FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SenseiGregT, sagat, JFawkes, pluckysaga39, sgtdemeo
22911 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Dobbersky 5
AndyLA 5
Ed_Morris 4
futsaowingchun 3
ergees 3
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
New Topics
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
Today at 03:51 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
Recent Posts
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
Today at 03:51 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
08/29/14 10:50 PM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/28/14 02:39 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:58 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
08/16/14 04:59 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by VDJ
08/15/14 05:46 PM
Forum Stats
22911 Members
36 Forums
35573 Topics
432484 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#131520 - 03/23/05 02:15 PM Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

So I'm 16 at the time out at the river testing a new dirt bike. there are a few people partying at different spots all along the river. the roads are small about ten feet across

Im riding at a reasonably slow pace so then a little kid darts out into the road about twenty feet up .

I did not even come close to the kid say ten or fifteen feet between my tire and him .

About twenty yards uproad is a guy (who I now know to be the kids dad) yelling something the kid (or so I thought) I got on the other side of the road as him hes yelling the whole time as Iam about to pass him I realize he is yelling at me I started to brake and he lunges and pushes me of my bike going about twenty or so...

I dont remember falling off the bike or skidding but when I stood up i was dazed and had jumping cactus(< EVIL!!) stuck all over my side and back.

For some reason I thought I had hit him and stanted to walk to him asking if he is ok .

So the dirt bike has stalled and I can here now this guy is yelling and cursing you piece of sh what the f is your problem blah blah hit my kid blah.

I started to try and reason with him but he charges up and sticks his finger in my chest (still yelling and cursing) I just remember grabbing his wrist and twisting my body locking his arm by putting my knee in the small of his back( A nifty trick that my brother tought me for finger pointers [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] thanks x)
so he starts screaming and cussing more and I just tightend my hold Untill he shut up and told him what realy happend he agreed to settle down and go back to his campsite.

me and my biddies left just in case he stewed enough to tryand start some more ****

I talked to my buddies and they said when he first pushed me Iflew a good twenty feet down the road an when I stood up the guy was running at me strange becouse I seemed to have plenty of time to talk to him.

they also said the whole thing took only ten or fifteen second from when I stood up to when I let him go

so that is my only notable fight let me know what any of you would done different or is you have had an experience like mine

good day HUCK

#131521 - 03/23/05 03:28 PM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

Imho you did the right thing. You didn't hurt him more than you had to and you left the scene as soon as possible to avoid escalation.

#131522 - 03/23/05 03:49 PM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol thanks leo the whole thing was funny after the fact

I also forgot to mention I had the option to hurt this guy very badly at 16 I was kinda cocky and carried anarray of weapons.
at this time I had a SOG pentagon dagger on my belt and a winchester thirty thirty strapped to the bikes pack as well as the six throwing stars I used to make train with and carried in a handcuff case

funny at the time I did not even think about shooting him or stabbing him the guy was most likly drunk and thought I had almost hit is kid (though pulling those cactucs out I wanted to hunt him down and skin him [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] )

#131523 - 03/24/05 02:17 AM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

You carry a knife, gun and throwing stars at 16? Remind me not to live where you do.

#131524 - 03/24/05 04:19 AM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

kenposan
Member posted 03-20-2005 09:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like trolls, it is not wise to feed adolescents. Although most of us will respond with "don't fight", "there is no best technique", "tell an adult", etc, responding to these threads only perpetuates them.
As I side note, is there any way to incorporate "sticky" threads into these boards? If so, I would advocate for a "We aren't going to tell you how to whoop @ss" sticky to put an end to these threads.

kenposan (tired of these stupid "help me beat someone up" threads.

IP: Logge

Also , All these seemingly ultra tough,unstoppable internet teen thugs. Please stop feeding their bologna. Sounds like i've heard this one a million times. Although I'm sure it's not stretched,misleading,or completelt fabricated at all.

#131525 - 03/24/05 04:52 PM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok unstoppable teen thugs AS a matter of fact I was scared shitless

I did say before that I was at the river the weapons were not for everyday carry I was at the bloody!! river where people go to shoot guns ride atv's and party

for those who dont know a winchester 30 30 is a western style rifle . I was not some thug walking around with a a chip on my shoulder

ok sanchin31 realy drop it down a peg or two
please do not give such an attitude If you dont believe me then dont post .

dont come in here and start talking **** about something you dont even know about

I did not say anything about learning to beat people up or teach me too woop ass

I did an armolock on a drunk red neck is that really all that imppressive

adolescents I am 19 an adult just like you (APperently not mentaly though) you need to head back to the playground

on a side note just bug off kid people like you make me sick

p.s. nuh uh you are ttthhhhhppppppttttt(rasberry)

#131526 - 03/24/05 06:27 PM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by samurai-ub:
ok unstoppable teen thugs AS a matter of fact I was scared shitless

I did say before that I was at the river the weapons were not for everyday carry I was at the bloody!! river where people go to shoot guns ride atv's and party

for those who dont know a winchester 30 30 is a western style rifle . I was not some thug walking around with a a chip on my shoulder

ok sanchin31 realy drop it down a peg or two
please do not give such an attitude If you dont believe me then dont post .

dont come in here and start talking **** about something you dont even know about

I did not say anything about learning to beat people up or teach me too woop ass

I did an armolock on a drunk red neck is that really all that imppressive

adolescents I am 19 an adult just like you (APperently not mentaly though) you need to head back to the playground

on a side note just bug off kid people like you make me sick

p.s. nuh uh you are ttthhhhhppppppttttt(rasberry)
[/QUOTE]

I am certainly no child i assure you. If you want a serious response from me don't post made up exaggerated crap.
You don't carry all those weapons around riding a motorcycle kid. You can't subdue an aggressive attacker that easily. So quit playing stupid games and post something serious or go away.

#131527 - 03/24/05 07:14 PM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

as I said before I was at the river and I also was not the only one with a gun one of the guys had a bolt action shotgun and the other had a plinking 22 lr

At the time I carried my shurikens everywhere I thought I might get a chance to throw them becouse I made them and wanted to test them every chance I got.

since I was eleven I have always carried one or two knives usualy utility blades

the rifle was strapped on the eqipment pack of the dirtbikeits not like I was carrying it around stuffed down my pants

and have you ever fought with a drunk person I have many times in jest and for my life they can be troublesome but usualy they can simply be talked down

I dont care what you think please dont post in my topics and we will be golden

the whole thing happend exactly like I said the guy practicly pulled me too the ground once his arm was locked

if you dont want to believe me then dont I dont care just dont wast my time posting neg crap like that
nuh uh you are

#131528 - 03/24/05 08:45 PM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

good grief this is alot of stupid bs if i ever read any!
boy you are full of shakaka
ofcourse noone's gonna believe you idiot!

hey guys let me tell you what a bad mamajama i am. bla bla and there were 3 of em and bla bla bla they attacked and bla they were all no match for my skills cause im an awesome 5yr old stud bla bla thanks
i sure hope you believe me cause im tellin the truth and im superduper tough guy and my name is samari ub

#131529 - 03/25/05 12:21 AM Re: Ok so here is my fight experience
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok smart guy whatever you say no skin off my nuts [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/tongue.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Ames, Cord, MattJ, McSensei, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga