I know I'll get flamed and called an angsty teen for this, which isn't fair as nobody on here has got to know me yet, but I understand where this guy is coming from.

No, I'm not a violent guy, I don't go out starting street fights, and in most cases if somebody starts mouthing off about how he's so much tougher than me or he threatens me and gets up in my face, I'll just laugh at him and walk off, I feel sorry for people who are so desperate to get themselves a reputation that they have to fight at the slightest insult. They've obviously got some kind of weakness to cover for.

However, I have been in fights before, I've always been the guy who stands up for his mates or a kid who's being bullied etc, and usually I'm on the recieving end of violence. And in these cases, although I don't want to fight, I'm not just gonna stand there any get either, so I'll beat on the person attacking me.

I've injured people quite badly on a few occasions, one older guy who raped a friend of mine I attacked so viciously that my own mates who were watching ran in to pull me away because I dunno how far I'd have taken it. I wasn't consumed by blind rage either, I'm not the kinda person who gets a huge adrenaline rush and panicks and just attacks widly in a street fight, I'm calm and in full control of my emotions. I did plenty of damage to the guy, including broken bones, and I don't regret it one bit. I'm a nice guy, very friendly and I'm always the one who's there to look after a mate when he's going through a tough time, and I'm quite sensitive in a way, especially when it comes to my family, friends or animals. But despite that I'm very cold and emotionless when I'm fighting, and I'm 99.9% sure that I could kill somebody in cold blood and not feel that remorseful. If you want to take that as me just being an angsty teen trying to look "tough" or "edgy" then feel free, but its the honest truth.

I've only got in fights when I've had to, and the people who I've fought with aren't fit to lick the s*** off my shoes, and if I happened to severely hurt them, or more, I don't feel the slightest bit apologetic or guilty for it. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]