FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LeroyCFischer, JadeKing, Beefcake, WesJones, simonajones111
22933 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
charlie 2
futsaowingchun 2
Zombie Zero 1
harlan 1
Matakiant 1
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
New Topics
unrecognized kata
by William_Bent
11/19/14 07:05 PM
I gained a lot of month in the last few months
by simonajones111
11/19/14 04:54 AM
Siu Lin Tao-3rd section applications
by futsaowingchun
11/13/14 06:48 PM
Screen fighting course UK December 2014
by charlie
11/11/14 04:09 PM
Siu Lin Tao-1st section Pak Sao explanations
by futsaowingchun
11/09/14 10:30 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
MA style video library
by
03/22/06 03:18 PM
Recent Posts
unrecognized kata
by William_Bent
11/19/14 07:05 PM
I gained a lot of month in the last few months
by simonajones111
11/19/14 04:54 AM
Siu Lin Tao-3rd section applications
by futsaowingchun
11/13/14 06:48 PM
Screen fighting course UK December 2014
by charlie
11/11/14 04:09 PM
MA style video library
by charlie
11/11/14 04:05 PM
Siu Lin Tao-1st section Pak Sao explanations
by futsaowingchun
11/09/14 10:30 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/29/14 10:01 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
Forum Stats
22933 Members
36 Forums
35589 Topics
432521 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#171309 - 05/14/07 07:28 AM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: shoshinkan]
menina Offline

Loc: Spain
So, that we are two "teacher type" in this forum makes me doubt about this statistic...

#171310 - 05/14/07 07:35 AM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: menina]
menina Offline

Loc: Spain
Ah!, I forgot: MA- TKD

#171311 - 05/16/07 01:39 AM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: harlan]
Bushi_no_ki Offline
Veteran

Loc: POM, Monterey CA
I was 40-65 on all four. Guess I'm your run of the mill, average guy (Ha! ha ha!) Go figure.

#171312 - 05/17/07 01:11 PM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: Bushi_no_ki]
Debsk Offline

Loc: British living in Kenya
ENFP
Extraverted 78
Intuitive 12
Feeling 12
Perceiving 22

My career choice is correct too ;-) fitness and nutrition 4th on the careers list!

#171313 - 05/20/07 01:36 PM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: harlan]
pepto_bismol Offline
infinite kudos

Quote:

INTJ. Read it and weep, boys. I am the Rational Mastermind...so Pinky and me are planning on taking over the world.http://typelogic.com/
http://keirsey.com/

I'm an NT too, didn't need test results to tell me that. An annoying guy who hangs out with my mom likes to classify people, and he always is saying i'm to much of an NT(he read please understand me). I really think that this classifying people is so flawed, I don't believe you can actually put people in groups.

and styles

wing chun, shorin ryu, wrestling

#171314 - 06/11/07 05:08 PM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: Christie]
Alistar Offline

slightly expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

i am currently focusing on iaido

#171315 - 06/17/07 02:17 PM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: harlan]
Hapkid0ist Offline

Loc: Hollyhood, Ca.
Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
by Marina Margaret Heiss
Profile: INTJ
Revision: 3.0
Date of Revision: 27 Feb 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.

In the broadest terms, what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know". Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). INTJs can rise to management positions when they are willing to invest time in marketing their abilities as well as enhancing them, and (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :-) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.

Probably the strongest INTJ assets in the interpersonal area are their intuitive abilities and their willingness to "work at" a relationship. Although as Ts they do not always have the kind of natural empathy that many Fs do, the Intuitive function can often act as a good substitute by synthesizing the probable meanings behind such things as tone of voice, turn of phrase, and facial expression. This ability can then be honed and directed by consistent, repeated efforts to understand and support those they care about, and those relationships which ultimately do become established with an INTJ tend to be characterized by their robustness, stability, and good communications.

#171316 - 07/11/07 05:48 PM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: Hapkid0ist]
Viator Offline

INTJ

33, 24, 50, 11

I can't say I'm really surprised at the results. I did a similar test that the results page links too and got the same result on that test. I'm not surprised at the general forum results either. Forums as a whole = geeks, but make it a martial arts forum too? One thing I will say, I was made to take this test as part of a college class. The teacher asked our results, and only 3 people in the class of around 100 got the reasoning type, so the statistics may actually be true.

#171317 - 07/17/07 08:46 PM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: Viator]
PaulGreg Offline

Loc: Derbyshire, England
Took the test, I'm an ENTJ, scoring 1,12,38,56. I apparently possess FieldMarshal Rational Cool eh!!

#171318 - 07/18/07 06:34 PM Re: For fun: what is your personality type? [Re: PaulGreg]
Downsin Offline

uuuh i cba to take yet another test.

but basicly im i have no personally disorder, im trusting, not emotional atall and i have a extremly narcastic personality (not a disorder )

Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, RazorFoot, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga