FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 31 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Troy7785, wakita, swisztony, Tonybb, shelly1993
22920 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
futsaowingchun 3
Matakiant 3
AndyLA 3
Zombie Zero 1
Marcus Charles 1
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
Tan,Bong,Fuk & Wu Sao
by futsaowingchun
09/30/14 12:10 AM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
Wing Chun-internal training
by futsaowingchun
09/23/14 09:01 PM
Martial News
by Matakiant
09/23/14 06:42 AM
STX Kickboxing Seminar
by Marcus Charles
09/09/14 06:57 PM
Biu Tzu- 1st section applications
by futsaowingchun
09/05/14 10:56 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by
05/13/07 08:02 AM
Eugue Ryu
by
03/27/07 12:06 AM
Recent Posts
Tan,Bong,Fuk & Wu Sao
by futsaowingchun
09/30/14 12:10 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Victor Smith
09/28/14 07:11 PM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
Wing Chun-internal training
by futsaowingchun
09/23/14 09:01 PM
Martial News
by Matakiant
09/23/14 06:42 AM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
09/19/14 09:05 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
09/18/14 06:07 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
09/16/14 04:43 PM
Eugue Ryu
by kolslaw
09/12/14 03:35 PM
Biu Tzu- 1st section applications
by futsaowingchun
09/05/14 10:56 PM
Forum Stats
22920 Members
36 Forums
35579 Topics
432500 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#151350 - 06/01/05 07:11 AM what do you think
imation Offline
Stranger

of comhrac bas chris clugstons style from trs direct if any of you have seen it tel em what sort of techniques are in it and if you can tell me some techniques from it thank you.

#151351 - 06/01/05 07:19 AM Re: what do you think [Re: imation]
SANCHIN31 Offline
Former Moderator

Loc: Arkansas, U.S.
Can you repeat that in english?

#151352 - 06/01/05 10:37 AM Re: what do you think [Re: imation]
MN JC Offline

Loc: Coon Rapids, MN USA
Quote:

of comhrac bas chris clugstons style from trs direct if any of you have seen it tel em what sort of techniques are in it and if you can tell me some techniques from it thank you.

Ah, Uhm,, Yea! What?

#151353 - 06/01/05 01:04 PM Re: what do you think [Re: imation]
Foundation Offline

Quote:

... if any of you have seen it, tell them what sort of techniques are in it and if you can tell me some techniques from it.
Thank you.

I already understand this part, now just the beginning.

#151354 - 06/01/05 02:00 PM Re: what do you think [Re: imation]
JoelM Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Georgia, USA
http://www.securitybsafe.com/fighting_videos/clugston.htm
Gaelic "Death Fighting"- Let me translate: bunch of bull crap.
Quote:

Amazing "New" (Re-Discovered) Fighting System Used By The Gladiators In Ancient Rome Is Super-Easy To Learn And MEGA-Easy To Use – And It Kicks Butt On Every Other Martial Art Ever Created. It Even Beats Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do

If you want a good laugh, read up on his "style."

And then, you can learn his "COMBAT JEET KUNE DO."
http://www.securitybsafe.com/fighting_videos/jkd.htm
I guess he forgot that his other style is better than JKD.

This is the biggest bunch of BS I've ever read, makes me want to puke.

Can you say McDojo?
Quote:

Streetfighting has been his overriding passion since he was 12 years old. (He earned black belts in 5 different martial arts before he was 20!)

<insert 10 minutes of laughter here>

#151355 - 06/01/05 05:00 PM Re: what do you think [Re: JoelM]
JohnL Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: NY, NY, USA
I wouldn't give you 92cents for the video, never mind $92.

If the systems anything like the advertising, it's the biggest load of cr@p I've seen in a long time.

#151356 - 06/01/05 06:29 PM Re: what do you think [Re: imation]
Rayman452 Offline

Loc: Canada
Just commenting on his Combat JKD since I take JKD...

Quote:

And, for the last few years, no one's had the guts to do that. He has an OPEN CHALLENGE out to anyone who thinks they've got a better system. Come on out and scrap with me, he says. They refuse. Chris Clugston's "Combat JKD" has changed streetfighting forever.

Somebody just go and challange him...please

Quote:

Why you should never use your fist in a real street fight! (Even trained fighters make this crucial mistake… and risk serious injury that's 100% avoidable!) There's a better way to do more damage, quicker , with no risk of hurting yourself at all!

Anyone know why not to hit with a fist? I think what he means is you should hit with the blade side of the knife, or at least, thats what my kali would tell me to do.

Quote:

A "lazy man's" training technique that's so simple, you can master devastating moves while watching TV.!

Now if they can do that, why can't they make me an astronaut even though I'm almost 15?

Quote:

Secret "2-minute" training techniques (that's all it takes!) that are guaranteed to make you look ridiculous… but which will pump up your fighting ability (and confidence) 1,000% almost overnight!

Is that by any chance cha-cha dancing?

Quote:

New (and simple ) exercises that actually install animal quickness and viciousness directly into your muscles and nerves… leaving it locked there until you need to spring it loose! (Go from calm to frightening in a split second, whenever you choose… or whenever you're threatened!)

Now, do they use mushrooms to make you hallucinate so you think you're a animal?

Quote:

How to use the "two second" stalking test to see how trained your opponent is… and what he's trained in! (Crucial information to end the fight when you choose!)

I don't think he's trained too well in any art if hes attacking you, any decent fighter who's trained knows about respect, however, it doesn't matter what style he does since conceptual JKD means you can adapt to him regardless

Quote:

The hyper-advanced new fighting stance that negates all others … putting you in a position to keep boxers, wrestlers, and even the dirtiest fighters on the planet off-balance until you decide to strike! (They'll never get "settled" enough to hit you!)

I believe they call those strikes groin kicks

Quote:

The number one "Dirty Trick" of fighters who want to decisively end a fight as soon as possible!

Again, thats pulling out your keys to swing at him, eye strikes, neck strikes, and groin strikes. Hey, since you also learn animal like quickness, you can do teeth jabs...

Quote:

Leverage secrets (known only by students of Clugston's) that multiply every pound of your weight ten times , giving you "Godzilla" advantages against even a much-heavier opponent!

Anyone know what hes trying to do aside from telling the studets to hit them with 2 by 4's?

Quote:

A 1,000-year-old move (which all but a handful of martial artists never learn about) that will end the fight instantly once you get to the ground… even faster than the most famous ju-jitsu move!

Its actually been in exsistance since humans have been fighting, its hitting them in the testicles really really hard.

Quote:

Instant arm-locks that disable your opponent and let you decide what's next! (Including how to master the most painful and effective arm lock a human can suffer!)

I bet this guy just finished watching starwars III, revenge of the sith, he wants us to use the force.

Quote:

The one take-down move you will have open to you every time a attacker strikes… so simple, so easy to remember, it's like walking around with a cocked and loaded gun!

Again, kick to the crotch...

Quote:

The "can't lose" kick that does incredible damage even when you miss completely! (One of many "fail safe" moves Chris teaches!)

Again, to the crotch, even if you miss, you can hit their legs, which will hurt them and do incredible dammage if they are suffering from malnutritun.

Quote:

Your single best "one answer" move in any confrontation — if you never learn anything else from Chris, this move will assure you survive almost any one-on-one fight you get into… even with trained fighters! ( And it's so simple you don't even have to practice it very much!)

My crotch kicks arn't practiced, but I bet their effective.

Anyone want to answer one of the comments I answered wrong, or you all generally agree?

#151357 - 06/02/05 05:55 AM Re: what do you think [Re: Rayman452]
SANCHIN31 Offline
Former Moderator

Loc: Arkansas, U.S.
The crotch kick is not a fight ender.It has been discussed many times.

This guy is a VTG with a load of BS. I can't believe the things he says!!!!!

"Freakin Idiot!"

#151358 - 06/02/05 06:59 AM Re: what do you think [Re: SANCHIN31]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Well the only times I ever put myself in situations where I stood a good chance of being struck, I wore a cup
Hitting the furry friends is not a guarantee of victory, any more than Gladiator-Fu will turn you into Maximus over night.

That is my considered opinion.
'ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!'

#151359 - 06/02/05 01:24 PM Re: what do you think [Re: Rayman452]
Foundation Offline

Quote:

New (and simple ) exercises that actually install animal quickness and viciousness directly into your muscles and nerves… leaving it locked there until you need to spring it loose! (Go from calm to frightening in a split second, whenever you choose… or whenever you're threatened!)

It doesn't specify what animal, I'm already faster than quite a few animals (turtle, snail, ...)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki, tkd_high_green 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga