FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SenseiGregT, sagat, JFawkes, pluckysaga39, sgtdemeo
22911 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AndyLA 5
Dobbersky 5
Ed_Morris 4
ergees 3
futsaowingchun 3
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
New Topics
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
09/01/14 03:51 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
Recent Posts
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
09/01/14 03:51 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
08/29/14 10:50 PM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/28/14 02:39 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:58 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
08/16/14 04:59 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by VDJ
08/15/14 05:46 PM
Forum Stats
22911 Members
36 Forums
35573 Topics
432484 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Topic Options
#179845 - 08/19/05 04:15 PM Trying to remeber a movie....
shadowkazama Offline
Stranger

Registered: 08/19/05
Posts: 2
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie, I've been trying to find it for a year now.

I THINK it was a jet li movie, an old one maby.

I'll try to remeber what I can from it, if anyone knows the name, please tell me, and maby a link to a site with it.

It had thies 2 guy, I think they were brothers, who trained under the same master. The first brother was stronger, and believed in using brute force. He went on to betray his friends, and brother, joining some generals army.

The others tried to fight, but lost. The second brother kind of lost his mind, and went catatonic(?), at one point there was a ball in a water well, or such. And he pushed it in, and it poped back up. I think he started to understand the master more, or came up with a martial art form (ti chi?), his brother became a powerful figure in the army by now, the second brother fought his way to him.

Using the strength of the enemies spears against them, when he fought his brother, his brother couldn't fight him well, the second kept dodging or "moving" the attacks. At some point they fought on this rope thing, and the second brother had problems using his new technique. Natruly, the second brother won in the end.

Sorry if this sounds like a million other movies, I hope I game a good enuff acounting of it to place a good guess.

Thanks for your help, and incase I still don't find the movie, thanks for trying.

Top
#179846 - 08/20/05 10:26 AM Re: Trying to remeber a movie.... [Re: shadowkazama]
Belnick Offline
Veteran

Registered: 11/15/04
Posts: 1165
Loc: SWEDEN
Quote:

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie, I've been trying to find it for a year now.

I THINK it was a jet li movie, an old one maby.

I'll try to remeber what I can from it, if anyone knows the name, please tell me, and maby a link to a site with it.

It had thies 2 guy, I think they were brothers, who trained under the same master. The first brother was stronger, and believed in using brute force. He went on to betray his friends, and brother, joining some generals army.

The others tried to fight, but lost. The second brother kind of lost his mind, and went catatonic(?), at one point there was a ball in a water well, or such. And he pushed it in, and it poped back up. I think he started to understand the master more, or came up with a martial art form (ti chi?), his brother became a powerful figure in the army by now, the second brother fought his way to him.

Using the strength of the enemies spears against them, when he fought his brother, his brother couldn't fight him well, the second kept dodging or "moving" the attacks. At some point they fought on this rope thing, and the second brother had problems using his new technique. Natruly, the second brother won in the end.

Sorry if this sounds like a million other movies, I hope I game a good enuff acounting of it to place a good guess.

Thanks for your help, and incase I still don't find the movie, thanks for trying.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108281/

Twin warriors
_________________________
the only one being punished for posting more than one post in 60 minutes

Top
#179847 - 08/20/05 11:45 PM Re: Trying to remeber a movie.... [Re: Belnick]
shadowkazama Offline
Stranger

Registered: 08/19/05
Posts: 2
Thanks alot. I think this is it! Cool, now to order and wait.

Top
#179848 - 08/21/05 03:07 PM Re: Trying to remeber a movie.... [Re: shadowkazama]
Belnick Offline
Veteran

Registered: 11/15/04
Posts: 1165
Loc: SWEDEN
Quote:

Thanks alot. I think this is it! Cool, now to order and wait.




np

as I have seen all his movies atleast twize I should know this :P
_________________________
the only one being punished for posting more than one post in 60 minutes

Top
#179849 - 08/31/05 07:56 PM Re: Trying to remeber a movie.... [Re: shadowkazama]
Stone Carver Offline
Thinker
Member

Registered: 02/26/05
Posts: 80
Loc: Dixie
It's also known as "Tai Chi Masters".
Probably one of Jet Li's best movies.
_________________________
I am the MOST modest person in the world. You hear that? ME!

Stone Carver

Top
#179850 - 09/01/05 01:36 AM Re: Trying to remeber a movie.... [Re: Stone Carver]
Belnick Offline
Veteran

Registered: 11/15/04
Posts: 1165
Loc: SWEDEN
Quote:

It's also known as "Tai Chi Masters".
Probably one of Jet Li's best movies.




one of his, yes, but he has so many good to chose from so it loses its meaning by saying it is one of his best, in imdb he does not have many or any under 5
_________________________
the only one being punished for posting more than one post in 60 minutes

Top
#179851 - 09/01/05 09:45 PM Re: Trying to remeber a movie.... [Re: Belnick]
Stone Carver Offline
Thinker
Member

Registered: 02/26/05
Posts: 80
Loc: Dixie
Quote:


one of his, yes, but he has so many good to chose from so it loses its meaning by saying it is one of his best, in imdb he does not have many or any under 5




Well it's my personal favorite.
_________________________
I am the MOST modest person in the world. You hear that? ME!

Stone Carver

Top
#179852 - 09/08/05 06:30 AM Re: Trying to remeber a movie.... [Re: shadowkazama]
trevek Offline
Professional Poster

Registered: 05/15/05
Posts: 3337
Loc: Poland
I think I saw it as Tai Chi masters. Does it have a rather camp sounding sifu in it?
_________________________
See how well I block your punches with my jaw!!

Supporting everyone saying "nuts to cancer"

Top


Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 




Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

 

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga