FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 55 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 3
THEFOREVERMAN 3
MattJ 2
Jeff_G 1
Marcus Charles 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
Today at 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
Today at 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 57 of 58 < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 >
Topic Options
#13791 - 02/11/05 07:08 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

why are ppl calling for an actual closing of this thread? there are hundreds of threads that have not been closed by a mod. when the interest in the thread has died, then it just fades away and gets pushed further and further down the BB. why should this thread be treated any different then any other thread?

are the ones calling for the thread to be closed looking for a sense of closure?

sincerely,
Kel

#13792 - 02/11/05 07:16 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have inside information from the school.
Pete has banned everyone in the school from viewing this forum. He has been absolutely furious and wont discuss any of the allegations made against him. A few of his close and personal higher level students-teachers in the school are reading the thread but are not sure about leaving due to investing so much time with pete. This thread has helped lots of bama members by opening up their minds. Lots of black belts are leaving because of this discussion. I just wish that the senseis with the information would post here too.

#13793 - 02/11/05 07:59 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

i think if given time, eventually we will get new posters with more current info reference bama and pd methods.
Kel

#13794 - 02/11/05 08:14 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pete has banned everyone in the school from viewing this forum.

That has got to be Bull, how can he ban people from doing what they want out of the school.

#13795 - 02/11/05 08:45 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

i can confirm "pete deranged" on that one!

i have been contacted by several members who wish to remain anonymous but have said pretty much the same thing.

hmmm.nice.

#13796 - 02/11/05 08:48 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

PD is out of control.

#13797 - 02/11/05 09:00 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

A question of Liquid & Brainwasher. Or anyone else for that matter)

Q1) Is PD out of control to the extent of being certifiable?

Q2) Could B.A.M.A. be being used as an undercover training ground for future terrorists? Bearing in mind the "Projected Aggression" & other mind control techniques being taught.

Have a nice weekend.

MC.

#13798 - 02/11/05 09:29 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

um,
i can see your point....but i dont think so.

he is however very clearly building his own empire of foot soldiers.

#13799 - 02/11/05 09:44 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Agian,

I would just like to raise a couple of final points.

Projected Aggression:-

It works by switching your mind to focus on projecting all your aggression on to one, two , three attackers. The main aim is to meet one or how many attackers with more intent and aggression than they are meeting you with. Once you hit around black belt your main instincts should take over and the self defence side will kick in and then all your aggression will take over.
(Not Good)

You can witness this by asking your Sen to spare with you, at the start he seems very friendly but then all of a sudden bang, his eyes will change so will his mood and the next things you know your in the corner nursing yourself and suddenly he's all friendly again. Please correct me if any students or ex instructors disagree.

Even though the BAMA claim to teach Karate etc, etc, I do believe that the style is more a commando /military style of quick close hand to hand.

Someone who posted earlier wrote how the BAMA help prepare him for the Military.
What about the experience weekends and other styles of training.

I've taken part in being surrounded by 30 students and take them out in 2 minutes, Its' not hard.

For military training great but not for the average joe that gets to black belt with the knowledge on how to break limbs and do bad stuff to people. May I add
NO POLICE CHECKS!!!!!!!!!!

BlackMask

#13800 - 02/11/05 09:47 AM Re: Bushido Acadamy of Martial Arts (UK)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aargh!! this thread is more addictive than chocolate hob nobs!! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]
'Projected aggression'. Watch a cat square up to protect its territory- body language, eyes, posture all project aggression.
You have all seen prats on the street using 'that walk' holding peoples eyes too long in a stare, jaw set. These monkeys 'project aggression'
I have seen the BAMA black belts strutting around with bad looks on their face verbally intimidating junior belts at grading/seminars.
Its basically like the Cobra Ky (spelling) in karate kid. "fear is for the weak" "yes sensei" "pain is for the weak" "yes sensei"
Load of old toss, wouldnt worry about it.

Page 57 of 58 < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 >

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Stun Guns
Variety of stun gun devices for your protection

Buy Pepper Spray
Worry about your family when you’re not around? Visit us today to protect everything you value.

Koryu.com
Accurate information on the ancient martial traditions of the Japanese samurai

C2 Taser
Protect yourself and loved ones from CRIME with the latest C2 Taser citizen model. Very effective.

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga