Hey guys, been a while since I posted here.

That's right ;-) One of my Credo's is "Be prepared..."

One tip... If you ever get jumped by more than one opponent, try to keep them both in front of you and circle a lot, then they'll be blocking eachother. Another good thing is go stand with your back to a wall or corner (even better)...

The other thing with streetfighting is... Anything goes, You train for in the ring for sports and competing, that's good that's what I did to. But you also have to train to be able to use you MA for selfdefence on the streets. And if you get cornered and have to fight... Then use anything, if you have to break an arm or nose, do it...

I find that some people who train MA for sports and only have the sports mentallity get in trouble on the streets because they don't pull through. They don't finish moves and submissions. Or even freez-up. Had that once myself... lol took me about 3 seconds to react... That wasn't pretty, so I thought to myself, I'm going to train with a street mentallity to, so I can compete with rules, but also can switch to "full-out" when needed.

Best regards, Randy