FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TomRosenberg, jessylin, play, Keith_G, LeroyCFischer
22937 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
futsaowingchun 2
jwwmantis 2
Beefcake 1
LeroyCFischer 1
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
New Topics
Chum Kiu's double Tan Sau motion
by futsaowingchun
Today at 10:08 AM
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
2015 Master Yang Jwing-Ming Seminar
by jwwmantis
12/05/14 10:36 PM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by
12/27/06 11:43 AM
Your true goal
by
03/03/06 07:16 AM
Recent Posts
Chum Kiu's double Tan Sau motion
by futsaowingchun
Today at 10:08 AM
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
Your true goal
by Beefcake
12/11/14 02:44 AM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by LeroyCFischer
12/04/14 02:07 AM
Forum Stats
22937 Members
36 Forums
35592 Topics
432527 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#149808 - 08/22/05 11:23 AM Re: Details on my most recent H.S. fight [Re: GojuRyuboy13]
JoelM Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Georgia, USA
Quote:

A lot of people knew of me, and basicully understood that I was a cool guy that would help them out with things. I wouldn't ever screw anybody and was never a prick.

Quote:

Also, I probably seemed like a Columbine type, that you wouldn't want to anger , Thankfully I would never do anything like that

Those two statements are polar opposites and just plain ridiculous. Honestly you just sound like another wannabe teen angst story and I'm not buying it. Comparing yourself to those two wastes of human flesh, even in passing, severely reduces your credibility in my eyes.

#149809 - 08/22/05 02:54 PM Re: Details on my most recent H.S. fight [Re: JoelM]
GojuRyuboy13 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: U.S. of A.
Well, you don't have to buy anything, and I could care less how your eyes work.

Fine, you could say I tweaked those two statments a bit, but how else would I describe it, besides you don't know me so who are you to judge me like that.

What is angst?

#149810 - 08/31/05 01:16 AM Pain of the soul. [Re: GojuRyuboy13]
Kamiccolo Offline

Loc: canada
As old as this topic is getting, I'd just like to pitch in with a tear jerking story.

In life I have come to realize, fact or not, there are three kinds of pain. Physical in which is usually a wound of the flesh, very much healable. Internal, such as disease or cancer, there are some which can be cured. Lastly, Mental or Emotional pain, which never heals… no matter what you do.

I can't remember why I did it, but it seemed like the nutty thing to do. You know you're young, you think you're invincible, and things go wrong.

This one kid, same height as me, probably a few pounds heavier, was just chilling(relaxing) in his corner of the room and he says something to me. Now I can't remember what it was, but I remember sprinkling him with some juice or something in retaliation, rather small thing to start a big fight. So he whips out by splashing me with a larger amount of the same beverage.

Obviously being a DBZ junky at the time, that was my queue, or more so my limit. I dash towards him actually unleashing some freaky 30hit combo, which seemed real cool looking at the time, yet it didn't even phase him. In a flash he socked me right in the gut and grabbed the back of my head, I wanted to do all of this to HIM! So it seemed like God or whatever mystical force was trying to teach me a nice lesson then.
"You Start the Fight. You Lose the Fight.”

Knowing very well what was coming next, I extended my hands forwards to prevent my head from hitting the table in front of me, but unexpectedly he pulled my head backwards. I mistakenly dropped my defense and he, quite nicely might I add, RAMMED MY HEAD INTO THE WOODEN TABLE. I couldn't see very well, but I knew he was doing all kinds of wrestling moves on my stunned person.

I remember however that one of the girls in the class, who I liked, had seen the whole incident. Let’s take a review, I'm dazed, an over-active-slightly-fat-boy is experimenting his "Stunner" move on me, and one of the few women I actually attempt to impress is watching me properly have my butt handed to me for $12 or less. Could it get any worse? Hell yes.

I'm not sure who, it could have just been coincidence, but suddenly my pants loosen up and expose my lower posterior. I swear someone tugged them!
My god how embarrassing this was....that day scarred me and is one of the soul reasons I intend to become a master in Muay Thai, challenge that kid, whoop the fat out of him, pants him, continue to beat him, stand exultantly over his beaten corpse and make sure that that girl is watching the whole thing.

In the interest of anyone laughing their pants of by now there are actually several other events where this very same girl has witnessed my defeat….I feel that I have lost my pride here.

#149811 - 08/31/05 01:23 AM Re: Pain of the soul. [Re: Kamiccolo]
JoelM Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Georgia, USA
Quote:

that day scarred me and is one of the soul reasons I intend to become a master in Muay Thai, challenge that kid, whoop the fat out of him, pants him, continue to beat him, stand exultantly over his beaten corpse and make sure that that girl is watching the whole thing.

In the interest of anyone laughing their pants of by now...

No, just hanging my head in depression.

#149812 - 08/31/05 03:25 AM Re: Pain of the soul. [Re: Kamiccolo]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Kamiccolo,

Right, so let me get this straight. You squirted a kid with drink, because he was overweight and quiet you didnt expect him to retaliate, but he did. You then physicaly attacked him, only to discover you hit like a p#ssey, and the poor guy you tried to hurt, quite rightly gave you a beating.

At what point am I supposed to feel sympathy for you? Did I miss something?

The embarrassing thing for you here is not that your pants came down, its not that you lost to an overweight kid (I was pretty thick round the middle at school, and I could have torn your arm off and beat you with the squishy end), its that you acted like a complete jerk in the first place!!!
The only bit of the story that makes me smile is that you referr to getting your butt kicked regularly- I am sure you deserve it judging by this.

If you want this girl to like you, be a likeable person, its not quantum physics. If all you do is fight, even if you win, this girl will see you as nothing but a bully and a thug- why would she want to spend time with that?

Grow up.

#149813 - 08/31/05 06:06 AM Re: Pain of the soul. [Re: Kamiccolo]
funstick5000 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: West Yorkshire, England
Quote:

So it seemed like God or whatever mystical force was trying to teach me a nice lesson then.
"You Start the Fight. You Lose the Fight.”

maybe you should pay attention to that and stop getting your arse kicked. oh and you lost your pride when you started on the kid, and by posting this any respect here whatsoever.

you're a bully who lost a fight. get over it and apologise to the other guy for starting on him.

#149814 - 08/31/05 10:16 AM Re: Pain of the soul. [Re: Kamiccolo]
harlan Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Amherst, MA
Sorry...that was not 'pain of the soul'...is was shame. Being revealed, figuratively as well as in your case, is uncomfortable...but does not need to be embarrassing. If you would like to avoid this type of discomfort in the future, then make a practice of always being honest with yourself.

Edited by harlan (08/31/05 11:11 AM)

#149815 - 08/31/05 10:59 AM Re: Pain of the soul. [Re: funstick5000]
Kamiccolo Offline

Loc: canada
Quote:

maybe you should pay attention to that and stop getting
your arse kicked.

Oh don't worry, I'll be doing the arse kicking, all that tub of lard has to do is squeal like a piggy. Oink, fricking, Oink.

Quote:

by posting this any respect here whatsoever.

I didn't post this so you could think I'm the overlord of good chi and karma. I posted it to allow the people of this board to enjoy a story about a High School fight. Truth be told you people have become to accustomed with hearing of the good deed of the day, sometimes action must be taken, no matter what its consequences and meaning.

Quote:

you're a bully who lost a fight. get over it and apologise to the other guy for starting on him.

I'm sorry I have to laugh at this...it's not that you in particular are amusing to me, it's that I haven't fully explained the nature and attitude of this kid. Before and after our fight, this "innocent" kid insulted every teacher who he didn't like. He harassed girls who didn't like him, even to the extent of near raping them in a corner and they can't go around him, he's bigger than they are, so I can’t even imagine their pain, considering 4 or more people witnessing their soon to be rape.
He could insult you and you’re parents without the slightest care as to who they are and what they mean to you.

He had a very big mouth (One of the reason I attacked him).
Apart from me, many other people picked a fight with him because of his loose tongue and arrogance, in which every fight he lost. Incase you haven't grasped the point yet this kid is the victim of this particular story, but the criminal in many others. He needs to go down HARD and a nice gang of friendly mates agree with me on this part, we’ll each assist in the boy’s humiliation, in which he will learn the world is not a chess board where you can toy with what you consider the pawns.

Further more I've had nightmares where this kid was harassing that very girl. I grabbed him by the throat and told him he'd be getting his medicine now and there, I beat him, only for him to get up in a zombie like manner. So in other words I must not rest until I get stronger.

He actually has harassed her once, she's called him a "perverted [censored]", her friends do not approve of him. His only current friend, believe it or not is me and a friend of mine, and WE both intend to set a beating on him when he's unsuspecting.

Quote:

You squirted a kid with drink, because he was overweight and quiet

That's the exact opposite of what this kid is on a normal basis.
He’s loud, He's lost some weight and he's even ruder than before. He now is accompanied by a group of imbeciles who not only further increase his massive ego, but oppose of it, so they're just hypocrites with nothing better to do.

Quote:

At what point am I supposed to feel sympathy for you?

Maybe when someone publicly embarrasses you, you'll realize at what point you should have felt sympathy and at what point you should stand up.

Quote:

is not that your pants came down

Only Hell knows how it could have gotten worse.

Quote:

refer to getting your butt kicked regularly- I am sure you deserve it judging

Deserved it like Jesus deserved to be crucified. God works in mysterious ways, in this case he wants me to get so frickin' strong and [censored] off I'll be put in jail when I've dealt with this [censored].

Quote:

If you want this girl to like you, be a likeable person,

I've...tried that, it doesn't work, really she'd doesn't give a damn if I atone for my sins, she actually took up some Martial Art herself possibly to also put a hurting on him, so it’s all out personal revenge here. The asswhooping must commence.

Thanks for the divine advice in which this stuff really only works in the movies, but I'm telling you no matter what those masters of the arts say fighting will do the trick here. How in Peter’s name will walking away help now? I'm too deep, if I don't exact revenge I will not only disgrace my family name, my pride, but if the code of a warrior still stands, I'll have to perform seppuku.(Which won't be happening)

Seriously I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I didn't ask for your comments or advice. You’re all good people, as strong as you may come off, but you’re lives and mine are completely different, even if this goes wrong, I’d prefer to have seen myself follow what I think is right, than to have listened to the words of someone else and live in that world of “what if”.

#149816 - 08/31/05 04:47 PM Re: Pain of the soul. [Re: Kamiccolo]
Cord Offline
Prolific

Loc: Cambridge UK.
Jeez kid, this is high-school, not high-noon WTF

Do what you want, have fun, but I would suggest laying off comparisons to a certain wandering carpenter- believe me you aint the second coming, your just a jerk

#149817 - 08/31/05 09:36 PM Re: Pain of the soul. [Re: Cord]
rideonlythelabel Offline
Veteran

Loc: st-hubert quebec canada
Cord, you're a little hard on him. After all, he got sprayed with juice, this insult must be washed in blood.

And kami, don't you think you're taking this a little bit too seriously?

Your story was entertaining though, thanks.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, McSensei, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga