FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BUJU, Pilsungkarate, ALF, old1, Leonar
22928 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ronin1966 3
futsaowingchun 2
ergees 2
GojuRyuboy13 2
cxt 1
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by Leo_E_49
01/24/12 02:58 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by
05/13/07 08:02 AM
Recent Posts
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/29/14 10:01 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
10/22/14 07:20 AM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by swordy
10/11/14 09:21 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ronin1966
10/08/14 09:22 PM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by AndyLA
10/04/14 10:20 AM
Forum Stats
22928 Members
36 Forums
35584 Topics
432513 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#11789 - 09/16/03 03:58 PM He strikes back!
Karate kid Offline
Enthusiast

I was at school today and an idiot got mad cause I was wearin a rebel flag shirt.
NOT ONLY HIM THOUGH!

2 others.We were all in the locker room today dressin out for P.E.
I was wearin a rebel flag shirt and a black kid started pushin me into the lockers. I WAS MINDIN MY OWN BUISNESS! I didnt use it as a hate symbol or nothin. Im nor racist either! Anyway, the black kid started pushin me into lockers sayin that he was gonna kill me and BULLCRAP! like that. I ignored him until his 2 other friends joined him. My best friend was in the locker room with me when the other 2 kids joined the black kid.The main black kid started throwin punches at me so my friend jumped on the other 2. I kneed the kid in the groin and elbowed him in the temple. The kid was swingin AND I DONT MEAN THROWIN PUNCHES, BUT ABOUT TO PASS OUT! My friend was gettin the MESS knocked out of em so I ran over to help him. I got punched right dead center in the face. I could barely feel it though, because i guess my adrenaline. I jumped on one of thems backs and rode them to the ground with a choke hold. I didnt choke him out, but I did cut his blood off a bit. Once he hit the ground from me ccuttin off his blood, he didnt stand straight up off the ground for bout 5 min. My friend took some TOUGH blows but the kid he was fightin was all blooded up. My friend came out with a shiner. THE FIGHT SCARED THE PISS OUT OF ME, ( NOT LITERALLY). The main black kid is in a gang called the crypt. I dont know if any of yall know who that is. I dont know what to do, cause there are plenty of blood and crypt gangsters at my school. I try to stay away from em. I hope this made none of yall mad, cause im not racist or nothin like that, just its my heritage.

#11790 - 09/16/03 04:26 PM Re: He strikes back!
Isshin Dude Offline

Loc: Knoxville Tennessee U.S.A
Karate kid,I Hope your friend is alright,But may i make a suggestion?I Think it would be a good idea if you would'nt where the rebel flag. PS You seem to be a good kid,But If I were you I would'nt where a rebel flag t-shirt anymore. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

#11791 - 09/16/03 04:51 PM Re: He strikes back!
Rand Offline

Crips and Bloods

#11792 - 09/16/03 05:18 PM Re: He strikes back!
Karate kid Offline
Enthusiast

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rand:
Crips and Bloods

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for misspellin the names rand. Im sry if I offened anyone about the rebel flags.
Thanks isshun dude! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG] I cant take a hole gang by myself though. Got anymore help???

#11793 - 09/16/03 11:40 PM Re: He strikes back!
Anonymous
Unregistered

uhm, well if he is in the crips, you could always join the bloods.(this is sarcasm)

You really have a limited number of options.You can try to avoid&ignore him,see if the problem clears up on its own.Discontinue wearing the Rebel flag shirt.
If he continues to harass you, you can go to the authorities(teachers, administrators,campus police) to try to resolve the issue, or if you think you can-approach him at a good moment and try talking to him about what happened, explain to him that you did not realize he was offended, that you are sorry and will not wear the shirt anymore.

Other than that-Good luck.

#11794 - 09/17/03 01:04 AM Re: He strikes back!
Doughnut Offline

Loc: Mid-west, U.S.A
I do not know where you are. But you should take gangs seriously. Fake ones, real ones whatever these groups are dangerous.
They have things to prove.

Try to lowwer your profile.
Dont look for trouble
Be aware of your souroundinge such as Exits.
Lose the jacket.
The rebel flag is a hate symbol. It pisses people off.
The swatstica could be argued to be part of German heritage. It is also is a hate symbol it also pisses people off.

Good Luck
Doughnut
P.S I bet this is not over, buy some mace

#11795 - 09/17/03 05:13 AM Re: He strikes back!
joesixpack Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Australia
The swastika is nothing like the rebel flag! Slavery is not and was never justified, but a closer inspection of history is much more interesting, and shows the debate over states rights, Lincon suspending habeus corpus and so on...

What makes me roll my eyes is the amount of people who wear Che Guvera shirts. Anyone who knows the brutality of the Castro Regeime should find this disturbing.

Would I walk down the street wearing a shirt of Goering?

Make peace with them quickly.

#11796 - 09/17/03 05:39 AM Re: He strikes back!
Karate kid Offline
Enthusiast

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Doughnut:
I do not know where you are. But you should take gangs seriously. Fake ones, real ones whatever these groups are dangerous.
They have things to prove.

Try to lowwer your profile.
Dont look for trouble
Be aware of your souroundinge such as Exits.
Lose the jacket.
The rebel flag is a hate symbol. It pisses people off.
The swatstica could be argued to be part of German heritage. It is also is a hate symbol it also pisses people off.

Good Luck
Doughnut
P.S I bet this is not over, buy some mace
[/QUOTE]

THanks for replys all! Just doughnut, good reply but dont ever say its a hate symbol. Its only a hate symbol if u want it to be. Go look it up in history books. It was the battle field flag. Dont EVER say it is a hate symbol, because its not. The rebelflag was the Confederate states of america. the swatstica was the nazi's symbol in wayyyyyyyyy in germany. It ACUALLY STOOD FOR HATE! thats wut they wanted it to be! The rebel flag aint hate. its history and its heritage and its dumbasses that turn it into hate symbols!

#11797 - 09/17/03 06:34 AM Re: He strikes back!
kempo_jujitsu Offline
Veteran

Loc: illinois, usa
wear the flag, who cares what everyone else thinks of it.
its a living symbol of the south to me...i am originally from georgia...i like the rebel flag...if they dont they can turn their head....or move north [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

#11798 - 09/17/03 11:09 AM Re: He strikes back!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude you know those thugs are violent. Don't wear the shirt, just stay in you own corner. What I have come to notice about thugs is that they make alot of noise to pychologically win but their physical game is nothing to talk about. Maybe talk to a teacher again if they keep it up. I know there is this expectation to not look like a sissy, but let the teachers do their jobs, you only fight if you have to. Good work my friend.

Slavery was supported by the some government officals and business men (looking for labour), the rest of America opposed slavery or were tricked into thinking it was not harsh. You can't look at a white guy and say he is a supporter of slavery, who knows where he came from (Romania?) white is just a colour of a wide range of peoples. If these thugs can look at you and think you are racists because you are wearing a certain shirt and a certain skin colour, they are the ones that are stereotypical and racist. All they are doing is encouraging people to think that thugs really are violent because they would jump just about anyone based on their suspicion.<<It's the truth. The greatest trick thugs have pulled on us is that they are never racists for the extreme things they do, they only react to racism.

Once again good work.

-Shotokan<<Asian lol

[This message has been edited by Shotokan (edited 09-17-2003).]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga