FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Beefcake, WesJones, simonajones111, BUJU, Pilsungkarate
22931 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
charlie 2
GojuRyuboy13 2
futsaowingchun 2
Matakiant 1
William_Bent 1
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
New Topics
unrecognized kata
by William_Bent
Yesterday at 07:05 PM
Siu Lin Tao-3rd section applications
by futsaowingchun
11/13/14 06:48 PM
Screen fighting course UK December 2014
by charlie
11/11/14 04:09 PM
Siu Lin Tao-1st section Pak Sao explanations
by futsaowingchun
11/09/14 10:30 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
MA style video library
by
03/22/06 03:18 PM
Recent Posts
unrecognized kata
by William_Bent
Yesterday at 07:05 PM
Siu Lin Tao-3rd section applications
by futsaowingchun
11/13/14 06:48 PM
Screen fighting course UK December 2014
by charlie
11/11/14 04:09 PM
MA style video library
by charlie
11/11/14 04:05 PM
Siu Lin Tao-1st section Pak Sao explanations
by futsaowingchun
11/09/14 10:30 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/29/14 10:01 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
10/29/14 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
10/22/14 07:20 AM
Forum Stats
22931 Members
36 Forums
35588 Topics
432519 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Topic Options
#100354 - 12/09/04 05:43 PM school fight
Anonymous
Unregistered

There was an incident on halloween where my friends and I got in trouble with the cops. Two kids ran and later got in trouble. And they think they're positive i ratted. I realy didnt. A couple weeks later after watching a fight afterschool on the way home from seven eleven, i have my backpack on and everything with my hands in my pockets. I get sucker punched in the nose and in the temple. My head barely moved and the nose shot hurt but the other one didnt. i didnt stumble or anything. And the kids walk away. They used to be my friends so i was shocked and all and didnt know what to do. Its been two weeks now and everyones talkin about the kid with the straight right to the nose fightin me. I'm 5'9 140 and im 15. I'm a real good boxer. I workout with my friend whos an amateur. My right hook is probably the fastest and strongest in the grade. Each time i box someone, i always knock them out with the right hook but i have other weapons. It's been two weeks now and i really gotta embarass this kid cuz everyone thinks he can fight (he cant) and that im a pussy. all he has is a straight right cuz his knuckles are huge and cant do anything else. i go over and over in my head but im not sure how to really embarass him without doing karate stuff with just like a one and slip hook combo. im not a pussy i just not really feelin an adrenaline or anything. i know i can beat him i just wanna hear any advise.

#100355 - 12/09/04 07:03 PM Re: school fight
Anonymous
Unregistered

alright check this out... the best way is not to fight.. im sure u heard that a million times... but check this out... there is no real good way to emberass some1.. its not like the movies.. so ur only options are EITHER 1.Pretend like nothing is bothering when he sais shhhitt to u 2. Beat the shhhhiiiitttt outta him in school infront of every1... now if you choose option 1 then u become a better person and trust me you won more then he did because not fighting is the key to be succesfull in life.. u gotta be calm in everything to be succesfull.... if you pick option 2 you will just beat him up... get suspended and in trouble at home.. have it on a school record... and or even police record AND ur risking another attack from him and his friends in a pack against you....

My advice is that u should choose option 1 and chill with it act like nothing bothers u ... when they call u a pussy, just be like sure i know im a pussy... or sometihng like that cuz that gets them pissed when it doesnt piss u off...

if you really want to fight this kid... and show ur Karate talent... then let it happen on its own.. dont go looking for it.. i mean if he talks crap about u... talk back stand up for urself just make sure u dont say lets fight or something... u want him to attack u first so that its self defense... but dont look for it man if it will happen then it will happen out of the blue on its own.....

hoppe my advice helped

and trust me i had the same situation last 4 years ago

#100356 - 12/09/04 09:32 PM Re: school fight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kill him while you're still young.

#100357 - 12/09/04 10:14 PM Re: school fight
Chang Wufei Offline

Loc: Spokane, WA
Be a good student and stop asking the same questions.

#100358 - 12/10/04 12:52 AM Re: school fight
Anonymous
Unregistered

i wonder where all these kids (assuming its not the same kid with multiple profiles) are finding this forum, and why do they all brag about what wonderfull fighters they are

"My right hook is probably the fastest and strongest in the grade. Each time i box someone, i always knock them out with the right hook"

"im the strongest fighter in my school"

then somthing along the lines of "i know i can beat him i just wanna hear any advise."

" im not sure how to really embarass him"

well kid, i think his being seen with you would have been embarassing enough for him already.

apart from that we are a martial arts forum, generally we give advice on avoidance, with the odd tip on self defence. we dont give advice on pounding on someone so you can seem big in front of the other juveniles

#100359 - 12/10/04 11:49 AM Re: school fight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah whats with all these kids coming on here.

I was just reading another post probably by a 12 yo kid, talking about how him and 6 of his friends fight full contact with no protective gear, and they say this is the only proper way to train.

If I sparred full contact with my buddies, with no equipment, I wouldn't be here typing!

Cant we get an age restriction on here?

Make us pay! These kids don't have credit cards!

I'm getting sick of this juvenile bullshit, how shoul I beat him up talk!

Isn't there a dealing with grade school bullies forum out there?

#100360 - 12/12/04 01:10 AM Re: school fight
Anonymous
Unregistered

everyone who posted a reply is not in high school and obviously cant remember what its like. Rep means everything To emberass him just fight him in front of as many people as you can so probably at school and make him cry from then on he'll be afraid of you. Street fights are fast and you arnt really given much time to think so throw most of your martial arts training out the window besides your knowledge on your basic punches and how to block ....you'll get suspended no big deal a week max.

#100361 - 12/12/04 03:22 AM Re: school fight
Anonymous
Unregistered

what stupid advice you are giving? he will be charged with assault if he breaks his bone or crack a skull. the best way is to avoid him unless the dispute becomes violent

Moderator:  Cord, Dedicated1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Ryukyu Art
Artifacts from the Ryukyu Kingdom missing since WWII. Visit www.ShisaLion.Org to view pictures

Best Stun Guns
Self Defense Products-stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and more

Surveillance 4U
Complete surveillance systems for covert operations or secure installation security

Asylum Images
Book presents photo tour of the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum. A must if you're going to take a ghost tour!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga