Whats a good way to help build up my arms?

Posted by: Anonymous

Whats a good way to help build up my arms? - 04/28/05 05:09 PM

I've been fighting for awhile but I need a way to build up my arms...they're kinda scrawny.and i'm prettyy small i'm like 5ft1 and weigh about 80 maybe 90lbs so I need a good work out to help my arms but not make them to big because i'm a girl and that would look kinda weird.....so any suggestions?

Re: Whats a good way to help build up my arms? - 04/28/05 05:11 PM

Well first how old are you? Then we can go from there.

Re: Whats a good way to help build up my arms? - 04/28/05 05:15 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rougewarrior:
Well first how old are you? Then we can go from there.[/QUOTE]

I'm 13 years old

Re: Whats a good way to help build up my arms? - 04/28/05 05:26 PM

Ok, the reason that I ask is because as one gets older they have a harder time of healing (like myself) so here's a good work out for the entire upper body that can be done with a simple pack of poker cards.

first: take out the jokers and rules for playing poker out of the deck of cards.

Second: Suffel the cards and then draw three at a time and turn them over.

Third: now that the cards are infront of you add them up and perform push ups in that number.

Now I know you are saying " What about the jacks,queens,and kings smart ass!?" well ill tell you the face cards (jacks,queens,and kings) are all worth 10.

the aces are worth 25

now when you are drawing the cards and you do draw the ace, you then put that ace aside and draw one more card for the three cards. after performing the push ups then bring the ace infront of you and only the ace and complete the 25. after that cont. drawing cards.

Now the rest period is anywhere from 15 seconds to 30 seconds. also try and do the entire deck of cards. If you dont then just try again in 2 days.

Try out this work out and I promise you that your strength will improve a lot and your size will not go up. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

[This message has been edited by Rougewarrior (edited 04-28-2005).]

Re: Whats a good way to help build up my arms? - 04/28/05 05:29 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rougewarrior:
Ok, the reason that I ask is because as one gets older they have a harder time of healing (like myself) so here's a good work out for the entire upper body that can be done with a simple pack of poker cards.

first: take out the jokers and rules for playing poker out of the deck of cards.

Second: Suffel the cards and then draw three at a time and turn them over.

Third: now that the cards are infront of you add them up and perform push ups in that number.

Now I know you are saying " What about the jacks,queens,and kings smart ass!?" well ill tell you the face cards (jacks,queens,and kings) are all worth 10.

the aces are worth 25

now when you are drawing the cards and you do draw the ace, you then put that ace aside and draw one more card for the three cards. after performing the push ups then bring the ace infront of you and only the ace and complete the 25. after that cont. drawing cards.

Now the rest period is anywhere from 15 seconds to 30 seconds. also try and do the entire deck of cards. If you dont then just try again in 2 days.

Try out this work out and I promise you that your strength will improve a lot and your size will not go up. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

[This message has been edited by Rougewarrior (edited 04-28-2005).]
[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks that should be helpful