FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 28 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TomRosenberg, jessylin, play, Keith_G, LeroyCFischer
22937 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jwwmantis 2
Beefcake 1
LeroyCFischer 1
futsaowingchun 1
Zombie Zero 1
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
New Topics
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
2015 Master Yang Jwing-Ming Seminar
by jwwmantis
12/05/14 10:36 PM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by
12/27/06 11:43 AM
Your true goal
by
03/03/06 07:16 AM
Recent Posts
Freeing Hand-Wing Chun's last movements
by futsaowingchun
12/17/14 09:40 PM
Your true goal
by Beefcake
12/11/14 02:44 AM
The Beginners Guide To Stretching
by LeroyCFischer
12/04/14 02:07 AM
Forum Stats
22937 Members
36 Forums
35591 Topics
432526 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#103467 - 04/25/05 02:58 PM Re: Scenario 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

Or you could use the other two words that would solve this. nine milimeter:P

[This message has been edited by Rougewarrior (edited 04-25-2005).]

#103468 - 04/25/05 05:08 PM Re: Scenario 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

well if you wish to mentions weapons here, then it would be a glock 9 [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG], say it was raining the possiblity of the 9 jamming is still there. just gotta love those glocks. ^^. What i'd do is when they pull over to "help you" i'd put the tire tool on the back of my arm, so to conseal it from the people, and walk up to them to see what they want. and in this case they want trouble, if one is behind the door of their own car, just kick the door to slam on the driver, then duck and try to get to the other passenger, and use that little tool you have in your hand to bang the crud out of the other guy. best thing i could come up with.

#103469 - 04/26/05 01:45 AM Re: Scenario 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

9mils are weak and glocks aren't accurate. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
I would use my tiretool on both of them then call the cops to clean up the mess. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

#103470 - 04/26/05 07:56 AM Re: Scenario 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd tell them they can do whatever they want, I'd even go so far as to agree with whatever stealing or sick psychotic thing they were going to say, to a point to make them question what just happened, and while this distracts them ever so little, if indeed they are planning something, heh, goodbye careless people

if they had a gun I'd probably end up doing a jump to the direction they were swinging, and then I would go in and grab the gun, and give it a jerk forward to make the fingers come off the gun or pull the trigger, and I would try to aim the gun at the other guy, if both drew guns I'd close distance ASAP, they want to shoot at eachother beside eachother 3 of us dying is better then just me if it comes to that [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

#103471 - 04/26/05 05:02 PM Re: Scenario 2
Ironfoot Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: St. Clair Shores, MI USA
Well, I'd like to use strategy here, but with no other people or safe area around, I can't think of any quite yet except to attack.

While you go "reaching into your car", you're turning your back to them. You should have the tire iron still in your hand. What about a wrist-reversal of the hand on your chest while you stab or club with the tire iron, then quickly go on to the second individual who's not looking at you?

#103472 - 04/26/05 08:11 PM Re: Scenario 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

if you have a tire iron in your hand, if it's the monkey wrench or whatever you could whirl it at one of them [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/tongue.gif[/IMG] and charge when they're distracted/hurt

#103473 - 04/26/05 08:49 PM Re: Scenario 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let them take what they wont from the car, and maybe put some distance between yourself and them.

#103474 - 04/27/05 08:15 AM Re: Scenario 2
Ironfoot Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: St. Clair Shores, MI USA
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Satter:
Let them take what they wont from the car, and maybe put some distance between yourself and them.[/QUOTE]

The question is where are you going to go? If there was a party store/gas station/house nearby you should have pulled up near it in the first place. I'm assuming there's nothing nearby. Running and hiding may or may not be a good thing.

#103475 - 04/27/05 08:55 AM Re: Scenario 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good idea to survey the area, but initatly you had a flat on the highway so running maybe optional but not the best because of traffic and being shot in the back or stabbed.

Pulling a gun with somebody that close would be unwise, because you got to get to it. This guy has his hand on chest all it takes it a punch to KO or stun ya. I'd say take him out with the TT, and in transition drop the TT and pull your weapon on the Guy, now startled because him buddies down.

Call the cops on your cell phone, holding them at bay in the felony prone position.

There is million ways to skin a catfish. But which is the safest for you.

#103476 - 04/27/05 09:04 AM Re: Scenario 2
Anonymous
Unregistered

If he had his hand on my chest then his neck would be open for a chop, which would render him out of the game.
Then turn and charge the other guy and break his knee, maybe? dunno, depends how tall he would be.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Cord, Dedicated1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga