FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bartfast, ZapEm, AndyLA, danacohenn, ksusanc
22906 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 9
AndyLA 5
futsaowingchun 4
VDJ 2
FrankyFruits 2
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
New Topics
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
Applied center line theory
by futsaowingchun
07/28/14 08:55 AM
centerline concepts
by futsaowingchun
07/14/14 10:49 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
Recent Posts
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by VDJ
08/15/14 05:46 PM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
The Karate punch
by Dobbersky
08/12/14 05:14 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Dobbersky
08/11/14 05:03 AM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
A post for those who might become martial artists.
by AndyLA
08/06/14 07:25 AM
Forum Stats
22906 Members
36 Forums
35571 Topics
432473 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 14 of 58 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#13361 - 08/26/04 06:23 PM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
MrVigerous Offline
Former Administrator

Loc: UK
Right, ok. Now it appears that we are bartering for information....that's a new approach! How ever long I run this forum, somebody always manages to suprise me....

Regds
Mr V

#13362 - 08/27/04 08:44 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Black Mask,

My friend mentioning Mr Finn will hold little to no weight with me i am afraid. Lets look at Mr Finns Credentials - he has the most black belts of anyone on the planet. Fine. But having a shodan in Japan can be likened to being a low kyu grade over here. He has very very few grades above sandan and i think that really - among Koryu practitioners around the world he is not all that respected as a technical expert or master of any style.

[QUOTE] I can give you info that would blow your mind.[/QUOTE]

I somehow doubt that!

[QUOTE] can you please tell me how you middleway knew that pete delane was a stage hypnotist. [/QUOTE] Please Ask him. although if he feels he needs to change his name to varify his 'master' position then i doubt he will be to honest with you about this! I know a number of ex members - they were there are the beginning and know a lot more regarding the'development & Creation' of his martial history than you appear too.

[QUOTE] Master chusan was known as shudin in the early 80's. and recently changed his name to chusan.[/QUOTE] You didnt think to ask why????

a guy that has changed his name 3 times so far generally has something in his life to hide or hide from!

[QUOTE] he went to japan on and off yes and he travelled there once a month for a lesson apparently, for that time period.[/QUOTE] Man o man the guy must have been totally loaded prior to starting Bushido.

But bearing in mind you said he was a session guitarist - who dont generally earn too much - the facts dont really add up now do they!

Happy training my friend i do not wish to slight your organisation - but mierly wish to open your heart and mind to what is right infront of your face.

9 years without all the answers regarding history!!! n you dont think somethings wrong!!!!!

#13363 - 08/27/04 11:26 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Black-Mask

Why cant you ask Master Shugosan the questions you are trying to get answered here ?

Also I would suggest that the teachings of our school remain with our school ? Have you not heard of Akiro ( spelling ? ) ?

By spamming the teachings of the school on this forum you will be ruining the experience for me and the others by giving us access to teachings before we are ready to fully understand them.

Just a thought no offence intended.

JohnNL if there is no past and no future so the history means nothing. It works in my mind and thats all that matters.

#13364 - 08/27/04 11:41 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've been following the BAMA posts (like prob everybody else has) and I was wondering if anyone besides myself sees an element of brainwashing in posts that belong to current students? This is so weird......
kell

#13365 - 08/27/04 12:11 PM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
ken harding Offline
Enthusiast

Mr V - Agreed it gets sillier and sillier.

Black-Mask

Be aware - if you have something to contribute than simply do so. If you don't want to, this is your choice. Please don't prat about, behaving as if you are in possession of arcane or significant information and then not say it. For my money you know nothing but want a little attention. Find somewhere else mate.

You are valued a member of this BB as anyone I am sure, but being on it means you need to offer info, substantiate that info to some degree and so on. Hinting at explosive secrets or revelations is a cheap shot and makes you look rather daft mate.

In essence, put up or shut up.

[This message has been edited by ken harding (edited 08-27-2004).]

#13366 - 08/27/04 12:20 PM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

hunterkell

How can you judge me on a few lines of txt ?

By judging anyone you judge yourself anyway.

Thats a good lesson.

#13367 - 08/27/04 01:01 PM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Also I would suggest that the teachings of our school remain with our school ? Have you not heard of Akiro ( spelling ? ) ?

BB: I think secrecy is used to hide or cover up actions that are illicit, illegal, and/or unethical. I also beleive that if something is eithical/proper/lawfull then it is not afraid of being brought into the light of day and discussed openly and thoroughly. I did not pass judgement on you. I made an observation (and I asked for input from others, because I admit it might just be me).
My teacher is NOT afraid of discussing anything about our training (or his history)with ANYBODY. We are told to share with everyone and to invite students from differnt styles to come and train with us.

Jonestown, Guyana: Nazi Germany: etc etc THEY all hid behind secrecy. I don't beleive in it. I also think there is a reason and prob not a good one that BAMA is shrouded in secrecy. HOWEVER, as has been stated, if BAMA answers a NEED you have and supplies training that you feel is competent, then you should enjoy it and stick with it.

****Just don't sign over your house or anything.....****
kell

#13368 - 08/27/04 02:05 PM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Middleway, Thankyou for your help so far
i feel your the only one that can truly help me find the truth.
I have infomation as do you, so i hope you will continue to help me, i do appreciate it. I have looked into alot of what you have said and was shocked by looking at the style of john alexander and his list of techniques. i however can't find what you mean by kurama? i'm still interested in anymore info you have on mr delanes past and the whole hypnotist thing.

I have a little more for you if your interested. the school teaches of a samurai by the name of gichin kusawa and around 1602 there was a battle at kashima bridge next to yoritomo hill where the tokagawa defeated around 5 hundred men.

if you need to please email.
and thanks agian.

brainybloke please understand after 9 years
of being brushed off and added statements of when you no longer need the proof you will have it. you get annoyed.i think once you recieve a japanese name your to far in to be able to let slip.

I understand that it may upset some students to learn things they not ready for but at the end of the day pete delane is a good martial artist so why make up a load of crap to con people, i would have followed him from the start on ability alone.
if you can live with being lied to thats fine but either way you should have the choice to choose knowing all the facts.
i can't say for sure if anything put on this forum is truly true but it's given you all somthing to think about good or bad.

Ken harding i feel i have hit a nerve with you, good. lol.
don't come here and complain about me contributing, what about you just laying and waiting in the shadows. what have you got to contribute? what grade would you be at the BAMA?

Thanks again to middleway for showing me some of the real school.

I feel that the true essence of bushido comes from deep inside of you, we all have it, it's not a school that anyone can train at or a belief, it's your own kidi to do what is right.

Black-Mask

#13369 - 08/27/04 03:40 PM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
MrVigerous Offline
Former Administrator

"Ken harding i feel i have hit a nerve with you, good. lol."QUOTE

I don't like that kind of attitude on the forum, not am I keen or your "bartering" policy. If you have something to contribute then do so. The vast majority of people on this forum give willingly without a price. I suggest you adopt the same policy - you will not be in any way disadvantaged. You are new here, so wind your neck in a little.

Regds
Mr V

#13370 - 08/27/04 05:20 PM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
ken harding Offline
Enthusiast

As Mr V is asking for moderation (a small pun to inject levity into an other wise rather tedious thread) I'll be moderate.

Black Mask - no nerves hit I just find your attitude a little pathetic. I don't worry about the small fry who cannot even post under their own names.

What grade would I be in BAMA? None. I wouldn't go near such a pile of claptrap.

Go back to the kindergarten where you belong.

This thread was begun out of genuine concern over someone's future training. You are simply acting the fool.

Care to respond? Dazzle me with your knowledge? I doubt it.
Dazzle me with wisdom then ? Not in a thousand lifetimes.
Dazzle me with your martial skills perhaps? Somehow I think not.
So sit behind your keyboard playing the little games you so enjoy. I guess everyone needs something to fill the time.

Page 14 of 58 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 >

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Ryukyu Art
Artifacts from the Ryukyu Kingdom missing since WWII. Visit www.ShisaLion.Org to view pictures

Best Stun Guns
Self Defense Products-stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and more

Surveillance 4U
Complete surveillance systems for covert operations or secure installation security

Asylum Images
Book presents photo tour of the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum. A must if you're going to take a ghost tour!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga