Contains very high concentrations of vitamins, minerals and live enzymes
* Suitable for those on a gluten-free diet
* Excellent provider of proteins required for cell regeneration and renowned for it's healing properties
* Just 2 ounces of juice provides the same nourishment as up to 4 pounds of fresh, green vegetables
* Helps to maintain healthy digestion, purify and build the blood, and is an excellent all round detoxifier
* Wonderfully energizing and very useful for helping in times of increased stress or illness.
I think the fresh wheatgrass as opposed to tablet form would be most beneficial.
Some useful resources: whatiswheatgrass Wheatgrassforlife Wheatgrass site Wheatgrass site 2
It might also be useful to look into spirulina.
Hope this helps!