FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ksusanc, kellypnik123, leyinn, Ron_Cooley, businns
22902 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 10
trevek 6
JKogas 5
cxt 5
TaekwonDoFan 2
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/11/14 03:36 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Iaido movements speed
by TooNice
04/14/14 01:47 PM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
12/30/13 08:32 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Prizewriter
04/16/12 02:48 PM
Recent Posts
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/18/14 06:17 AM
centerline concepts
by Dobbersky
07/18/14 06:14 AM
language of syllabus
by trevek
07/14/14 04:50 PM
Gi or no Gi Grappling?
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:38 AM
MMA - A passing Fad
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:35 AM
Anderson Silva - Leg Break
by Dobbersky
07/09/14 06:13 AM
Throwing
by JKogas
07/03/14 07:40 PM
10 San Sik drills-Wing Chun's foundation
by futsaowingchun
06/30/14 11:20 AM
"Ip Man" and "Ip Man 2" the movies.
by TaekwonDoFan
06/30/14 11:02 AM
Forget all that health stuff
by TaekwonDoFan
06/29/14 03:18 AM
Forum Stats
22902 Members
36 Forums
35563 Topics
432446 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#142498 - 05/11/05 10:39 AM is ronnie coleman on steroids?
jaret345 Offline

Loc: new york
is ronnie coleman on steroids, i didn't think it would be possible to get that big without steroids, he is like bigger then arnold and he was on steroids, how do bodybuilders past steroid tests?

#142499 - 05/11/05 11:37 AM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: jaret345]
shotokanwarrior19 Offline

Loc: Cortland, OH, USA
Quote:

is ronnie coleman on steroids

Yes he is, bodybuilders are rarely tested before competitions because if they did every bodybuilder who competes in competitions like the Mr. Olympia would be caught with steriod use.

#142500 - 05/11/05 12:27 PM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: shotokanwarrior19]
jaret345 Offline

why does anrnold seem so healthy right now? i thought when you went on steroids for long periods of times your body would be screwed when you hit your 30's and he round 50 and hes still living strong, hwats up with that?

#142501 - 05/11/05 12:42 PM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: jaret345]
shotokanwarrior19 Offline

Loc: Cortland, OH, USA
Arnold no longer uses steriods, but he is very flabby now, its hard to see with his shirt on but he is, and arnold has had health problems before because of steriod use, he had a heart problem a few years back i believe. Arnold probably still works out and eats healthy but the steriod use has had an effect on his body.

#142502 - 05/11/05 04:33 PM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: shotokanwarrior19]
jaret345 Offline

holy [censored] man is he ever flabby i just saw a picture of him,

http://linnseek.hp.infoseek.co.jp/mirror/Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.jpg

#142503 - 05/11/05 04:39 PM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: jaret345]
Belnick Offline
Veteran

Loc: SWEDEN
Quote:

why does anrnold seem so healthy right now? i thought when you went on steroids for long periods of times your body would be screwed when you hit your 30's and he round 50 and hes still living strong, hwats up with that?

arnie was born 1947, which makes him almost 60 year sold, he is an old old man now

Quote:

holy [censored] man is he ever flabby i just saw a picture of him,

http://linnseek.hp.infoseek.co.jp/mirror/Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.jpg

I want to see how you look when you are 60 years old and only got a few years left to live

Edited by Belnick (05/11/05 04:41 PM)

#142504 - 05/11/05 04:51 PM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: Belnick]
Jojo Offline

Nma, that's what happens. I don't mind not being built like a freakin' mountain, becuase in the end, a steroid user's body will turn against him.

#142505 - 05/11/05 06:08 PM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: jaret345]
RedBaron29 Offline

Loc: Ottawa Ontario
that is so brutal, lesson to anyone who thinks of using steroids, man i always thought he still looked built in those suits and shirts of his

#142506 - 05/11/05 06:11 PM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: RedBaron29]
jaret345 Offline

yeah i now me 2 i always thought he was still big

#142507 - 05/12/05 01:51 AM Re: is ronnie coleman on steroids? [Re: jaret345]
tsafa Offline

ok guys here's the real deal

Part of the problem with steroids is the side effects have been over-hyped to such an extent that it has damaged the good cause of warning people of the real side effects and dangers. back in the 70's and 80's the official world was that steroids do not work. It did not take long for everyone to figure out how false that was and the people trying to do good, lost all credibility. By the late 80's early 90's they where the rave and the doctors had proven that they dod not know what they where talking about. So overhyping the negetive effects to keep people away did more damage.

Now the facts, it is a drug and like any drug your body may have an alergic reaction or something and you could drop dead.This is a rare case.

Professional body builders all take em but not year round. They come off it, to get that crap out of their system. The pills you ingest, tend to show higher cases of liver damage after a few years. The injuectables seem to have a less effect on internal organs. Some immidiate side effects are heavy acne, hair loss from the head, hair growth on other parts of the body, bone grow in the hands,feet, face. When you put testosterone in you body, your body will get lazy and cut back on your own production over time, so people who use it do 12 week cycles and stop. As you testostorone levels go up from theadded steroids, so do corrosponding estrogen levels. So when you come off the sh1t you have to come off slowly so you're estrogen levels have time to fall in proportion. If you don't you may end up with male breasts.

Steroids are actualy not the stongest anobalic drug out there. Synthetic Human Growth Hormone is. This is based on the hormon that comes out of the pituatary gland in your brain. This gland is known as the master gland. Currently there is NO Known test for HGH (human growth hormon) so that is what all the olmpic guys are taking and all the drug testing is useless. Only the realy dumb and poor guys now use steroids in the olympics. Testing in bodybuilding does not exist. Even the so called testing in "natural" competition tests are a joke. Regarding the effects of HGH, no one is sure. I know bone growth in the face, hands, feet is a big one. But not much else is know. Most people who take HGH have also taken steroids, so it is hard to issolate the effects of HGH.

Hollywood is another story. Did you guys notice how Orland Bloom gained 20 lbs since his last movie. How about Brad Pitt in Troy. Pitt went from pencil neck to greek god and then back to pencil neck. Those hollywood actors are paid millions and so are the doctors that inject them. It is not likly any thing would happen to an actor because of the close supervision they are under.

But here's the kicker, you have to come off steroids sooner or later and when you do, all your gains are gone. That is a pretty big fall. The mental fall is even bigger then the physical one, becasue you thought you where "the Terminator"

As far as I can see, it is one thing for hollywood to pay you a few million to "juice up" for a few weeks... and it may also be something to consider if Niki or Rebolk will give you a few million to wear their sneakers at the olymipics. I can understand the reason in those cases. What is totaly stupid is to take steroids so you can look cool in the clubs in the summer. That is an illusion that won't last. you are taking a risk for nothing. Likewise for student athelets, you have to understand that facts that very few people get to play professional football. The ones that do are already huge from birth or highly skilled. Professional coaches have seen enough players to know who is using steroids and how strong that person will likely be when they evently have to come off it. They take that into consideration.

My friends, the reason I told you all this is so you will know the facts however bad or good they are. It is true that I have seen thousands of people in guys over the years take steroids and I have not heard of one person that had a medical problem. Two where friends who now have families, one a cop the other a pharmasist. The point is... there is no point!!! You will not accomplish anything. You will just spends hundreds of dollers for nothing that will never get you anywhere. What every you gain will be lost when you stop.

I have not addressed the credibility of your source. You may get the real stuff, you may get a bottle of p1ss-water to inject into leg or a$$. Brad Pitt , sylvester stalone, orlando bloom, do not have that problem. They have doctors get the very best for them.

I lift weights for fun, I always have and I enjoy it. Now I also practice Longswrd for fun. I'm not planing on going to the olympics and I'm not gona be a movie star, but life is good.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Ryukyu Art
Artifacts from the Ryukyu Kingdom missing since WWII. Visit www.ShisaLion.Org to view pictures

Best Stun Guns
Self Defense Products-stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and more

Surveillance 4U
Complete surveillance systems for covert operations or secure installation security

Asylum Images
Book presents photo tour of the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum. A must if you're going to take a ghost tour!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga