playin hide and seek with my friends. So i tripped when i was chasin this kid who was playin with us,and I fell. The kid comes over and spits in my hair and laughs. And i could just feel my the adrenaline rushing through my veins and all this anger building up. So the kids runs off when i get up cause he thinks we were still playin. I started chasing him and just kept going faster and faster. My friend Deen knew was was about to happen so he walked off. I caught up with the kid and tackled him. he got up and punched at me, but i dodged it, grabbed his leg, and pulled it as hard as i could so he would fall. Then i walked over and spit in his hair.

The funny thing is, deen had the exact same thing happen to him when somebody spit in his hair.

#190247 - 10/01/05 11:01 PM Re: 4th grade memories [Re: Enray]
ButterflyPalm Offline
Enigma

Loc: Malaysia
Quote:

The funny thing is, deen had the exact same thing happen to him when somebody spit in his hair.

Nothing 'funny' about this. You and Deen have got this done to you both perhaps a few times in your past lives and will eternally be entwined in your future lives of getting spitted in your hair. The only way to break this karmic wheel of hair-spitting is for you both to go back to the school, find the exact spot that this happened, sit there and meditate on the utter futility of posting this on a MA Forum, whose members' sole goal in life is to annihilate everyone else who even dares to hint at any disagreement with what they say; especially the MMA crowd. Seeing that you are new around here, stay well clear of them.

#190248 - 10/02/05 09:49 AM Re: 4th grade memories [Re: ButterflyPalm]
TKD-Skippi Offline

Loc: Scotland, Selkirk
oh dear *ducks and covers awits the flamings*
Do not be overcome by evil , but overcome evil with good -Romans 13:21

#190249 - 10/02/05 01:03 PM Re: 4th grade memories [Re: ButterflyPalm]
SANCHIN31 Offline
Former Moderator

Loc: Arkansas, U.S.
Quote:

Quote:

Nothing 'funny' about this. You and Deen have got this done to you both perhaps a few times in your past lives and will eternally be entwined in your future lives of getting spitted in your hair. The only way to break this karmic wheel of hair-spitting is for you both to go back to the school, find the exact spot that this happened, sit there and meditate on the utter futility of posting this on a MA Forum, whose members' sole goal in life is to annihilate everyone else who even dares to hint at any disagreement with what they say; especially the MMA crowd. Seeing that you are new around here, stay well clear of them.

Yes, I saw no point of the original post. I have a feeling these kinds of posts could frustrate moderators.

#190250 - 10/02/05 09:48 PM Re: 4th grade memories [Re: ButterflyPalm]
Shouji Offline

Loc: VA
Adolescence

#190251 - 10/03/05 07:32 AM Re: 4th grade memories [Re: Enray]
TwistingKick Offline

Loc: UK (oxford)
i dont understand, was it a question?? a statement?? pls enlighten me!!

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, McSensei, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga