FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AndyLA, danacohenn, ksusanc, kellypnik123, leyinn
22904 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 14
cxt 7
trevek 6
JKogas 5
futsaowingchun 3
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
Applied center line theory
by futsaowingchun
07/28/14 08:55 AM
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/11/14 03:36 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
12/30/13 08:32 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
04/16/12 02:48 PM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
04/12/12 11:16 AM
Throwing
by
04/23/05 10:58 PM
Recent Posts
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Dobbersky
07/29/14 05:11 AM
Applied center line theory
by futsaowingchun
07/28/14 08:55 AM
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/28/14 08:53 AM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by cxt
07/24/14 11:35 AM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/14/14 04:50 PM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:35 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
07/09/14 06:13 AM
Throwing
by JKogas
07/03/14 07:40 PM
Forum Stats
22904 Members
36 Forums
35564 Topics
432455 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#185407 - 09/20/05 05:42 PM Re: Guide to Pressure Point Basics [Re: Jango]
Gavin Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Southend, Essex, UK
No mate, I'm on a Russell Stutely week long camp that month. What with that and my Shiatsu course I don't have the time or the money to go on a Dillman weekender as well. If anyone goes, be sure to wish George happy birthday though!

Edited by Gavin (09/20/05 06:04 PM)

#185408 - 09/21/05 05:49 AM Re: Guide to Pressure Point Basics [Re: Jango]
kempo_student Offline

Loc: Venice, Italy
Hi Jango,
I will go to that seminar, and after I can explain you wich were the contents...
In the end of november I will open a topic to speak a little bit about that seminar.

Bye bye

Daniele Nosella

#185409 - 09/21/05 06:06 AM Re: Guide to Pressure Point Basics [Re: kempo_student]
Jango Offline

Ok thanks Daniele am looking forward to it.

#185410 - 09/21/05 07:55 AM Re: Guide to Pressure Point Basics [Re: Gavin]
kyushoguy Offline

Loc: uk
Gavin,

So you refuse to answer my Q's what a surprise, is yer master a secret or none existent.LOL?

And you take a the p out of my health concerns, yet you put a danger warning on yer St9 post.LOL

But dont give the correct revival point?

And jodan uke is good for St5 not St9 unles the guy is bent over.

It is the wrong A+D.

Try it or ask yer master.

And there is not one case of a person having his carotid artery ruptured by a kyusho strike and DKI, KI, Vince morris, and myself have been hitting these places for over 20 years?

And you cannot kill someone by pressing the point with your fingers?

site one case of this happening.

And the KO here is not due to the drop in blood pressure in the heart it is a neurological shutdown.

numerous studies have shown this.

Really does nobody vet the rubbish that is put on here.

This stuff can kill as even Gavin now concedes thought he wont show reivials or safe practice?

KG

#185411 - 09/21/05 08:27 AM Re: Guide to Pressure Point Basics [Re: kyushoguy]
Gavin Offline
Professional Poster

FFS Kyusho you're a fool, and your post clearly shows your complete lack of any clue whatsoever.

Quote:

So you refuse to answer my Q's what a surprise, is yer master a secret or none existent.LOL?

Did you read my response? I clearly stated where my experiece comes from!

Jodan Uke into ST9 is a fantastic shot. Right angle and direction, I have tried it, many many times. With enough force you could probably fire up the Small Intestine and some Triple warmer points to. Your in the UK, pop down and see me, I'll happily show you, you utter prat!

If your blood pressure lowers to a certian point, you feel faint. Eventually you go out and eventually if it drops even further you die!

You criticise me for teaching dangerous stuff, now you criticise me for highlighting dangers. Has anyone died from a Kyusho shot to ST9? Who knows. But only a complete and utter f**king moron would not see that putting pointy things (such as fingers) sharply into the neck could rupture stuff, I was highlighting the absolute danger.

Quote:

And you cannot kill someone by pressing the point with your fingers?

Your joking aren't you? Come on your just a troll trying to get a rise? Lets pick a little point called the carotid artery.....if I squeeze there long enough (yep I'm thinking your neck at the mo!) you're carotid sinus reflex (getting boring yet?) will kick in, blood pressure will drop, and......oh see above, I can't be arsed to explain it again. Tell you what, if you right, try it. I mean really let someone hold on to you for a while, I'm a idiot who doesn't know what I'm talking about, nothing will go wrong. On the other hand, if I right, you'll no longer be able to post here, and the world will be a truly brighter place!

Quote:

And the KO here is not due to the drop in blood pressure in the heart it is a neurological shutdown.
numerous studies have shown this.

I can't even be bothered to answer this point......but, Carotid SINUS FECKING REFLEX!!!!!!!

Quote:

This stuff can kill as even Gavin now concedes thought he wont show reivials or safe practice?

Ok, tell what is the revival for death? Come on, blood pressure drops to the point where it gets dangerously low, oh thats CPR my foolish idiotic friend. Thats right there in my guide, comes under the first aid banner.

Quote:

Really does nobody vet the rubbish that is put on here.

Come on tell me, your a troll aren't you? Please please tell me your a troll. If not, come down, train. Bring some gloves and train. I'd love to compare notes.

But this stuff is vetted, by the Dude who shot you down in flames, Kempoman. Who asked you to provide your obviously extensive Kyusho resume. When he starts telling my stuff is nonsense I'll believe him, you on the other hand are a twat. So have sex and travel.

Mods - sorry for the rant, but this dude is total idiot.

Gav

Edited by Gavin (09/21/05 11:07 AM)

#185412 - 09/21/05 10:07 AM Re: Guide to Pressure Point Basics [Re: Gavin]
Gavin Offline
Professional Poster

#185413 - 09/21/05 12:34 PM Re: Guide to Pressure Point Basics [Re: kyushoguy]
jamesd Offline

Loc: Essex,England
Hi Kyushoguy,

I say this as an outsider looking inwards, but it seems to me you have nothing positive to say about this thread , it's quite obvious by other people's posts that we find this section to be informative and worthwhile, we would like to further our knowledge by sharing our research together, to be honest i don't care about your background, or kyusho experience, you could be the most informed person out there but with your present negative attitude you couldn't teach me jacksh*t! If you haven't got anything worthwhile to say then i suggest you stay out of this thread, regards,

James

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga